Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: lachii

lovely collages di...perfuct clicks

varad and anjali are on both niranjan and shlok's side as they want niranjan to have face but want shlok to be happy too...

varad pacifying shlok whereas ajju to aastha...both are lucky to have sane ppl with them to pour give them piece of their mind...ajju the elder, patient and wise...varad the one younger but with patience and wisdom...showing the way...ajju told aastha to pick the call whereas varad told shlok to call her...shlok listened to wisdom but aastha did not...that is why shlok has to go overboard with aastha each time...to show her the obvious...

remember he said to aastha "tum samajhti he nai"  she really does not comprehend..

your collages are great

sojal-abhay-jaya made izzat of the house in danger...niranjan wants shlok to bring it back...anjali making her leave the house so she can come again...with shlok and her own terms...

i think anjali is correcting her mistakes ... she is a strong woman, slapping niranjan a bigger slap that he can...all he can do is beat her body...but anjali is acting to beat him in the game...check mate by a woman..what a fitting end.. of niranjan's chauvanism...waiting for that day...

mushkilain itni pari ham per k asaan ho gye
(we had to bear so much difficulties that nothing is difficult for us now)

Must see anajli Clint in eyes many times too LACHII..wish I can catch them all and do more but your description added was my deeper satisfaction for our HAS
Ajju and varad patient and wise and wisdom by experiences very nice Sonia.

Izzat in danger..so shlok was shown half for them..but with NA and back drop of anajli and varad head downs and shlok hand fold like student to learn from mistakes of shadi for life long was no nice ..must say the cameraman and screenplay and waseemji  team work..and way awesome..the anajli rise off.
The bappa eith epic in hand..
The mirror to bangles miror broke bangles intact..the crying down to earth..symbolyism man how much more yo scenes dialogs screenplay, camera and props and significance and symbolyism..abhi is right we have to be csi detective along with Has,😉

abi_niki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
abi_niki thumbnail

Prani08 thumbnail

Thank you..
Honey.
Sweet.
Love your scrap did you create it how..
Prani08 thumbnail

Night coffee hmm will take it as portien shake.😉

Thank you.
Lovely scraps..
abi_niki thumbnail
From this all and in all relations, root of life depends on the "four letter magical word "

Doing so many magics in life...

lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prasai

Must see anajli Clint in eyes many times too LACHII..wish I can catch them all and do more but your description added was my deeper satisfaction for our HAS
Ajju and varad patient and wise and wisdom by experiences very nice Sonia.

Izzat in danger..so shlok was shown half for them..but with NA and back drop of anajli and varad head downs and shlok hand fold like student to learn from mistakes of shadi for life long was no nice ..must say the cameraman and screenplay and waseemji  team work..and way awesome..the anajli rise off.
The bappa eith epic in hand..
The mirror to bangles miror broke bangles intact..the crying down to earth..symbolyism man how much more yo scenes dialogs screenplay, camera and props and significance and symbolyism..abhi is right we have to be csi detective along with Has,😉

yeah di...they are putting a lot of effort and sometimes when i don't want to share my HAS here, i say why not..the effort they are putting should be complimented by appreciation by us catching the clues they are giving...but they must not misguide us...😕

wow at last you figured out...

yeah shlok used to break bangles, right!! 
abi_niki thumbnail

Thank you..
Honey.
Sweet.
Love your scrap did you create it how..

@blue :
😊😊😊  But planned to study about this creation...Searching more... Let see... Till that, my best friend (Google)  always helped (ing) me a lot...
😊
abi_niki thumbnail

Kids do teach adults. NA didn't stop Aastha as felt blamed as all the time he was highlighted and even the hate love also indirect hit to NA . NA head bow down felt apt . Shlok did not only give Aastha her principles and name back but her mayake rights when kirloskar needed most .shlok used the same instances to show baba the real value of the gifts he has chosen as the past of anajli parents has been gifted and the future of no mayake rights given back with dignity and by Aastha own acceptance without any blocks from NA. Indeed shades of shlok a master of master mind.

Contd below.

Wow, Hmmm you made me to write more...

Shlok : Kids not only molded by parents; environment teach them a lot... A kid grown up in his own way with good principles learnt the mistakes what their parents did in past and the pain he & his family got because of that mistakes... and correct himself in his life...also that kid loves his family more... Never go against anyone except anjaliji (MU) so automatically become a Pet or center point of the family...  "Centre Point connecting all"

Here also lesson from EBP:  "You are for yourself"

Edited by abi_niki - 10 years ago
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

beautiful thoughts!