Debate Mansion

Arvind Kejriwal and AAP (Page 98)

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by ScorpionGunner

Abhi parents ko sochna padega ki bacche ko chai ki dukan pe bhej ke Modi banana hai yaa IIT bhej kar Khujli LOL

Clap 
 If only Indian parents could ever get this into their bheja bachchon ki life ho jaati jhingalala LOL

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

ScorpionGunner IF-Sizzlerz
ScorpionGunner
ScorpionGunner

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Friends, your contribution will be required to make our Nation !

NaMo is seeking your help !

http://www.narendramodi.in/form/
Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovelyPlanet

Originally posted by King-Anu

congrats to everyone who supported Modi, hope he delivers now.. better be

where were u? and what the heck have u started? lol
what have i started? ohh.. this thread? well people would have posted anywhere anywayLOL ..
ineterestingly what i heard from my family and friends that they just voted bjp sometimes even when candidate was hardly known to locals and was nt even local in some cases. people felt alliances dont work since supporting parties keep opposing any critical decision making for selfish reasons.
Sincerely hope Namo does not let anyone down

yes it seems lots of people voted that way. i hope it works for betterment of your people and your country.

LovelyPlanet

ScorpionGunner IF-Sizzlerz
ScorpionGunner
ScorpionGunner

Posted: 20 May 2014 at 12:18am | IP Logged
AAP contested from 434 seats. Won only 4 seats. On 421 seats they lost
their security. 390 candidates got less votes than NOTA. 

mr.ass

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 25 May 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Forever-KA

Originally posted by King-Anu

congrats to everyone who supported Modi, hope he delivers now.. better be

where were u? and what the heck have u started? lol
what have i started? ohh.. this thread? well people would have posted anywhere anywayLOL ..
ineterestingly what i heard from my family and friends that they just voted bjp sometimes even when candidate was hardly known to locals and was nt even local in some cases. people felt alliances dont work since supporting parties keep opposing any critical decision making for selfish reasons.
Sincerely hope Namo does not let anyone down

yes it seems lots of people voted that way. i hope it works for betterment of your people and your country.

see this:

betterment has already started LOL

A friend who recently visited Gujrat recently was telling me it was impossible to get any liquor in Ahmedabad Big smile.. soon it would follow in the country.. most likely all animal food and products(except the Amul ones)  will be banned too.

Edited by LovelyPlanet - 25 May 2014 at 10:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chucknorrisForever-KA

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 25 May 2014 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Lovely Planet,

When Nawaz Sharif visited US, Manmohan met him and later he met Obama where he complained to Obama about Pakistan. It is alleged that Nawaz Sharif said Manmohan acted as "dehati aurat" i.e. village woman who does gossips from one person to other. Anyway Modi used that and said "Nawaz Sahrif, tumhari kya aukat" lol. Now he has invited same aukat less NS to India.

Its all drama. Basically pre-election politics is drama to fool "fools" who get excited and charged. The end results is not always what they claim.

Before Pakistani elections Nawaz Sharif was talking about breaking the bowl,, providing electricity in 6 months and reducing inflation etc. 1 year has passed. The government has taken billions in loans, loadshedding is still there and inflaton has increased. Subsidies have been withdrawn.
I believe there is 18% sales tax in Pakistan. If you buy some sandwich for 500 rs you pay 100 tax making it 600. I mean taking 18% tax from everyone including poor is criminal.

Anyway still its choice between two evils in subcontinent. You can hope that he is lesser evil.

@ meat and alcohol are not good for health. This is a good step. I am thinking of turning into vegetarian myself. Once I am done with dinner. lol

Edited by Forever-KA - 25 May 2014 at 9:14pm

LovelyPlanetchucknorris

chucknorris IF-Dazzler
chucknorris
chucknorris

Posted: 26 May 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Forever-KA

Lovely Planet,

When Nawaz Sharif visited US, Manmohan met him and later he met Obama where he complained to Obama about Pakistan. It is alleged that Nawaz Sharif said Manmohan acted as "dehati aurat" i.e. village woman who does gossips from one person to other. Anyway Modi used that and said "Nawaz Sahrif, tumhari kya aukat" lol. Now he has invited same aukat less NS to India.

Its all drama. Basically pre-election politics is drama to fool "fools" who get excited and charged. The end results is not always what they claim.

Before Pakistani elections Nawaz Sharif was talking about breaking the bowl,, providing electricity in 6 months and reducing inflation etc. 1 year has passed. The government has taken billions in loans, loadshedding is still there and inflaton has increased. Subsidies have been withdrawn.
I believe there is 18% sales tax in Pakistan. If you buy some sandwich for 500 rs you pay 100 tax making it 600. I mean taking 18% tax from everyone including poor is criminal.

Anyway still its choice between two evils in subcontinent. You can hope that he is lesser evil.

@ meat and alcohol are not good for health. This is a good step. I am thinking of turning into vegetarian myself. Once I am done with dinner. lol

Meat and alcohol are not good, but at the end of the day if you say you are democracy then what happened to individual liberty and freedom of choice ?  

Edited by silverbug - 26 May 2014 at 9:37am

LovelyPlanetForever-KA

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 26 May 2014 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Well he has been democratically elected by Indians. He has gotten lots of seats. It is janta ki awaz. If Indians have elected him and he wants to make Indians vegetarian or ban alcohol (which i am not sure of but lets say for argument) then the responsibility goes to majority who has elected him. What if in a democracy the majority does not want freedom of choice? lol. Anyway I was only joking. I dont know what he wants in regards to meat and alcohol.

After lots of thinking I believe that in the end problem in our countries is people related. I cant speak for India but in Pakistan we elect same faces, same family, same corrupts. We sell ourselves short. We are weak and we have been conditioned to remain weak so that these politicans can play with us.

LovelyPlanet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index