Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Arvind Kejriwal and AAP (Page 92)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@H4L - if she is an alternative to Rahul for Congress , then the party should shut the shop. The "Who" for Smriti Irani was too arrogant and obnoxious. Btw just read , Rahul mentioned in his speech that US President is afraid of UP youth---- cannot even laugh enough about it. 
Amethi is so interesting, all the political news indicates a very strong anger at the Gandhi family , but well Rahul will still win that too with decent numbers. What is a win for BJP is how NaMo addressed the Amethi crowd, clearly dismantling whatever Priyanka was trying to achieve. He sealed it in UP with that speech. 

@Queen  - Well spotted comment about Indian media. We have been long fox-ified . They all have their own political ideologies. It's time to except that they are all Pseudo-biased.  Funny how Maya is downplayed in UP this time. 

He said what?! Lol, oh Lord! There were reports of roads being fixed up just before elections. How sad the people have to wait 5 years to witness a bit of development from an absent MP.

On the fight in Amethi - Irani is a good public speaker, but fact of the matter is that Vishwas has been campaigning there for a long time now and has taken the effort to personally visit so many different villages and that too with limited party funds, unlike the grand scale road shows of the Congress in Amethi. For that alone, I think he deserves to win. But I feel it's a losing battle in a place like Amethi, the people are too loyal to the Gandhis and are willing to turn a blind eye. There's definitely some reluctance to support a newly formed party. NaMo's speech was definitely a good one, it's full on entertainment listening to his comebacks to 'shehzadeji'LOL

@Zorro - If Priyanka can go around twisting Modi's daughter comments, Modi is free to twist their words. One must play on a level playing field after all, eh?Tongue

zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 3:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

ScorpionGunner IF-Sizzlerz
ScorpionGunner
ScorpionGunner

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 3:45am | IP Logged
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1003/1023/original.jpg
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

@ H4L- I am afraid I didnt really get all that controversy created about Modi saying that  P was like a daughter. She would be that age  anyway so I dont know whyat the the TV channel  smelled and decided to edit it. Further when a journalist asked what P thought about M referring her like a daughter what exactly was he expecting her to reply? What did she twist in turn? M is known to play to the gallery. UP and Bihar is known for its caste based politics so he fully intendeed to cash in on the caste card. I wonder what  he replies to Mayawati behenji who has openly asked him to declare his caste. Its actually a sorry state of affairs if we are to aspire for this sort of level playing field  Ouch

You've clearly misunderstood what he actually said, Zorro. Here's what really happened:

"Any daughter for her brother and mother's victory will do everything. A daughter is after all a daughter, if she does not work for her mother, whom will she do it for? It is her right to work for her mother, to work for her brother. If she hurls ten more curses, then too a daughter is a daughter and as a daughter, whatever she does, I won't be angry at her," Modi said in the interview to DD News."

So for her to come out with "I am Rajiv Gandhi's daughter, he's a martyr blah blah" seemed foolish and unnecessary and was only done to provoke the opposition. So much arrogance in this woman, it's unreal. 

Let's assume Modi did actually say Priyanka "beti jaisi hai", big deal? She twisted an otherwise innocent statement in to "he can never be like my dad, my dad died for the country". If that's not emotional manipulation of the public, i'm not sure what is Zorro?

zorrro

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Smriti Irani tweeting a picture of Priyanka Vadra's secretary in Amethi and all of a sudden action is taken. Amazed at the power social media has had in this election! Every foolish statement spreads like wildfire and you're either being abused, mocked, appreciated or being defended on Twitter!
zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 5:47am | IP Logged

zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged

LovelyPlanet

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

^^^ He needs to consolidate his UP votes. Matser-stroke , completely rattled Maya's base. 
I dislike Amit Shah but he is one heck of a game-changer, the man is making all the inflammatory noises and consolidating the Hindudtva vote while Modi goes on about development. What a partnership. 

Vyapar, kaam aur JAI SHREE RAM! LOL

dalits are HUGELY switching over to modi! mullah yama keeps his divided muslim base and yadav base to some extent, congress wiped out.. bjp might get 40 - 45 seats this time if lucky!  Big smile

nda might get abt 283 seats this time Big smile

Edited by mr.ass - 07 May 2014 at 7:54am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index