Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Arvind Kejriwal and AAP (Page 90)

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 02 May 2014 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

AAP has long lost its plot, I think resigning from CM's post signaled the alarm bells. Overambitious and lack of organizational skills affected them. The only way they would survive  is if they manage to recover the lost ground in Delhi and start building the base again. 
They still have loads of sympathizers and a vote base atleast in urban areas but the percentage has drastically decreased and whatever vote share they have right now is not enough to be converted into seats.

In any case, whoever thought they were ever in a position to mange anything above 30 was buying just the social hype not the ground reality. 

@Mr Bird and Mr A - thoughts on which way BJD will swing?

bjd will most likely abstain from vote or give outside support. wont join nda nor vote against it. probably amma and naveen will give 25 to 30 seats from the outside to modi Big smile

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 02 May 2014 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I don't think RJD's position is as good as before, they might have had a slight surge in the districts of Seemanchal, Araria, Purnia etc. but outside of those pockets, they don't command a pan-Bihar hold. This might sound stupid, but I predict not more than 7-10 seats for the Cong-RJD alliance.
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 03 May 2014 at 2:01am | IP Logged
There are no winners when you're arguing to someone about Politics...Smile

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 03 May 2014 at 5:57am | IP Logged
In Gujarat ...it was supposed to 18 seats for BJP out of 26 but due to high voting ...scenario is totally changed ...Now News is that BJP will get 23 ...and some big names of Congress will also loose ...AAP will get 0
atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 03 May 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
@Genie
I personally believe Chandigarh could go into Congress' hands. Simply because BJP and AAP candidates from Chandigarh are not much likely to strike chord with voters. AAP is popular in Chandigarh but I feel they made a mistake by fielding Gul Panag there. (Or maybe it springs from my low opinion of fielding actors and models in elections! But I really do not know of what knowledge people like Kirron Kher and Gul Panag have, what involvement they have had in public life and social issues apart from role as entertainers)

I agree AAP would have benefitted more if AK was still CM of Delhi. They would have gotten lot more exposure in real life and media too. Nowadays it is only Modi Modi everywhere. It's almost as if it is a given that he's won and only his coronation is pending!

AAP has much less resources than other established parties. Indeed they are mainly about electronic media, and nowhere at grassroots. You do not even see their posters and hoardings everywhere. Example, someone like HS Phoolka had impeccable credentials but he was not able to connect on a larger scale. Badals control media a lot, voices from other parties were barely able to reach masses as much as they needed to have reached. 

I was surprised when of all people it was Jaitley's name that was announced from Amritsar! Amarinder seems to have an edge over him. 
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
WHAT is happening in Amethi?! Dirty, dirty politics being played by the Gandhis.Ouch
http://www.ndtv.com/elections/article/election-2014/aap-claims-kumar-vishwas-family-being-asked-to-leave-amethi-518898
Schindler IF-Dazzler
Schindler
Schindler

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Pravin Tambe takes a hat-trick at the age of 41!!! There is still hope for...
Rahul Gandhi  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index