Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Arvind Kejriwal and AAP (Page 85)

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Krys - Kolkata might just be too humid for me but I love the literature! Byomkesh Bakshi and Feluda.
@Mr Bird- Modi is lucky in a way that he was successfully able to turn the election into a match of personalities. He could afford to be brittle considering how passive and confused RG is.Priyanka is better at collecting her thoughts and is more sure of her words. I feel she has more spine than her brother for taking Modi even when the writing is on the wall. Yet she won't be made to hold the seat considering the Vadera angle. There is too much dirt . Frankly if Modi succeeds in achieving even 40% of what he is promising in 5 years , Congress would be over , particularly if they stick around the Gandhi clan. The disconnect with the public is too much.

CP wala Bengali Sweets, childhood, it has everything! Also C. Park and S.Park.

I went home to vote for Assembly polls, not for LS. ( Mr Bird, no jibe on AK for this)

C. Park: Chiittaranjan Park? Ah---a! Bengali mohalla ftw. Mini Kolkata. Approve
Just imagine then, the pleasures that'd await you at macro level. LOL LOL

Forget Modi sarkar, Kalkatte aao baar baar.

_QueenBee_ Senior Member
_QueenBee_
_QueenBee_

Posted: 26 April 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged
is this how elections happens??? Stern Smile wonder whr is our country going and what is EC doing?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 26 April 2014 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Queen22

is this how elections happens??? Stern Smile wonder whr is our country going and what is EC doing?

this is how elections happen in india.

in 2004 25 of  subramanian swamy's own party men cast his vote in one polling booth. he inspected the booths after losing, and found out that in the booth where his members had voted, he got 0 votes!

there is a huge evm scam in india. according to swamy, advani could have been prime minister in 2009. although i dont agree, i feel that congress would have won but with a smaller margin! say congress could have won 160 and bjp abt 140, instead bjp got 116 and congress 206. they got extra seats from bjp and regional parties. lame!

Proud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 27 April 2014 at 12:17am | IP Logged
OMG...They are shameless

And yes...Congress is always winning by it's bad efforts in rural areas

This time they did again NONSENSE

They have skipped 60 Lakhs voters names from Election Commission Diary & 2 Lakhs from Mumbai & all voters are from Urban area & From city & from Hindu people

And all these voters are related to BJP ...!!

So Congress is characterless party ...they can do anything to win

I hope BJP will see this & do best efforts this time against Black face of Congress party

_QueenBee_

_QueenBee_ Senior Member
_QueenBee_
_QueenBee_

Posted: 27 April 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mr.ass

Originally posted by Queen22

this is how elections happen in india.

in 2004 25 of  subramanian swamy's own party men cast his vote in one polling booth. he inspected the booths after losing, and found out that in the booth where his members had voted, he got 0 votes!

there is a huge evm scam in india. according to swamy, advani could have been prime minister in 2009. although i dont agree, i feel that congress would have won but with a smaller margin! say congress could have won 160 and bjp abt 140, instead bjp got 116 and congress 206. they got extra seats from bjp and regional parties. lame!

Ouch
oh god, this is serious. why subramaniam swami sat back quietly, he should hv taken the issue ahead ??? if not in 2009 definitely it could hv helped now !!!
and if i am not wrong, even chidambaram won by recounting only, wonder how?
wish EC had more people like TN sheshan !!!

Edited by Queen22 - 27 April 2014 at 9:01am
zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 April 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 April 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged

zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 April 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index