Debate Mansion

Arvind Kejriwal and AAP (Page 84)

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Originally posted by krystal_watz

Come down to Kolkata Gene, its the Food Kamasutra land. Street food, authentic Bengali heavenly fare, Chinese, Mughlai, Continental, Fusion----cullinary heaven!

do they still have nizam kathi rolls?

even that, they now have in Connaught Place/ Delhi.Smile

Yeah. And Hyderabadi Biryani, and Lucknowi kebabs. Approve

Recently, East Asian and Middle Eastern flavours are making considerable headway as well.

Edited by krystal_watz - 25 April 2014 at 11:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Come down to Kolkata Gene, its the Food Kamasutra land. Street food, authentic Bengali heavenly fare, Chinese, Mughlai, Continental, Fusion----cullinary heaven!

do they still have nizam kathi rolls?

even that, they now have in Connaught Place/ Delhi.Smile

Yeah. And Hyderabadi Biryani, and Lucknowi kebabs. Approve

Recently, East Asian and Middle Eastern flavours are making considerable headway as well.

ok that IS sounding like food kamasutra. Last i knew it was just plain old-fashioned kamasutra land.LOL

coming back to kejriwal, what sort of food do you think a chaprasi like him likes? LOL

charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@Krys - Kolkata might just be too humid for me but I love the literature! Byomkesh Bakshi and Feluda.
@Mr Bird-  Modi is lucky in a way that he was successfully able to turn the election into a match of personalities. He could afford to be brittle considering how passive and confused RG is.Priyanka is better at collecting her thoughts and is more sure of her words. I feel she has more spine than her brother for taking Modi even when the writing is on the wall. Yet she won't be made to hold the seat considering the Vadera angle. There is too much dirt . Frankly if Modi succeeds in achieving even 40% of what he is promising in 5 years , Congress would be over , particularly if they stick around the Gandhi clan. The disconnect with the public is too much.

CP wala Bengali Sweets, childhood, it has everything! Also C. Park and S.Park.

I went home to vote for Assembly polls, not for LS.  ( Mr Bird, no jibe on AK for this)

Edited by charminggenie - 25 April 2014 at 11:16am

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Krys - Kolkata might just be too humid for me but I love the literature! Byomkesh Bakshi and Feluda.
@Mr Bird-  Modi is lucky in a way that he was successfully able to turn the election into a match of personalities. He could afford to be brittle considering how passive and confused RG is.Priyanka is better at collecting her thoughts and is more sure of her words. I feel she has more spine than her brother for taking Modi even when the writing is on the wall. Yet she won't be made to hold the seat considering the Vadera angle. There is too much dirt . Frankly if Modi succeeds in achieving even 40% of what he is promising in 5 years , Congress would be over , particularly if they stick around the Gandhi clan. The disconnect with the public is too much.

CP wala Bengali Sweets, childhood, it has everything! Also C. Park and S.Park.

I went home to vote for Assembly polls, not for LS.  ( Mr Bird, no jibe on AK for this)

we'd go to Alipore Estates, a building near park ave and some of the Cal clubs on trips east (Saturday Club, Tollygunge Club, Punjab Club)... my only interest then (and nowLOL) was in the girls. Very nice, very tharkiLOL.

i've been to all those sweet marts in delhi.. plus the one in Sundernagar which is a few kms from home. Of course i'd go to C park durga puja to check out the chicks.Wink

i think modi should enrol in one of the western media courses. Would make him a more effective/ likable public speaker. I agree about the dirt about Vadera. Years ago before anyone even knew, the real estate brokers who we knew would tell of his escapades. I've even seen the idiot close quarters, even MMS, RG and SG, like a few feet away at a wedding. All bozos... But back to Sonia and Vadra, apparently the entire area around IGI Terminal 3 airport that they are developing has Sonia's hand/ blessing. They couldn't even get thru forest/ environmental clearances to build a small stretch of road between MG Road and Gurgaon for 15 years. But she got something as big as the airport area done over objections from security, environmental depts etc... that too in rapid time. It's not just vadera. It's also Sonia! It's a shame no one's been able to touch her...

charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
True  - Delhi has beautiful, intelligent, wise and fabulous girls,, but there isn't much to say about the guys , though sadly!LOL
I have met these three too, Robert especially makes me wonder what the heck Priyanka see in him. Very obnoxious and too dull. I guess the real estate thing you mentioned is with DLF, that connection runs too deep. Too many Congressmen have got their children married in that family. 

Modi could be a  very interesting case to study, whoever planned it all for him and I am referring to his team from APCO did a very enviable job! WBS should have a case study on it soon. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumRose7bud

Rose7bud IF-Rockerz
Rose7bud
Rose7bud

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
The origin of AAP  was  aimed at  legislative reforms for  eradication of corruption from the public life. The party's  surprise success  in the Delhi's election resulting in its  shortlived 45 days tenure of the govt. could not make impressive mark on the people. Ak's methodology of road politics and resorting to agitation even while being part of the govt, was not accepted by the people at large. This  gave the opportunity to the cynics to criticise him vehemently.The anger  and frustration of a few individuals went too far who even hurt AK physically. Such  acts must be condemned notwithstanding the public acknowledgement of mistake in not seeking public opinion before relinquishing govt.  AK's decision to contest against Namo was to send across this message that people want change and AAP is ready and willing to challenge the mightiest. He has laid himself as  a potential candidate and  a party who can deliver  clean governance. AAP's chances of winning the election is negligible, however by winning a few seats they can ensure their presence in Lok Sabha and emerge as a responsible opposition putting forth and rebutting the govt's decision in a constructive manner.
Namo's road show in Varanasi the day of filing his nomination  created furore in the media . The boisterous show as reported by the media was filled with exuberance, wiping off AK'S dream of winning. The NDA is jubilant and confident of securing more than 272 marks required to form the govt. 
But the question lies whether Namo will be able to rise above sectarian politics and prove to be a Stateman than a politician. The development  plank he is putting forth is just an eyewash to grab power or he is truly interested in reviving the Indian economy which is in shambles , are serious questions in the mind of the masses. Our country's future for next five yrs in the hands of NDA is almost certain. Hope and wish BJP washes out its communalist stigma and work for the benefit for all without being harsh to a particular minority group.

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
I am Gujarati

I can 100000%% Tell that Congress is only Communal  party &  BJP is better then Congress's so called  secularism

Muslim's are highly secured in Gujarat from last 10 years & highest happy in all states of INDIA 

AAP is now out of case ...Kejriwal wants to attract Kashi's Muslim community to win & now he has started Writing Mai Hun Aam Aadmi on his topi in URDU to attract them

Modi's fabulous & successful Raily of 24Th April,2014 in Varanasi broke all dreams of AAP , BSP , SP , Congress

We have already heard Shaziya's comments to get Muslim's votes & she is still confirmed on her comment without regret
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

True  - Delhi has beautiful, intelligent, wise and fabulous girls,, but there isn't much to say about the guys , though sadly!LOL
I have met these three too, Robert especially makes me wonder what the heck Priyanka see in him. Very obnoxious and too dull. I guess the real estate thing you mentioned is with DLF, that connection runs too deep. Too many Congressmen have got their children married in that family. 

Modi could be a  very interesting case to study, whoever planned it all for him and I am referring to his team from APCO did a very enviable job! WBS should have a case study on it soon. 

really? I didn't find delhi girls beautiful. most of them are thin, have long hair and wear lots of make up. facial structure wise they're quite ugly Dead  and certainly not intelligent.. more like the pseudo intellectual types, who think nehru was great and modi's 50 crore girlfriend comment was horrible Tongue but yes , I agree, guys in delhi are pieces of shit. low class, poorly educated. english worse than the girls! apart from kababs and books I doubt delhi is good for anything  Confused 

modi has denied APCO, so I dunno who to trust Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index