Debate Mansion

Arvind Kejriwal and AAP (Page 83)

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

ok, maybe in some alternate universe out there, AAP might just have been tolerable. What makes it so intolerable, stuffy and whiny is kejriwal. He's a lying hypocritical chaprasi through and throughLOL 

Mr  Bird, you almost made that comment to get a reaction , didn't you!!LOL

Well in any case I can live with the fact that you atleast find the idea of AAP tolerable somewhere.

@Mr A - How bad will DMK perform in your state? Also good on you for voting. 

Whatever, Mumbai still did a dismal just the half way number- will use the voting stats for all the Delhi Vs Mumbai debate. 

aap is a boon to the bjp in urban areas!

no clue abt dmk. but it seems an ex admk mp called one guy and said 10 seats is too much for admk LOL

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Hey hey, you can't play the Indian card in a regional debate!! lol Sachin's our homeboyCool
Seriously though, the one thing I wish he never did was get involved with politics, that too with Congress.Ouch

For every Arvind, you have Anna hazare , Shiv Sena And MNS combined!

Kaash woh sab bhi Kejriwal ki tarah 49 days ke baad bhaag jaateLOL

LOL there are some other things we wish Sachin never did... like make a lot of ducks, See that's what he serves at Tendulkar's Restaurant in Mumbai. .. ducksLOL

now how's Delhi better? With names like Gulati ka legs, Chicken Inn, HaveMore, one should not even have to ask... yum yum.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Num num, did you vote yet?
charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged
H4L -  homeboy? you mean like  diliwale -SRK and Shahid...TongueLOL
There is really no food debate , Delhi is the best- we have our own improved version of Amritsar and Bengali Sweets. 

To keep it all politically connected : Mr Bird , you fancy Priyanka replacing Rahul G ever? Also who would prefer FM for Modi's govt?

BirdieNumNum

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Come down to Kolkata Gene, its the Food Kamasutra land. Street food, authentic Bengali heavenly fare, Chinese, Mughlai, Continental, Fusion----cullinary heaven!

charminggenie

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

H4L -  homeboy? you mean like  diliwale -SRK and Shahid...TongueLOL
There is really no food debate , Delhi is the best- we have our own improved version of Amritsar and Bengali Sweets. 

To keep it all politically connected : Mr Bird , you fancy Priyanka replacing Rahul G ever? Also who would prefer FM for Modi's govt?

you're right. Delhi has it all- from lo-tech bengali sweet marts to high-tech.LOL 

Priyanka would have definitely made a better campaigner than R, though R is beginning to talk more coherently and is getting better. Only thing he cant ever learn is to think. He's a low IQ retard, always will be, and no amount of media-handlers on his side can change that. But can he learn to make points that connect to voters. I am afraid even a dummy like him can be trained to do so by the time elections roll around in another 5 years.

that way, i dont always care for how modi talks in public and priyanka has a point there. He sounds a bit too brittle at times... i like his one-on-one interviews better.

if NDA comes to power, they have to really go after the gandhis else i think they can regroup and come back... The gandhis have to be totally discredited for the good of the country. To the extent priyanka has vadra baggage, she hopefully becomes an untouchable... Too much to hope though.

@krystal=> i'd have voted if i was in India.Smile

charminggenie

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Come down to Kolkata Gene, its the Food Kamasutra land. Street food, authentic Bengali heavenly fare, Chinese, Mughlai, Continental, Fusion----cullinary heaven!

do they still have nizam kathi rolls?

even that, they now have in Connaught Place/ Delhi.Smile

charminggenie

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Num: Okay, you NRI? I often get confused about your location from certain debates. LOL

I agree with you on Modi's public speaking. He lacks subtlety and goes too often on an aggression overdrive. And could they PLEASE stop making him mouth that "desh nahin jhukne doonga" on TV? It makes my ears bleed even at low volume.

charminggenie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index