Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Arvind Kejriwal and AAP (Page 80)

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

@OBJ: Haha I can sense your excitement from all the way here. :P Heard the voter turnout down south was pretty impressive. Mumbai's voter turnout on the other hand..well, I'm just glad at least the half way mark was crossed. (just about) Makes me wonder though, you have every superstar actor telling you to go and vote (obv some didn't bother voting themselves), every daily newspaper with large pages of ads telling you to vote and still such poor numbers? I don't know if it's pure laziness or a lack of faith in the system and all political parties?

actually, mumbai voter turnout went up, so did maharashtra! mumbai went up by 6% and maha by 11%, but tamil nadu remained same at 73%. atleast it's consistently good Smile

it's a lack of faith, it's a huge no of deletions in voter list(56 lakhs i think) , busy mumbaikars or holidaying mumbaikars... anyway the fact that voting increased is somewhat a good sign..

even my maid servant voted for the bjp LOL and lower income groups would usually only vote dmk and admk.  a lot of poor people and slum people and middle class to even upper class are voting for modi. jaya is going to get the SHOCK of her life.

still they should have gone alone in TN like subramanian swamy said. these allies are useless LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumcharminggenie

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

ok, maybe in some alternate universe out there, AAP might just have been tolerable. What makes it so intolerable, stuffy and whiny is kejriwal. He's a lying hypocritical chaprasi through and throughLOL 

who sleeps on the footpath with 1000 policemen standing guard LOL
charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged

ok, maybe in some alternate universe out there, AAP might just have been tolerable. What makes it so intolerable, stuffy and whiny is kejriwal. He's a lying hypocritical chaprasi through and throughLOL 

Mr  Bird, you almost made that comment to get a reaction , didn't you!!LOL

Well in any case I can live with the fact that you atleast find the idea of AAP tolerable somewhere.

@Mr A - How bad will DMK perform in your state? Also good on you for voting. 

Whatever, Mumbai still did a dismal just the half way number- will use the voting stats for all the Delhi Vs Mumbai debate. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mr.ass

@OBJ: Haha I can sense your excitement from all the way here. :P Heard the voter turnout down south was pretty impressive. Mumbai's voter turnout on the other hand..well, I'm just glad at least the half way mark was crossed. (just about) Makes me wonder though, you have every superstar actor telling you to go and vote (obv some didn't bother voting themselves), every daily newspaper with large pages of ads telling you to vote and still such poor numbers? I don't know if it's pure laziness or a lack of faith in the system and all political parties?

actually, mumbai voter turnout went up, so did maharashtra! mumbai went up by 6% and maha by 11%, but tamil nadu remained same at 73%. atleast it's consistently good Smile

it's a lack of faith, it's a huge no of deletions in voter list(56 lakhs i think) , busy mumbaikars or holidaying mumbaikars... anyway the fact that voting increased is somewhat a good sign..

even my maid servant voted for the bjp LOL and lower income groups would usually only vote dmk and admk.  a lot of poor people and slum people and middle class to even upper class are voting for modi. jaya is going to get the SHOCK of her life.

still they should have gone alone in TN like subramanian swamy said. these allies are useless LOL

i hope you're right. There should be more to picking a leader than her ability to make idli dosa. Amma Jaya just doesn't cut it for me.LOL

on another front, there's an IT guy i know from north mumbai. He was telling me his entire colony is voting for the AAP tard guy,  apparently an IIM Bangalore fellow. Made me wonder how smart he could be if he's representing AAP. Totally destroyed my image of IIM Bangalore, not that it was great to start withLOL

@Charming=> i was just doing it to vent. Given that slapping kejriwal would be a bit too impolite, least i can do is trash him. Need to do that every day to get some "sakoon".LOL

charminggenie

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged

i hope you're right. There should be more to picking a leader than her ability to make idli dosa. Amma Jaya just doesn't cut it for me.LOL

Honestly TN very rarely favors the national Parties, would be interesting to see how this one shapes up.

on another front, there's an IT guy i know from north mumbai. He was telling me his entire colony is voting for the AAP tard guy,  apparently an IIM Bangalore fellow. Made me wonder how smart he could be if he's representing AAP. Totally destroyed my image of IIM Bangalore, not that it was great to start withLOL
The reason why people are voting for AAP is the candidates, an IIM B fellow sounds way smarter and wiser than all the crazies other parties appoint. 

IIM B seems like a situation which you turned around to make up for the lost seatWacko ,be honest now.LOL

@Charming=> i was just doing it to vent. Given that slapping kejriwal would be a bit too impolite, least i can do is trash him. Need to do that every day to get some "sakoon".LOL

Go on, I will ignore the rant for your Sakoon, btw stay away from the Time magazine then.

[/QUOTE]

BirdieNumNum

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mr.ass

It's a decent increase from 2009, agreed. But OBJ we have turnouts of 70%+ in Naxal infested areas, Mumbaikars truly have no excuse. Still can't get my head around the deletion of names from voter lists. Mind you, not the first time this has happened. There have been reports of names missing in Mysore, Bangalore, Pune, Ghaziabad and Odisha.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-bjp-demands-re-polling-in-pune-after-1-lakh-names-missing-from-voter-list-1979685
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Couldn't resist because some of these are actually quite accurate for people from SoBoTongue
Embedded image permalink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNummr.asscharminggenie

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
^^H4L - Gotta be No 10 tbh, bragging rights ka sawaal hai!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index