India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Arvind Kejriwal and AAP (Page 79)

ScorpionGunner IF-Sizzlerz
ScorpionGunner
ScorpionGunner

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Varanasi at his side, Narendra Modi delivers biggest road-show in world's largest election

narendra-modi-roadshow-AP-360.jpg

ScorpionGunner IF-Sizzlerz
ScorpionGunner
ScorpionGunner

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@OBJ: Haha I can sense your excitement from all the way here. :P Heard the voter turnout down south was pretty impressive. Mumbai's voter turnout on the other hand..well, I'm just glad at least the half way mark was crossed. (just about) Makes me wonder though, you have every superstar actor telling you to go and vote (obv some didn't bother voting themselves), every daily newspaper with large pages of ads telling you to vote and still such poor numbers? I don't know if it's pure laziness or a lack of faith in the system and all political parties?
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai..Ermm

"..and the surprising part is, the names that have been deleted are only from the buildings. Everyone in the slums are able to cast their vote.."

I hate to be the one to say it..but kuch nahi hone wala hain. How can you snatch someone's right to vote by casually deleting their name off the list for no reason?Ouch

Edited by hindu4lyf - 24 April 2014 at 9:24am
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by mr.ass

Originally posted by zorrro

A runaway CM in Delhi, a runaway husband CM in Gujarat , Mulayam saying boys will be boys - being kathor where he should be mulayam and mulayam where he shoulda been kathor , Sheila ki jawaani dekho- the three times CM ousted by the novice dramebaazi ...but only to be installed as a governor down south. Kaun jeeta kaun haara, ajaab hai yeh paheli Silly

what do you mean runaway husband?  he didnt want to get married in the first place LOL he was 16 for gods sake! he left his who family, forget forced marriage! I know you find it difficult to support AAP, but please, simply calling him a runaway husband just to balance things out won't make sense LOL
You mean  he was not only a runaway husband but also a runaway son, and a  runaway brother. This is getting more entertaining LOL Why didn't he runaway before he was made to sit in the mandap? Was it the marriage that made him runaway from wife, family and all? Two members have accused girls who refused to get married as being commitment shy so should the same apply to Modi ---ummm? Perhaps maha2us can throw more light in this matter.

he wanted to become a sadhu and go to the himalayas, atleast he didnt do drugs and gambling LOL
_QueenBee_ Senior Member
_QueenBee_
_QueenBee_

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
WTH is happening??? Shocked why such dirty tricks being played? how can EC just remove names form list despite people having voting Ids !!!! which world this EC is living???
i wonder what he hell this EC does around for 5 yrs when it has no other job but to conduct elections??? may be same nonsense happening in assembly elections too !!!
this news is from previous phase of voting that too of maharashtra alone. and i think the number to go up drastically after today's polling !!!! Ouch
i wish EC to be dragged to court over this !!!  worse is when questioned they r giving stupid explanations for their goof up !!! Angry
can our data from our debit cards/credit cards
or even PAN card no. vanish from concerned authorities???? if not than why it's happening for voting IDs??? can our EC work with bit of responsibility???? Sleepy

http://www.ndtv.com/elections/article/election-2014/six-million-voters-names-deleted-in-maharashtra-510991

Six million voters' names deleted in Maharashtra

Indo-Asian News Service | Updated: April 20, 2014 02:07 IST

In a shocking revelation that could impact election results, the names of nearly six million voters have been deleted or diverted across Maharashtra.

The deletion was done mainly because the voters were currently not residing in the area in which they were originally registered, a state election commission official said in Mumbai on Saturday on condition of anonymity.

Meanwhile, state chief electoral officer Nitin Gadre told IANS: "These are not missing names. The deletions were done six months ago as per the legal process."

Gadre said the revised lists were given to all political parties with suitable publicity at local levels by district collectors and the new lists have been available on the state election commission website for the past six months.

Among the names deleted are those of new and potential first-time voters in the state's 48 constituencies as they are presently not residents in their respective areas of voting.

The issue came to the fore after there were a large number of complaints of names 'missing' from voters lists in places like Nagpur, Amravati and recently Pune, irking candidates of all major political parties who also protested or complained about it.

The state Bharatiya Janata Party alleged that around 100,000 voters' names have been deleted from Pune and as many new voters from other areas have been added to that constituency.

A BJP delegation called on the election authorities on Saturday and demanded fresh elections in Pune.

Among those whose names are missing is Bollywood actor-producer-director Amol Palekar, who lodged a 'missing name' complaint with Pune police on Saturday.

His complaint has been forwarded to the state poll panel for further action, an official said.

There were also reports of voters' names missing from Aurangabad, Ratnagiri and Thane, but poll panel officials denied it.

Of the state's 11.76 crore population, the total current voter strength is around 8.06 crore, the rest being minors.

In the final phase of polling for 19 Lok Sabha seats scheduled for April 24, around 3.17 crore voters are eligible to cast their vote.

However, it was not known how many names from these may have been deleted or diverted from their respective constituencies.

Official sources claimed the work of preparing electoral rolls was reportedly entrusted to a private company but state poll panel officials declined to name or blame the company for the alleged goof up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Ass: You didn't use voter ID card? Confused

nope, I didnt get voter card nor voter slip. just went with pan card and printout of electoral rolls with my serial no, epic no and asked. they said pan card is enough, i dont need a voter slip.

apart from pan u can use drivers license, passport, adhaar card etc
BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged

ok, maybe in some alternate universe out there, AAP might just have been tolerable. What makes it so intolerable, stuffy and whiny is kejriwal. He's a lying hypocritical chaprasi through and throughLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index