India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Arvind Kejriwal and AAP (Page 77)

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@Mr Bird - If we are going for the bragging rights , then might I stake my claim for being right about AAP struggling to break into double-digits, all I remember ,is certain someone , worrying unnecessarily about them getting 40-60 seats.
^^ Ofcourse , we are still predicting the match, however one sided it might appear to be.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Mr Bird - If we are going for the bragging rights , then might I stake my claim for being right about AAP struggling to break into double-digits, all I remember ,is certain someone , worrying unnecessarily about them getting 40-60 seats.
^^ Ofcourse , we are still predicting the match, however one sided it might appear to be.

it wont be the first time i'd be wrong, and unlikely to be the last. SmileSee i am just a silly guy who canI turn on a dime.LOL Of course i can put a positive spin to it if i were selling myself... like being a fast learner, adapting to and capitalizing on new information that comes my way... and so on.LOL

charminggenie

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
^^^Spoken like a true IBer. 
This election has now become too boring, so over it already. 

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

oh come on Charmin', i think it's been a fascinating election. You cant but love all the candidates hating on each other. I also wouldn't want to miss Somnath Bharti getting roughed up in varanasi and kejriwal being slapped repeatedly for all the world. Total entertainmentLOL

charminggenie

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

oh come on Charmin', i think it's been a fascinating election. You cant but love all the candidates hating on each other. I also wouldn't want to miss Somnath Bharti getting roughed up in varanasi and kejriwal being slapped repeatedly for all the world. Total entertainmentLOL

Old Story, new bottle. Only thing fascinating was the social media and marketing gimmicks. 

Har Har, I would rather not pay to watch wannabe WWE. The big show-down is so over. I am almost missing Lalu's one-liners, on that note , he won't be part of the upcoming Parliament, now thats an entertainment loss. 

Just so you know, i have not completely given up on AAP, probably this election might be their humble pie and time for introspection and some cleaning up the house. Oh now if Kiran Bedi is fielded as the BJP CM candidate for Delhi , then they are whipped out. Since thats not gonna happen , they can live in hope.

Edited by charminggenie - 23 April 2014 at 1:32pm

BirdieNumNum

severus1 Goldie
severus1
severus1

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Was watching Prasun Vajapai on Aaj Tak where he outlined the whole BJP strategy. How Mohan Bhagwat aka the RSS  threw the big 4 out of the reckoning, the main guy being Advani. These guys were seen as too soft and did not do enough to polarize the nation when the NDA was in power. Also Pravin Togadia, Sanjay Joshi and a dude called Acharya something have been sidelined as they were not in favour of Modi as the PM candidate.
Is this journo for real? Modi Sir does not stand for polarization. Dunno what to believe anymore. Thank God I can't vote yet.
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

You call THAT entertainment? I thought you'd go with "recounting-encounter", "abki baar" PJs, Mulayam's antics and getting successive bum raps in turn from the EC, the occassional boo-boo by a random Togadia or Azam, and last but not the least, the extremely annoyin "vote, c'mon guys!" blaring all over the city posters, billboards, TV campaigns, radio campaigns, film-star campaigns, in-serial campaigns, and...

I'm lovin' it.
zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index