Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Pravin Tambe takes a hat-trick at the age of 41!!! There is still hope for...
Rahul Gandhi  
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think I prefer Rahul over Priyanka...#nojoke!
Modi now stooping to twist words and give the election campaigns a caste angle πŸ˜†
chee chee! It doesnt become a man of his supposed stature to play a victim of dalit caste. Mayawati lost no time in castigating him for his pitiful attempt at playing the caste card.

How come Modi never stood up for the dalit insults when Ramdev babaji made that loony  honeymoon comment πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†

But then who says that electioneering is about logic or fairness. Everything is fair in love and war and this surely isnt love πŸ˜‰ 
charminggenie thumbnail
^^^ He needs to consolidate his UP votes. Matser-stroke , completely rattled Maya's base. 
I dislike Amit Shah but he is one heck of a game-changer, the man is making all the inflammatory noises and consolidating the Hindudtva vote while Modi goes on about development. What a partnership. 

Edited by charminggenie - 9 years ago
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zorrro

Modi now stooping to twist words and give the election campaigns a caste angle πŸ˜†

chee chee! It doesnt become a man of his supposed stature to play a victim of dalit caste. Mayawati lost no time in castigating him for his pitiful attempt at playing the caste card.

How come Modi never stood up for the dalit insults when Ramdev babaji made that loony  honeymoon comment πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†

But then who says that electioneering is about logic or fairness. Everything is fair in love and war and this surely isnt love πŸ˜‰ 

Ramdev's words were twisted by the sickulars, so nothing for Modi to take a stand on.

Now if BJP/ Modi had made a Vadra-like "neech" comment to a BSP/ congress/ SP/ sickular leader, i'd love to see what YOUR stand would have been,. You'd have been crying casteism then too, wouldn't you? Let's face it, you dont like Modi much and you'd be complaining if he so much as said pooh, wouldn't you?.πŸ˜†

Yes electionieering isn't about logic. Else you'd have seen that 99% of the time,πŸ˜‰ Modi has been talking about good governance and development, unlike the sickular Vadra kinds who use sham emotional appeals. Now what was that bit about her father being insulted and being a martyr. Simple fact is he got killed while campaigning for a high post. There was no desh-seva involved there. If you want to look for martyrs, talk about soldiers who lose lives, not some crummy politicians who scam there way through life collecting loot and still expecting a fancy samadhi Yamuna-kinare.πŸ˜†.

The gandhis and the sickulars have looted the country in the name of secularism, their kinds. They are fear mongerers.  The Vadra female in fact has a sense of entitlement, they should win just because they are gandhis, no matter how much they neglect their constituents.There's a good reason why all the corrupt politicians from Mullayam yadav on down are aligned against Modi. Someone like Modui might actually put their scumbagging scamming ways out of business. Now that's the kind of logic you should be talking about.πŸ˜‰

@Charming=> i love Amit Shah. He'd make a great Home Minister. We need someone who'd kick some of the corrupt sicular arses, and someone like him who knows constituencies really well would be thr ight person for that role.
Edited by BirdieNumNum - 9 years ago
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

^^^ He needs to consolidate his UP votes. Matser-stroke , completely rattled Maya's base. 

I dislike Amit Shah but he is one heck of a game-changer, the man is making all the inflammatory noises and consolidating the Hindudtva vote while Modi goes on about development. What a partnership.

i share same views here !!!  It is mostly seen that whoever throws mud on Modi's face, he quietly wipes it and throws back at their face and keeps his face clean!!!
he somehow uses his opposition only !!!! quite smart of him. like saw his interview on zee news dna, even his advertisement campaign 'ache din ane wale hain' is inspired frm man mohan singh's speech !!! πŸ˜›

when many people frm different parties were taking chaiwala jibe on him, see how he used it in a innovative way !!! not just started his much talked abt 'chai charchas' bt also tried connecting with poor thru this !!!! now when mrs vadra is trying to come up new talks to oppose him, he tried turning it all against her only !!! i guess he did it quite successfully !!! masters-stroke like u said. mayawati is rattled to save her vote bank now !!! bt how hilarious this woman who did only caste based politics through out her life was complaining abt it now !!! πŸ˜†
another thing, was quite surprised to see few media houses defending priyanka on this !!! 😳remember how same media hounded modi on 'puppy remark' which anyone can understand was used as idiom only and they attacked baba ramdev on 'honeymoon remark' and even completely turned it in different view forcing FIRs !!!! two faced media or paid media and paid by congress???

anyways, if now also amethi people vote for rahul gandhi, than i guess they deserve him only !!!
just yesterday priyanka said, her booth workers will give modi a reply and today they were seen distributing cash among villagers !!! πŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Mr Bird - Nope a big "No" for Home Ministry , i doubt if Modi would be foolish enough to do it. Appointing him as HM would send a wrong signal and backfire on his campaign for "Nationalism". Also if for a long-term gain BJP would have to keep the narrative and mouthpieces of Hindutva out of the govt.

Also I sense BJP would rather give him a senior post within the party , he is like Pramod Mahajan , someone who understands  constituencies and alliances well . 

You are Bang on about Priyanka, she definitely is worse than her brother,her whole narration in Amethi has been vote my brother because he is a Gandhi scion. Another self goal by congress, doubt anyone cares for her family card now. 

Indian secularism: Muslim 'communalism' + Hindu 'casteism' - read this on twitter, I think this best sums up the political game in India.

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm with you on the Priyanka issue CG! Also, enough about your 'shaheed' father. For God's sake, he didn't die defending the country, why the title of martyrdom?πŸ€”
Though unlikely, I'd really like to see Rahul lose in Amethi. Irani or Vishwas - both are better candidates.
charminggenie thumbnail
@H4L - if she is an alternative to Rahul for Congress , then the party should shut the shop. The "Who" for Smriti Irani was too arrogant and obnoxious. Btw just read , Rahul mentioned in his speech that US President is afraid of UP youth---- cannot even laugh enough about it. 
Amethi is so interesting, all the political news indicates a very strong anger at the Gandhi family , but well Rahul will still win that too with decent numbers. What is a win for BJP is how NaMo addressed the Amethi crowd, clearly dismantling whatever Priyanka was trying to achieve. He sealed it in UP with that speech. 

@Queen  - Well spotted comment about Indian media. We have been long fox-ified . They all have their own political ideologies. It's time to except that they are all Pseudo-biased.  Funny how Maya is downplayed in UP this time.