Arvind Kejriwal and AAP - Page 62

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by mr.ass

actually, mumbai voter turnout went up, so did maharashtra! mumbai went up by 6% and maha by 11%, but tamil nadu remained same at 73%. atleast it's consistently good ๐Ÿ˜Š

it's a lack of faith, it's a huge no of deletions in voter list(56 lakhs i think) , busy mumbaikars or holidaying mumbaikars... anyway the fact that voting increased is somewhat a good sign..

even my maid servant voted for the bjp ๐Ÿ˜† and lower income groups would usually only vote dmk and admk.  a lot of poor people and slum people and middle class to even upper class are voting for modi. jaya is going to get the SHOCK of her life.

still they should have gone alone in TN like subramanian swamy said. these allies are useless ๐Ÿ˜†

It's a decent increase from 2009, agreed. But OBJ we have turnouts of 70%+ in Naxal infested areas, Mumbaikars truly have no excuse. Still can't get my head around the deletion of names from voter lists. Mind you, not the first time this has happened. There have been reports of names missing in Mysore, Bangalore, Pune, Ghaziabad and Odisha.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-bjp-demands-re-polling-in-pune-after-1-lakh-names-missing-from-voter-list-1979685
Couldn't resist because some of these are actually quite accurate for people from SoBo๐Ÿ˜›
Embedded image permalink
^^H4L - Gotta be No 10 tbh, bragging rights ka sawaal hai!
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Couldn't resist because some of these are actually quite accurate for people from SoBo๐Ÿ˜›
Embedded image permalink

it would be great to have a mumbai vs. delhi debate. No holds barred, just for entertainment ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Haha, bring it on! Mumbai would win just on the topic of food alone!๐Ÿ˜›(yes, I'm a BIG foodie!!)

@CG: Jale pe namak mat chidko๐Ÿ˜ญ

Haha, bring it on! Mumbai would win just on the topic of food alone!๐Ÿ˜›(yes, I'm a BIG foodie!!)
 What no way, Delhi is the food capital of India, pani puri and the pao bhaji are better served here. Dili ka khana๐Ÿ˜ณ

@CG: Jale pe namak mat chidko๐Ÿ˜ญ
Kya Delhi or Mumbai , ye hai London meri jaan๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by charminggenie

true about delhi having better food. But ghatis kya jaane adrak ka swaad.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

true about delhi having better food. But ghatis kya jaane adrak ka swaad.๐Ÿ˜†

HAWWW!๐Ÿ˜ฒWhat is this?! Delhites ganging up on me!๐Ÿ˜†I need to call some back-up!๐Ÿ˜†

[

HAWWW!๐Ÿ˜ฒWhat is this?! Delhites ganging up on me!๐Ÿ˜†I need to call some back-up!๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]
I second that haww,  but Mumbai from a plane's view does seem to be like a erm, nevermind๐Ÿ˜†
though I doubt Mr Bird's credentials as a Delhite, I bet he is reeling us up! 

no no no, dont back it  up. Let it all go.๐Ÿ˜†

@Charmin'=> but i am from s delhi, where else could a smart guy come from?๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by BirdieNumNum - 9 years ago