Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Arvind Kejriwal and AAP (Page 45)

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

The opinion polls appear to be in namo's favour so why is he so ken on contesting from varanasi by didlodging a senior BJP leader like manohar joshi? Why not use his wave to win from a constituency with a strong opponent? Could it be true that the polls are all doctored like it was claimed by a sting operation conducted on 11 prominent survey teams?

no, because it is in the eastern UP area  where bjp is weak .. they can get 50 instead of 40. for a northwest party like the bjp, even 10 extra seats is important.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-ScorpionGunner

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I am not surprised with Modi picking Varanasi for his elections. More UP presence , religion card and proximity to Bihar ( The bhojpuri belt), that makes it a decent shot for BJP to win double digits in UP .
I am very amused , how senior leaders across all the parties are heckling for safe seats. Rajnath,PC etc.  The insecurities are out in open.

@Mr A - I asked you somewhere else too, ur thoughts on BJP-Shiv Sena alliance . Also recently too many senior party leaders like Sushma and Jaitley have openly expressed their dismay at  ticket distribution . How do you read that?

AAP - Final words, election time - every party is lying and picking a hyperbolic narrative. It would be too naive to believe anyone's narrative right now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ScorpionGunner

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged

kejriwal pagla gaya hai.LOL Sabko topi pehna raha hai.

the idiot should be run out of town! 

mr.assScorpionGunner

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@Mr Bird - why bother about someone who might not get double digits in LS.
Share the thoughts on BJP dynamics instead, do you trust the old guard making it easy for Modi or still pushing for a situation where the PM seat goes to someone else.
ScorpionGunner IF-Sizzlerz
ScorpionGunner
ScorpionGunner

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@Cruiser Bhai ...

like the way Rajat Ji has defended Arnab ... very rare these days ...

most amusing part was Ashutosh ... that morron was part of Reliance owned TV18 group till January 14 ... disgusting ! Can't understand why the krantikari couple Khajdeep & Sleevless still in the TV18 ... they must join the new jubilliant circus !

-Cruiser-

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Mr Bird - why bother about someone who might not get double digits in LS.
Share the thoughts on BJP dynamics instead, do you trust the old guard making it easy for Modi or still pushing for a situation where the PM seat goes to someone else.

i think it is important to be bothered about kejriwal. In my mind, he is the proverbial Jai Chand who comes in at the wrong time and changes the course of Indian history for the worse. I loathe this guy for his intellectual dishonesty, his commie ideologies, his anti-army postures, his hypocrisy and his megalomania. He is as much of a traitor as anyone I can think of. He has no business fooling people when he knows he has less than zero ability, and the country cant afford his kind of disastrous policies. He is just doing what he can to stay relevant, even if it means taking down people who have actually done good work. I am also bothered by the fact that even if he wins a few dozen seats, those would be seats that NDA would have to seek through coalition partners which would be a very sorry thing. Sorry but i cant say enough s*it bout this effer.

As for old guard/ new guard, it comes down to election results. No one in the country would dare  deny Modi the chance to be PM if he pulls BJP to solid numbers.  No one.

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 16 March 2014 at 11:49am

ScorpionGunnercharminggenie

ScorpionGunner IF-Sizzlerz
ScorpionGunner
ScorpionGunner

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mr.ass

Originally posted by zorrro

The opinion polls appear to be in namo's favour so why is he so ken on contesting from varanasi by didlodging a senior BJP leader like manohar joshi? Why not use his wave to win from a constituency with a strong opponent? Could it be true that the polls are all doctored like it was claimed by a sting operation conducted on 11 prominent survey teams?

no, because it is in the eastern UP area  where bjp is weak .. they can get 50 instead of 40. for a northwest party like the bjp, even 10 extra seats is important.

Modi ji will contest from Banaras, because it will increase the vote share in Purvanchal ...in addition  positively it will effect the voting in Bihar too ... since Avadh is controlled by SP & BSP, our party is focusing more in to eastern part. Western part is cake walk for us. Afterwards the riots, western UP is in hand in glove for the party. Expecting positive results from Rajnath Ji, Kalraj Ji, Joshi Ji, Sidharth Ji, Varun Ji from Avadh... 42+ is feasible ...

My constituency will be interesting ... Meenakshi Madam, Ajay Maken and Khaitan (not the pankha but Guleli dot com khauji patrakar) ... hope for the best !
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
See here I disagree with you Mr Bird, you overestimate AK. Exactly the reasons you have stated will diminish his chances anywhere outside Delhi.  But I get his gimmicks because those are  more of survival tactics in Indian politics. He doesn't have a political card or legacy say like Mamta, Mayawati or Mulayam . this is why I dismiss him as a big picture game changer. 10 seats at the max for all the drama.
I share your thoughts about Modi but does this  open dissent will harm the magic number that he is chasing. There are reports where a good section of his own party is working against him.  

BirdieNumNum

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index