India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Arvind Kejriwal and AAP (Page 38)

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
what stopped khujliwal from making the bill constitutional?! drama , nothing else.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan-Cruiser-ScorpionGunner

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
The 'constitutional-unconstitutional' part is confusing though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pari-kirloskar

ScorpionGunner IF-Sizzlerz
ScorpionGunner
ScorpionGunner

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Qouting from the timeline waal of 
The Frustrated Indian

The whole screenplay is mind-blowing.

He came to power. Gave all the people free water. Then he slashed the electricity bill by 50%. He gave 15k free autos to certain minority. Then he gave 50% free bizli for his supporters. Then when the time came to show his real leadership skills, he quit saying "mummy, mummy they are not letting me to play". Now they say he is a martyr and during reelection 75% of Delhi junta are going to vote for him. 

Both of the national parties don't reveal their party funding which they spend for election campaign. But this fellow used state treasury for his election campaign. wow. wow. wow.

In democracy people get what they deserve. 

-Venkatesh Acharya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mr.assDiehardYMfan

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

The 'constitutional-unconstitutional' part is confusing though.

many of the areas were not under the purview of the delhi govt, so not constitutional, ie not as per the indian constitution.  also it had to be sent to the president I think which it wasn't, so further against the constitution.

now all AAP had to do was to alter it so it conformed with the indian constitution. but instead he does this drama.
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Yeah, but what were those provisions? Some said its because the JL was a Money Bill which could only be tabled in the Lok Sabha, but some legal experts in AAP cleared that it was a Financial Bill and not a Money one. Confused
_barbie IF-Sizzlerz
_barbie
_barbie

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari-kirloskar

i also want to add few more points to my earlier post...

AAP govt's decision to file FIRs against Ambani and Cong leaders for "illegally" raising price of natural gas was reason for Jan Lokpal bill being defeated, Kejriwal said
"There is nothing in the Constitution to oppose the bill," Kejriwal told cheering supporters.
The decision to resign was announced before hundreds of party workers at the AAP headquarters after a quick Cabinet meeting that decided to recommend dissolution of the assembly and fresh elections. "When I took oath as CM, I promised to uphold the Constitution and I am prepared to sacrifice the post of CM a thousand times to uphold the Constitution," Kejriwal said.

why was the lokpal bill denied.. we Indians want to know.. how can it be against constitution.. i understand some norms and policies have to be followed... but if majority of votes are for denial of something right which will help in removing corruption.. then is it right to take the majority's side..?
i mean of course we know y other parties are against AAP and lokpal bill bcz then these people's fraud would come in front and they cant escape.. koi bhi insaan apne pairon mein kulhadi kyu maarega.. so it is better for them to not have such a bill implemented which shakes their core of existence and their office...

boss, Indian Parliament has already passed the lokpal bill . here he is only doing hulla- gulla over his version of delhi lokayukta bill . it is to be remembered that delhi already has a lokayukta act in place . but attempt is being made to brainwash ppl as if this new bill will bring some kinda revolution, lol

Edited by _barbie - 15 February 2014 at 1:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

If we analyse after 1991, we are electing MP's and MLA's whose main job is to tell

Airport is privatised

Buses privatised

colleges privatised

drinking water privatised

electicity privatised

fuel privatised

gas privatised

health care privatised

Industrial development privatised

every thing, each and every public facilities are privatised, they will fix the price, provide the service, loot the public, we cannot do any thing.

I feel,Instead of electing this agents, we can directly vote for corporates.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-victoRiya-krystal_watz

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
So will you vote for RIL? Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index