Debate Mansion

Arvind Kejriwal and AAP (Page 100)

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by mr.ass

oh yes, i am not a ritualistic hindu, just one who believes in tolerance and good values. I eat all kinds of meat.. I like chicken and mutton the most.. beef n pork are ok I guess.. like fish too!
I dont think there are any ritualistic Hindus in the strict sense anymore . There are so many rituals anyway Wacko 

Chicken, meat and fish - is that all? Shocked I eat many more than that LOL

i said I like chicken and mutton the MOST. read carefully! I eat all the meats, but dislike squid Dead not tasty.. crab and lobster are nice, but prawns are the best!

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 8:14am | IP Logged
@Mr A - Congrats!! Thoughts on cabinet?
@KA - Was meaning to ask you this- has Imran Khan able to maintain his political relevance , is his party gaining ground somewhere? Also I liked N Sharif, he carried a lot of integrity and grace, irrespective of what he or his party does but I say , he did well . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetForever-KA

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Hey Genie, nice seeing ya after long.

Cabinet was okay except for the appointment of Arun Jaitley as Finance and Defence Minister, the good news though is that the latter is temporary and will be taken over probably by Modi himself. Sushma Swaraj was deja vu; Rajnath Singh was predictable for HM, Smriti Irani is being speculated as a prop who's going to be ghost-handled by Modi again. Like Najma Heptullah a lot already; she has joined her party colleauges in striking down the UPA-proposed minority sub-quota, stating explicitly that Muslims were not a minority unlike Parsis or Christians. Liked that! Thumbs Up
As for the thumbs down, hated the inclusion of Uma Bharti and Gadkari, their appointment should've been avoided on account of their tainted records. There was a need to begin on a clean slate.

P.S.: Not related to the Cabinet, but I was thrilled to read about the appointment of Ajit Doval as the NSA; Modi did a splendid job in choosing this one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LovelyPlanetScorpionGunner

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
@Krystal - Hugs , glad to see you as well. 
Agree loved Ajit Doval, that is the real thing. More than ministers its these appointments which are going to change things up.

Uma is given a wala department, RSS would be appeased by it. 

@Zorro - Prashant Bhusan. 

krystal_watz

zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged

LovelyPlanet

zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged

ScorpionGunner

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Mr A - Congrats!! Thoughts on cabinet?
@KA - Was meaning to ask you this- has Imran Khan able to maintain his political relevance , is his party gaining ground somewhere? Also I liked N Sharif, he carried a lot of integrity and grace, irrespective of what he or his party does but I say , he did well . 

In Pakistan the elections are mostly about "electibles". Specially in Punjab and Rural Sindh. These are people who have influence in their areas. They belong to parties and then there are many who we call "lotas" i.e who change parties where wind is blowing.

Imran was getting people to mobilize and was expecting a Tsunami. However Nawaz Sharif started collecting electibles in Punjab. Imran was expecting a change where these people would be voted out by common man. That did not happen and Nawaz routed him in Punjab.

Problem with Imran is that he does not want to use electibles as they are corrupt and represet fail system and looters. However on the other hand public in punjab specially is still the same. He got votes in KPK but failed in Punjab. Either he has to change his principles (which he does not easiliy) or expect public to come out.

Also he has not been able to make everyone happy. On one hand he is moder, liberal but then he is sympathetic to Taliban and calls for talks etc. He is soft on them. He is sort of dual in this that on one hand he is so principled about corruption but then you talk about peace talks with talibam (pakistani) who have killed many.

These are things which have kept him in check.

Nawaz behaved well and did not use this occasion to forward his concerns like Kashmir, water etc. I believe this was not the occasion (as all were there for ceremony) and I personally think modi acted little cheap in my opinion.

I guess he needed to show off to his domestic supporters that he is some sort of strong man. It was not required at this occasion and was undiplomatic. Anyway he is new and will soon learn the realities of how to run a country as oppose to a local state. Time will come to discuss these issues later on. Nawaz is now being criticized for being too soft or not responding. At very least all are accusing him of being unprepared. Anyway lets see. I dont see any hope in all this which is fine (in indo-pak context). lol

Edited by Forever-KA - 28 May 2014 at 12:17pm

LovelyPlanetcharminggenie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index