Arvind Kejriwal and AAP - Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Hey hey, you can't play the Indian card in a regional debate!! lol Sachin's our homeboy😎
Seriously though, the one thing I wish he never did was get involved with politics, that too with Congress.

For every Arvind, you have Anna hazare , Shiv Sena And MNS combined!

Kaash woh sab bhi Kejriwal ki tarah 49 days ke baad bhaag jaateπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† there are some other things we wish Sachin never did... like make a lot of ducks, See that's what he serves at Tendulkar's Restaurant in Mumbai. .. ducksπŸ˜†

now how's Delhi better? With names like Gulati ka legs, Chicken Inn, HaveMore, one should not even have to ask... yum yum.πŸ˜†

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
H4L -  homeboy? you mean like  diliwale -SRK and Shahid...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
There is really no food debate , Delhi is the best- we have our own improved version of Amritsar and Bengali Sweets. 

To keep it all politically connected : Mr Bird , you fancy Priyanka replacing Rahul G ever? Also who would prefer FM for Modi's govt?
Come down to Kolkata Gene, its the Food Kamasutra land. Street food, authentic Bengali heavenly fare, Chinese, Mughlai, Continental, Fusion----cullinary heaven!
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

H4L -  homeboy? you mean like  diliwale -SRK and Shahid...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

There is really no food debate , Delhi is the best- we have our own improved version of Amritsar and Bengali Sweets. 

To keep it all politically connected : Mr Bird , you fancy Priyanka replacing Rahul G ever? Also who would prefer FM for Modi's govt?

you're right. Delhi has it all- from lo-tech bengali sweet marts to high-tech.πŸ˜† 

Priyanka would have definitely made a better campaigner than R, though R is beginning to talk more coherently and is getting better. Only thing he cant ever learn is to think. He's a low IQ retard, always will be, and no amount of media-handlers on his side can change that. But can he learn to make points that connect to voters. I am afraid even a dummy like him can be trained to do so by the time elections roll around in another 5 years.

that way, i dont always care for how modi talks in public and priyanka has a point there. He sounds a bit too brittle at times... i like his one-on-one interviews better.

if NDA comes to power, they have to really go after the gandhis else i think they can regroup and come back... The gandhis have to be totally discredited for the good of the country. To the extent priyanka has vadra baggage, she hopefully becomes an untouchable... Too much to hope though.

@krystal=> i'd have voted if i was in India.😊
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Come down to Kolkata Gene, its the Food Kamasutra land. Street food, authentic Bengali heavenly fare, Chinese, Mughlai, Continental, Fusion----cullinary heaven!

do they still have nizam kathi rolls?

even that, they now have in Connaught Place/ Delhi.😊
Num: Okay, you NRI? I often get confused about your location from certain debates. πŸ˜†

I agree with you on Modi's public speaking. He lacks subtlety and goes too often on an aggression overdrive. And could they PLEASE stop making him mouth that "desh nahin jhukne doonga" on TV? It makes my ears bleed even at low volume.
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

do they still have nizam kathi rolls?

even that, they now have in Connaught Place/ Delhi.😊

Yeah. And Hyderabadi Biryani, and Lucknowi kebabs.

Recently, East Asian and Middle Eastern flavours are making considerable headway as well.Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Yeah. And Hyderabadi Biryani, and Lucknowi kebabs.

Recently, East Asian and Middle Eastern flavours are making considerable headway as well.

ok that IS sounding like food kamasutra. Last i knew it was just plain old-fashioned kamasutra land.πŸ˜†

coming back to kejriwal, what sort of food do you think a chaprasi like him likes? πŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Krys - Kolkata might just be too humid for me but I love the literature! Byomkesh Bakshi and Feluda.
@Mr Bird-  Modi is lucky in a way that he was successfully able to turn the election into a match of personalities. He could afford to be brittle considering how passive and confused RG is.Priyanka is better at collecting her thoughts and is more sure of her words. I feel she has more spine than her brother for taking Modi even when the writing is on the wall. Yet she won't be made to hold the seat considering the Vadera angle. There is too much dirt . Frankly if Modi succeeds in achieving even 40% of what he is promising in 5 years , Congress would be over , particularly if they stick around the Gandhi clan. The disconnect with the public is too much.

CP wala Bengali Sweets, childhood, it has everything! Also C. Park and S.Park.

I went home to vote for Assembly polls, not for LS.  ( Mr Bird, no jibe on AK for this)

Edited by charminggenie - 10 years ago
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@Krys - Kolkata might just be too humid for me but I love the literature! Byomkesh Bakshi and Feluda.

@Mr Bird-  Modi is lucky in a way that he was successfully able to turn the election into a match of personalities. He could afford to be brittle considering how passive and confused RG is.Priyanka is better at collecting her thoughts and is more sure of her words. I feel she has more spine than her brother for taking Modi even when the writing is on the wall. Yet she won't be made to hold the seat considering the Vadera angle. There is too much dirt . Frankly if Modi succeeds in achieving even 40% of what he is promising in 5 years , Congress would be over , particularly if they stick around the Gandhi clan. The disconnect with the public is too much.

CP wala Bengali Sweets, childhood, it has everything! Also C. Park and S.Park.

I went home to vote for Assembly polls, not for LS.  ( Mr Bird, no jibe on AK for this)

we'd go to Alipore Estates, a building near park ave and some of the Cal clubs on trips east (Saturday Club, Tollygunge Club, Punjab Club)... my only interest then (and nowπŸ˜†) was in the girls. Very nice, very tharkiπŸ˜†.

i've been to all those sweet marts in delhi.. plus the one in Sundernagar which is a few kms from home. Of course i'd go to C park durga puja to check out the chicks.πŸ˜‰

i think modi should enrol in one of the western media courses. Would make him a more effective/ likable public speaker. I agree about the dirt about Vadera. Years ago before anyone even knew, the real estate brokers who we knew would tell of his escapades. I've even seen the idiot close quarters, even MMS, RG and SG, like a few feet away at a wedding. All bozos... But back to Sonia and Vadra, apparently the entire area around IGI Terminal 3 airport that they are developing has Sonia's hand/ blessing. They couldn't even get thru forest/ environmental clearances to build a small stretch of road between MG Road and Gurgaon for 15 years. But she got something as big as the airport area done over objections from security, environmental depts etc... that too in rapid time. It's not just vadera. It's also Sonia! It's a shame no one's been able to touch her...