Arvind Kejriwal and AAP - Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Nala

This time may be in they will win a few seats but no chance of winning over all election 

I believe they do have a potential and i personally  favor them over other parties but they have a lot to learn .Same goes for AK becoming PM and that Vishwas guy should watch his mouth ๐Ÿค”

yeah they have a lot to learn. But meanwhile, what do you suppose they'll be learning? Populist economics congress-style? Scamming vadra style? ๐Ÿ˜† 

it's amazing that we have people pinning their hopes on AAP  knowing fully well they are clueless today, but making grand assumptions that somehow what they would learn and come up with are all the right policies. If it was that easy being bright, there would never be economic problems in the first place. ๐Ÿ˜†Come to think of it, maybe AAP should never declare their policies. That way, the guy on the far-right and the guy on the far-left will both assume that AAP's their man. ๐Ÿ˜† 

so far, all one has seen kejriwal and vishwas do is sell ice cream to eskimos, and umbrellas to those who think it will rain and beach wear to those who think it will be warm and sunny. There's something for everyone, even if it's a theoretical impossibility๐Ÿ˜†
^^Bird, what do you think of the BJP manifesto?
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

yeah they have a lot to learn. But meanwhile, what do you suppose they'll be learning? Populist economics congress-style? Scamming vadra style? ๐Ÿ˜† 

it's amazing that we have people pinning their hopes on AAP  knowing fully well they are clueless today, but making grand assumptions that somehow what they would learn and come up with are all the right policies. If it was that easy being bright, there would never be economic problems in the first place. ๐Ÿ˜†Come to think of it, maybe AAP should never declare their policies. That way, the guy on the far-right and the guy on the far-left will both assume that AAP's their man. ๐Ÿ˜† 

so far, all one has seen kejriwal and vishwas do is sell ice cream to eskimos, and umbrellas to those who think it will rain and beach wear to those who think it will be warm and sunny. There's something for everyone, even if it's a theoretical impossibility๐Ÿ˜†

yup that's exactly what they are doing๐Ÿ˜†..But if it makes people happy it does count,right?๐Ÿ˜‰
the thing is people was looking for a change and AAP looked like an ideal candidate ..well at least they seemed to..That was obvious from last delhi election.
If AAP is going the way it is now then I doubt whether it'll survive for a couple of years let alone winning a parliamentary election.๐Ÿค”They just don't know how to organize or run a party ...Just a couple people with similar ideas don't make a party,do they?This is what  AAP need to work out

Edited by Nala - 10 years ago
heeheehee thumbnail
Kejrival's interactive session with Varanasi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdMjve9arFk
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nala

yup that's exactly what they are doing๐Ÿ˜†..But if it makes people happy it does count,right?๐Ÿ˜‰
the thing is people was looking for a change and AAP looked like an ideal candidate ..well at least they seemed to..That was obvious from last delhi election.
If AAP is going the way it is now then I doubt whether it'll survive for a couple of years let alone winning a parliamentary election.๐Ÿค”They just don't know how to organize or run a party ...Just a couple people with similar ideas don't make a party,do they?This is what  AAP need to work out

yeah, kejriwal and his band can give you happiness... They're like drugs that way... will give you a short-term high, but long term depression.๐Ÿ˜†

@krystal=> with so many high-school dropouts as our politicians, it's a wonder they can put things like manifestos together. That said, now dont be expecting anyone to read them, that's how much those publications matter.๐Ÿ˜†

i think for any party to win anywhere, they need to project a strong leader. Like it or not, the congress has been able to do that with the gandhis. They do have gori chamdi you know. ๐Ÿ˜†What's different about the BJP this time is the projection of modi. Voters identify with people/ leaders more than they identify with issues. It's hard for the average dumb IQ voter to get excited about things like GDP growth, welfare spending etc. when there are things like priyanka daruwala's sari colors to be looking at. Know what i mean?๐Ÿ˜†
Daruwala? Yeh kya hai? ๐Ÿ˜†
To be honest, it didn't really impress me; Congress' one had more clarity to it. Looks like the focus on fieldwork has sapped the party of energy required for docu-work. ๐Ÿ˜†
severus1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks like the editor for India TV quit his job over the fixed Aap ki Adalat interview.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There's rumours of Kiran Bedi being the Delhi CM candidate. (which is probably untrue given in all her interviews I've seen, she always makes it clear she is not a present or future political candidate.) But she is one woman I would love to see enter politics. Knows her stuff and would probably genuinely work for the people. (as opposed to some people that think it's cool to dress up as a seedhi saadhi bhartiya nari with a new found love for cotton sarees.) 
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

There's rumours of Kiran Bedi being the Delhi CM candidate. (which is probably untrue given in all her interviews I've seen, she always makes it clear she is not a present or future political candidate.) But she is one woman I would love to see enter politics. Knows her stuff and would probably genuinely work for the people. (as opposed to some people that think it's cool to dress up as a seedhi saadhi bhartiya nari with a new found love for cotton sarees.) 

I am absolutely agreed with your each & every line

Even if Kiran Bedi joined Politics with Kejrival in AAP, she was surely CM of Delhi

And she can be more Popular & Big Hope then Kejrival

But She & Anna have big issues & thinking difference ๐Ÿ˜Š with AK
Bad news for the BJP mid-poll: Alliance with TDP hits a rocky patch.