Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@ genie and krystal:

very remote rural areas may not have heard of modi, but according to sushil modi of the bihar bjp, he said that a HUGE number of his bihar followers are from rural areas. rural areas include semi rural semi urban after all.
mr.ass thumbnail
plus, his rallies are organised such that people from all over a constituency including rural areas are called.
mr.ass thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Missed it. Fcuk!

watch it today at 10 pm again or wait for youtube
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Take a bow , whoever is leading Modi's marketing campaign . Doubt anybody has played social media so brilliantly like this man. 

Also, we may debate on Modi, but have to credit him for being so prepared and forthcoming. Never seen an Indian politician prep so well and execute even better before elections. Single-handed winning it for BJP. 

Rahul remains in the sidelines, there is no light in his tunnel. If Cong wants to survive the tide , they need to ditch the Gandhi family and let the other new young guns take control. what a contrived and yawn-inducing interview .

& for all the Hitler comparisons - you just don't know Indian politics.

Bingo, watching all the allegations from Sonia, Rahul and others, it seems like Modi campaign is giving everyone sleepless nights. Others, instead of focusing on their criteria, are now focusing on being anti-Modi. This in itself shows the kinda impact this man is making and how he has used social media to his benefit. I am definitely impressed. A person who had no interest in politics is now curious to see how this election pans out.

As for being prepared, again I have to give it up for me. He had answers to all the allegations in "Aap Ki Adalat" and he knew how to play defensive and impactful at the same time. The man is brilliant. Good to see someone who can speak his mind without trying to hide behind diplomacy. Out of all, his words give out the vibe that he will do something meaningful for the country.

Double post... Edited by Avocado.Girl. - 10 years ago
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This time may be in they will win a few seats but no chance of winning over all election 
I believe they do have a potential and i personally  favor them over other parties but they have a lot to learn .Same goes for AK becoming PM and that Vishwas guy should watch his mouth ðŸ¤”

mr.ass thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nala

This time may be in they will win a few seats but no chance of winning over all election 

I believe they do have a potential and i personally  favor them over other parties but they have a lot to learn .Same goes for AK becoming PM and that Vishwas guy should watch his mouth ðŸ¤”

210 surely... but 272 plus is quite strange!
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just seen

very standard chanel NDTV 's latest survey

Till 1st week of April

And NDA Reached to 275 & golden magical number 272  is pointed

Last March survey they showed it at 259

And NOW BJP Itself got 226 seats

And they told party 's internal survey is also giving same figure 😛

Where UPA is at 111 & Congress at 92

AAP is at 3 😊
It is essential for the winning party to come to power with a clear majority otherwise the likes of AIDMK, DMK, Trinamool, SP can take them on a wild goose chase 😆 These regional parties have only their own local agendas and do not think at a national level and end up blackmailing the major party at the centre 😒 
severus1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saw AK-49 on Google Hangout today.