Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Genie: Just a week ago, it seemed that the UP contest would be about the BJP and BSP. Now SP is back in fray according to reports from Bijnor and other Muslim-dominated pockets in the State. And even Congress. Looks like the Sonia-Bukhari meet paid off, even if slightly. But heck, on the brighter side, this slight surge in favour of Congress will help split Muslim votes. 😆

its good for the bjp if that happens.. actually ground reports from shahid siddiqui - it seems bjp will do well in UP because of the united hindu votes :D

thing is , bjp now has two vote banks : mad saffron plus development 

while all other parties are running after one minority vote bank 😆 so bjp should do well this time... even in orissa it seems all slum ppl voting for bjp.. a first! 😆
mr.ass thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Pretty disappointed with the EC for putting a ban on exit polls. It generally creates a bit of hype and helps make things a lot more interesting. Now it feels like the country is waiting in suspense!

hmm, india behind the lens carried out an exit poll...

here are the results:

Phase 3 Details:
 Bihar - NDA 5 UPA 1

Haryana - NDA 6 UPA 2 Oth 2

J&K - NDA 1

Jharkhand - NDA 3 Oth 2

Kerala - UPA 11 Oth 9

Madhya Pradesh - NDA 8 UPA 1

Maharashtra - NDA 7 UPA 3

Orissa - NDA 3 UPA 2 Oth 5

UP - NDA 8 Oth 2

Chandigarh - UPA 1

Andaman & Nicobar Islands - NDA 1

Lakshdweep - UPA 1

Delhi - NDA 7

Total : NDA 49 (BJP 43) UPA 23 (Congress 17) Others 20
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^^^^^^^^^^^ From where ou got this info ???? 
mr.ass thumbnail
Originally posted by: Proud-India

^^^^^^^^^^^^ From where ou got this info ???? 

on twitter... ibtl themselves retweeted... go to twitter and search ibtl exit poll
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@krystal - I see desperation in SP camp  with these hate speeches. They really have lost a lot of ground thanks to the riots, if they are making Azham Khan the face of their campaign. 
UP usually votes for anti-incumbency. BSP would gain surely. But I think barring Amit Shah incident , BJP seems to be gaining a lot of ground . They might emerge as the second largest party in UP , if not gain the most seats. SP , I think will be reduced to 10 -15 seats or even less, if this SP-media shaming continues. 
@Mr A - What do you think about Chattisgarh and Karnataka.  
Proud-India thumbnail
^^^^^ BJP will surely win 40 seats atleast minimum from 80 & 100 % become no. 01 largest single party in UP

As per all opinions BJP will be higher

As per latest opinion poll of NDTV

In UP BJP will win 53 seats out of 80 😛😛😛😛😛

BSP only 7

SP 13

Congress + RLD -  7

UP - Bihar is with BJP this time
mr.ass thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@krystal - I see desperation in SP camp  with these hate speeches. They really have lost a lot of ground thanks to the riots, if they are making Azham Khan the face of their campaign. 

UP usually votes for anti-incumbency. BSP would gain surely. But I think barring Amit Shah incident , BJP seems to be gaining a lot of ground . They might emerge as the second largest party in UP , if not gain the most seats. SP , I think will be reduced to 10 -15 seats or even less, if this SP-media shaming continues. 
@Mr A - What do you think about Chattisgarh and Karnataka.  

bastar probably congress, I dunno abt karnataka as the elections are yet to commence right?
Proud-India thumbnail
what a double standard of AK & Ashutosh

Now Now to get Muslim votes from Varanasi , Mukhtar is out & make way for AK 😕 Still he will loose with high votes 😛😃
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Alert :

Today @ 10: PM ... NaMo will be at Aapki Ki Adalat with Rajat Sharma ! Lots of fire expecting !

Funny part is that Headlines Today has managed a scripted interview with Pappu, telecast time is same ! 😆
Edited by ScorpionGunner - 10 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Twitter has totally erupted! Loads of positive reactions from Modi's India TV interview so far. Hope it's out on YT soon!