Arvind Kejriwal and AAP - Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@ Really don't understand the issue around Modi's private life, how will that impact India ? Cong is really trying to grab the straws. 

Can someone please kick SP out of elections , their leaders are not worth time or a vote?

Good answer by Election Commission to Mamta, wish they would take serious steps against those who makes statements based on religion, caste etc

@Mr Bird - BJP too opposes FDI in retail, just like AK did in Delhi. Told you its not relevant in Indian context.

you were right and i was wrong. That way,i am a guy who's wrong so often that it's a wonder i dont do too shabby😆

of course, Rahul the lappu will continue to parrot that communalism is india's biggest enemy, not jokers like mulayam yadav. These guys decide who is communal and who is not. Ask them how they decide, they'll go back to the medieval era if they have to and come up with nonsense. 

for me, it's about respecting someone for their intellectual honesty... Kejriwal lost that as far as i am concerned when he turned the fight into an anti-Modi thing. His USP was anti-corruption but he confused that in his lust for the limelight. 

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Proud-India

Oh Don't talk any matter of anyone's personal life  -- Agree...His marital status hardly matter to the nation...But we all know the matter that BJP ppls spend hours/days trying to find marital faults in Rahul's grandmothers marriage, but when it comes to their Modi they justify it... Hypocrites...But Public servants ki public life main kabi kabi people talk about personal life's matters too... so don't take personal!

Her wife has NO issues on this point then what to you ?  --Last election why he didn't mention about his material status!?!😕

They both are separated from last 45 years & Modi do not like to stay in relation or Marriage ...Just like every saints --So it means he is running away from personal responsibilities... and I agree,every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.😊

He married at age of 17 just because of his parents pressure ...such a small age in poverty 

Her wife was government teacher & now She is retired ...she also did not marry then & she is  very much happy with her family --Some news says ,she is not allowed to speak to the media?just like the Taliban ...😕 just confused.

What kind of you people are ?

In every point , you find faults of Modi 

Your mouth will be sealed on 16 Th may , 2014 

Anyway Best wishes!!😊
Edited by Vinzy - 10 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

for me, it's about respecting someone for their intellectual honesty... Kejriwal lost that as far as i am concerned when he turned the fight into an anti-Modi thing. His USP was anti-corruption but he confused that in his lust for the limelight. 

@Bold: Agreed. At one point it stopped being about AAP and its policies and it became the 'let's talk about everything that is wrong with the BJP'. That's why I found this word cloud analysis pretty interesting..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-25740826
What the FACK is wrong with Azam Khan? Somebody take this guy to the Facility. 🤢

And what's scary is that Muslims are falling back in line with the SP after this appalling spectacle by the SAME GUY who had prevented police action against rioters. Eyuuck!!Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
See every party would/should gun against Modi if they want to stay relevant ,you won't gain much by dissing Rahul or Cong . Hence AAP went after Modi to gain mileage. 
But what I always maintained is that- AAP is too new for national scene, they never had ground support outside Delhi to go for National Polls in this short time frame. Also with no clear experience and lack of vision , they would have been self-destructive , if ever they get in a govt-forming situation. Right now anything around 10 is a good start.

I really have a feeling Modi might get UP - which would be big for his numbers. More than AAP , the biggest obstacle is that 40 odd seats that BSP/SP  each win in UP. I think this time BJP might gain big and restrict these fringe players. Which will be good overall. 

Azam Khan is just despicable , EC should ban him from contesting. Honestly he is the de facto head of SP. wish people snub SP big time. 

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

What the FACK is wrong with Azam Khan? Somebody take this guy to the Facility. 🤢

And what's scary is that Muslims are falling back in line with the SP after this appalling spectacle by the SAME GUY who had prevented police action against rioters. Eyuuck!!

if Modi comes to power, he should not make the cardinal mistake of forgetting snakes like Azam Khan and Mulayam Yadav. He should put the CBI on their case. Book them for a 100 cases and make sure they don't see the light of day. That would be the patriotic thing to do, and it just might be the popular thing as well... 
The SP continues its dream run: Mulayam says that rapists are "boys who commit mistakes". Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
Genie: Just a week ago, it seemed that the UP contest would be about the BJP and BSP. Now SP is back in fray according to reports from Bijnor and other Muslim-dominated pockets in the State. And even Congress. Looks like the Sonia-Bukhari meet paid off, even if slightly. But heck, on the brighter side, this slight surge in favour of Congress will help split Muslim votes. 😆Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pretty disappointed with the EC for putting a ban on exit polls. It generally creates a bit of hype and helps make things a lot more interesting. Now it feels like the country is waiting in suspense!
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

The SP continues its dream run: Mulayam says that rapists are "boys who commit mistakes".

SP = shameless party