Arvind Kejriwal and AAP - Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Things going steadily downhill for the BJP with Jaswant Singh being slighted on Barmer and Sushma openly siding with him, and this coming close on the heels of Advani being refused the Bhopal ticket. To make things worse, Shiv Sena has jumped on to the "trash BJP" bandwagon by decrying its decision to not include Advani in its first list. Looks like the game is just two steps away from being totally scrambled for the BJP and Modi. (NOT counting the ruckus that MMJ's followers have caused in UP by burning Modi's pictures).
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Things going steadily downhill for the BJP with Jaswant Singh being slighted on Barmer and Sushma openly siding with him, and this coming close on the heels of Advani being refused the Bhopal ticket. To make things worse, Shiv Sena has jumped on to the "trash BJP" bandwagon by decrying its decision to not include Advani in its first list. Looks like the game is just two steps away from being totally scrambled for the BJP and Modi. (NOT counting the ruckus that MMJ's followers have caused in UP by burning Modi's pictures).

Sanjaya, who has the gift of seeing events at a distance,  narrates to Dhritarshtra the action in the climactic battle of Kurukshetra.

Since Advani Ji has lost his eye-sight and can't even read the wall written by cadres. Problem is that this old man has been surrounding by selective modern day Sanjayas and allowing them to misguiding himself badly.

Sometimes Advani Ji reminds me of Saurabh Ganguly, he had a forceful and most embarassing retirement of Indian cricket history. Sachin has got the feelings and inteligently done the pack up.
In Javed Jafry's dialouge from SN " Ghost of the kicks, not listening to the talks ๐Ÿ˜† matlab laatho kaa bhoot baaton se nahin maante ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Shiv Sena has no issue with Modi or Advani, their insecurity is none other than Raj Saheb. Whoever talks in fevor of Raj Saheb, SS will bark against him for sure. I hope BJP to do well in Maha and following to that should give a nice bum pe laath.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by ScorpionGunner - 10 years ago
^But they are fielding candidates in BJP-favourable states. Not that they would win, but still it sends out the wrong signals to voters like the Advani-Joshi-Singh cases; not to mention that the Brahmin votes in Varanasi are already doubtful and could swing in favour of Congress or SP.
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

lol, these small things will only matter on social media for the few days, like vanzara, muslim puppies, snoopgate etc ppl aren't going to go into the polling booth and say "oh what abt infighting and snoopgate? i better give my vote to corrupt people who wrecked the economy or a joker who sits on dharna all day and protests!" that won't happen.
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mr.ass

lol, these small things will only matter on social media for the few days, like vanzara, muslim puppies, snoopgate etc ppl aren't going to go into the polling booth and say "oh what abt infighting and snoopgate? i better give my vote to corrupt people who wrecked the economy or a joker who sits on dharna all day and protests!" that won't happen.

Grin & bear it, Jaitley tells BJP old guard of Jaswant, Sushma & co. The stern message came in his blog yesterday " Seniors must learn to take NO as a response their demands"
Ass: Do you think replacing MMJ in Varanasi will give Congress an edge (since they are planning to put a Brahmin candidate)? The Muslim votes will go to the Congress/BSP(Mukhtar Ansari on a BSP ticket if he decides to be a candidate) and the Yadav votes to the SP. A few of the Brahmins might also vote for BSP in places like Jhansi or Hamirpur. So that leaves BJP with just the middle class and non-Brahmin upper castes, if I'm not wrong.
Why is Modi fighting elections from 2 seats? Khujli factor isnt as trivial as made out?
The har har Modi jaap mantra got into trouble with some acharya๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by: zorrro

Why is Modi fighting elections from 2 seats? Khujli factor isnt as trivial as made out?

</div>
<div>
The har har Modi jaap mantra got into trouble with some acharya๐Ÿ˜•

Which ones? I thought that was Mulayam.

Which ones? I thought that was Mulayam.

varanasi and Vadodra.
^Ok. Mulayam is contesting from Mainpura and Azamgarh. ๐Ÿ˜†