Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
bjp.

reasons:
1. the previous nda govt, given all it's faults, inherited a horrible economy with low growth and high inflation. they turned it into high growth and low inflation.
2. they created 50% infrastructure since independence in just six years. and also created 6 crore jobs. according to UPA govt statistics itself!
3. there may be some infighting occasionally, but overall it has never split like congress or janta dal. and it isnt dysfunctional like
4. it doesn't give in to pseudo secularism, that is, kissing the feet of minorities at the expense of hindus. in one place in kerala the hindus are forced to sell their land to muslims at cheap prices. all under congress rule.
5. they aren't naxalites or communists like AAP or left.
6. they have a strong and decisive leader who is sincere, like narendra modi.
7. overall i like their party members, spokespersons etc.
8. they may be corrupt also, but they are small time pickpocketers compared to congress and they will focus on strenghtening indias economy.

so yeah, bjp. :)
.Avadakedavra. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mr.ass

bjp.

reasons:
1. the previous nda govt, given all it's faults, inherited a horrible economy with low growth and high inflation. they turned it into high growth and low inflation.
2. they created 50% infrastructure since independence in just six years. and also created 6 crore jobs. according to UPA govt statistics itself!
3. there may be some infighting occasionally, but overall it has never split like congress or janta dal. and it isnt dysfunctional like
4. it doesn't give in to pseudo secularism, that is, kissing the feet of minorities at the expense of hindus. in one place in kerala the hindus are forced to sell their land to muslims at cheap prices. all under congress rule.
5. they aren't naxalites or communists like AAP or left.
6. they have a strong and decisive leader who is sincere, like narendra modi.
7. overall i like their party members, spokespersons etc.
8. they may be corrupt also, but they are small time pickpocketers compared to congress and they will focus on strenghtening indias economy.

so yeah, bjp. :)

they are Racist 
.Avadakedavra. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shyam.jha

they are Racist 

nd NaMO is never sincere

both BJP and congress are corrupts..no dobt
especially  NaMo

AAP is a better party i think
mr.ass thumbnail

nd NaMO is never sincere

both BJP and congress are corrupts..no dobt
especially  NaMo

AAP is a better party i think

haha, your way of posting shows the type of ppl AAP attracts 😆
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
They all suck to an extent. But AAP and Arvind seem to be sincere and want India to become a better place.. experience is what they are lacking. And I would prefer a party that truly disapproves of corruption to rule this time. They deserve a chance.

With BJP, I don't think people should vote for NaMo.. corruption and the fact that they appear to be fond of RSS being the reasons.

Originally posted by: mr.ass

haha, your way of posting shows the type of ppl AAP attracts 😆

And the way you just mocked and judged a member for opposing your views shows what type of ignorant people BJP attracts.. no?Edited by K.Sean - 10 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kejriwal keeps doing something or another that makes me lose respect for him which is a shame because I actually liked his vision when he started out. His inexperience shines through time and again and India cannot really afford to have someone in power that keeps making mistakes and then keeps learning from them. I wish he'd stuck it out in Delhi. No-one likes a quitter. (although maybe Delhites do going by early poll predictions) You know there's something seriously wrong when the news of an ex-CM catching an auto rickshaw is the national headline. Going in to Gujarat with the sole purpose of 'catching Modi out on his lies of development' is very amateurish according to me. Focus on your plans, don't bring others down. The latest revelation of them all being the discussion with Punya Prasun. Yes, he didn't break the law or anything of the sort but it was disappointing to watch. Then his irresponsible comments about the media and journalists. Total hypocrisy. So in conclusion, what is the point of having a party that is against corruption if they do not have the mental strength/willpower to fight for what they believe in and hold their ground? While I agree corruption is a huge problem, is it really the most important? An NDTV survey revealed that 70% of Punjabi voters wanted the government to focus on the problem of drugs. A further 17% wanted the government to focus on cancer from pesticides. 
I don't think many people have hopes from Congress - they're currently set to be the biggest losers of the elections.
mr.ass thumbnail
Originally posted by: K.Sean

They all suck to an extent. But AAP and Arvind seem to be sincere and want India to become a better place.. experience is what they are lacking. And I would prefer a party that truly disapproves of corruption to rule this time. They deserve a chance.

With BJP, I don't think people should vote for NaMo.. corruption and the fact that they appear to be fond of RSS being the reasons.

And the way you just mocked and judged a member for opposing your views shows what type of ignorant people BJP attracts.. no?

arrogance, not ignorance 😆

and yes I am arrogant about a party with a good track record of creating 50% of indias infra since independence and creating 6 crore jobs.

AAP is not sincere. they put pictures of kenya slums and call it gujarat. he stages interviews with aaj tak and then says media is paid by modi.

he couldnt even run a govt for 49 days, did some idiotic dharna.

hes just a drama queen who can only attract idealistic,superficial fools like you from here and there. 

he can only bleed electricity companies. he will ruin the economy. superficial things like "vision", "sincerity", anti corruption isnt good enough!

what happened to his promise of investigating sheila's role in cwg? he claimed he had evidence! what happened to his swearing on his kids he wouldnt take congress support? what about his wife and also yogendra yadav who are part of sonia gandhis NAC? what abt shazia ilmi who had a part to play in drafting communal violence bill.

basically they are just a bunch of vote cutters who just say they're good and fools like you believe it! instead they cut pro congress votes because only leftist dolts would vote for aap!
Edited by mr.ass - 10 years ago
The opinion polls appear to be in namo's favour so why is he so ken on contesting from varanasi by didlodging a senior BJP leader like manohar joshi? Why not use his wave to win from a constituency with a strong opponent? Could it be true that the polls are all doctored like it was claimed by a sting operation conducted on 11 prominent survey teams?
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Har Har Modi ... Ghar Ghar Modi 
is that some form of new jap mantra 😆