Debate Mansion

Arvind Kejriwal and AAP - Page 29

ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Network 18 owned by Reliance, so my question is that what the hell was doing by Ashutosh for more than 6 years ... aaj usko Ambani chor nazar aata hai ... itne din jo namak woh kha raha tha, woh Ambani ka hi toh tha ...  Edited by ScorpionGunner - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

"In the last few days, we have lodged an FIR against Mukesh Ambani," Kejriwal said. "This instilled fear in Congress and BJP as both the parties are backed by Ambani. "
he resigned as jan lokpal bill was not passed...

arvind kejriwal shouldnt have resigned. kejriwal's resignation is not a defeat for him. it is a defeat of all righteous and educated indians who have stood by what is correct and right.
it is a defeat of the slogan " good wins over evil"
it is a defeat of human beings who wanted to make a difference to our country.
no doubt he has done many things wrong but he dared to go where no one else did. he said and did many things that no one had the guts to bring into public domain.
the other parties have criticised him for not doing things that they themselves failed to do for the past 15 years...
we need people like kejriwal in the system to cleanse it .
other parties to hold their " kursi"(their chair) stoop down to many games... riots, violent strikes, damages, killing of people, kidnapping all are okay for them if they can hold down to their chair...

kejriwal is unlike these politicians and sacrificed his post for the betterment  of  the state..
and we salute to him...
kejri alone cannot make a difference to india and remove corruption alone.. NO... not possible..
we all have to unite to remove wrong and suppoort right.. and regarding other parties who are blaming him and questioning his ulterior motives...??😆
atleast he is better than u all... for sure... what have u done in these many years.. ..??
kejri just joined before 1 and a half month.. give him some time to learn the governance...

P.S this is my personal view and is not meant to criticise any political party.

i also want to add few more points to my earlier post...

AAP govt's decision to file FIRs against Ambani and Cong leaders for "illegally" raising price of natural gas was reason for Jan Lokpal bill being defeated, Kejriwal said
"There is nothing in the Constitution to oppose the bill," Kejriwal told cheering supporters.
The decision to resign was announced before hundreds of party workers at the AAP headquarters after a quick Cabinet meeting that decided to recommend dissolution of the assembly and fresh elections. "When I took oath as CM, I promised to uphold the Constitution and I am prepared to sacrifice the post of CM a thousand times to uphold the Constitution," Kejriwal said.

why was the lokpal bill denied.. we Indians want to know.. how can it be against constitution.. i understand some norms and policies have to be followed... but if majority of votes are for denial of something right which will help in removing corruption.. then is it right to take the majority's side..?
i mean of course we know y other parties are against AAP and lokpal bill bcz then these people's fraud would come in front and they cant escape.. koi bhi insaan apne pairon mein kulhadi kyu maarega.. so it is better for them to not have such a bill implemented which shakes their core of existence and their office...
Edited by pari-kirloskar - 10 years ago
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what stopped khujliwal from making the bill constitutional?! drama , nothing else.
The 'constitutional-unconstitutional' part is confusing though.
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Qouting from the timeline waal of 
The Frustrated Indian

The whole screenplay is mind-blowing.

He came to power. Gave all the people free water. Then he slashed the electricity bill by 50%. He gave 15k free autos to certain minority. Then he gave 50% free bizli for his supporters. Then when the time came to show his real leadership skills, he quit saying "mummy, mummy they are not letting me to play". Now they say he is a martyr and during reelection 75% of Delhi junta are going to vote for him. 

Both of the national parties don't reveal their party funding which they spend for election campaign. But this fellow used state treasury for his election campaign. wow. wow. wow.

In democracy people get what they deserve. 

-Venkatesh Acharya
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krystal_watz

The 'constitutional-unconstitutional' part is confusing though.

many of the areas were not under the purview of the delhi govt, so not constitutional, ie not as per the indian constitution.  also it had to be sent to the president I think which it wasn't, so further against the constitution.

now all AAP had to do was to alter it so it conformed with the indian constitution. but instead he does this drama.
Yeah, but what were those provisions? Some said its because the JL was a Money Bill which could only be tabled in the Lok Sabha, but some legal experts in AAP cleared that it was a Financial Bill and not a Money one. 😕
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

i also want to add few more points to my earlier post...

AAP govt's decision to file FIRs against Ambani and Cong leaders for "illegally" raising price of natural gas was reason for Jan Lokpal bill being defeated, Kejriwal said
"There is nothing in the Constitution to oppose the bill," Kejriwal told cheering supporters.
The decision to resign was announced before hundreds of party workers at the AAP headquarters after a quick Cabinet meeting that decided to recommend dissolution of the assembly and fresh elections. "When I took oath as CM, I promised to uphold the Constitution and I am prepared to sacrifice the post of CM a thousand times to uphold the Constitution," Kejriwal said.

why was the lokpal bill denied.. we Indians want to know.. how can it be against constitution.. i understand some norms and policies have to be followed... but if majority of votes are for denial of something right which will help in removing corruption.. then is it right to take the majority's side..?
i mean of course we know y other parties are against AAP and lokpal bill bcz then these people's fraud would come in front and they cant escape.. koi bhi insaan apne pairon mein kulhadi kyu maarega.. so it is better for them to not have such a bill implemented which shakes their core of existence and their office...

boss, Indian Parliament has already passed the lokpal bill . here he is only doing hulla- gulla over his version of delhi lokayukta bill . it is to be remembered that delhi already has a lokayukta act in place . but attempt is being made to brainwash ppl as if this new bill will bring some kinda revolution, lol
Edited by _barbie - 10 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

If we analyse after 1991, we are electing MP's and MLA's whose main job is to tell

Airport is privatised

Buses privatised

colleges privatised

drinking water privatised

electicity privatised

fuel privatised

gas privatised

health care privatised

Industrial development privatised

every thing, each and every public facilities are privatised, they will fix the price, provide the service, loot the public, we cannot do any thing.

I feel,Instead of electing this agents, we can directly vote for corporates.😕

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: krystal_watz

So will you vote for RIL? 😛

For eg. Rahul.G & team spend 500Cr for their election Ads in TV, ...Modi&BJP spend 200Cr + for their Ads...from where they getting the so much money,& for wat??!!...Corperates controlling most of the political parties these days, thats why I posted, better we directly vote for different rich corporates. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜Š

Edited by Vinzy - 10 years ago