Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I caught up.  I love the flirty Geet!  She is so amazing!  Love the dialogue.
Maan is going to be so confused!
pravalika9291 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept
i loved it
read all parts in one go
plz pm me when  u update
Angel..Drashti thumbnail
Part 6

I love u..

Geets confession make maan numb.he is amazed and don't know what to feel or say.it was complete shock for him.but somewhere he felt happiness and peace slip into his heart.he tried to say something but geet stopped him with her eyes..

U promised me u will keep silence and listen to me maan.yes it's true maan I love u , apne jaan se Bhi jada aap mujhe paiyare hai..I can do anything for u maan.but I also know that u don't love me.aap ke lie main ek anjani ladhki se jayada kuch nahi hu..and your thought is absolutely right maan.we only met three times.u dont know anything about me.its completely one side love.its not your fault I fell in love with u when I first saw u..aur main aapse koi ummid Bhi nahi rakhti..aap khush hay yehi mere lie bohot hai.i can spend my life with the thought of u.and there is another side of reality maan.i can never match your status...u r like moon to me..Jo main dekh to sakti hu..jisse nihar sakti hu but kabhi pane ki khwab Bhi nahi dekh sakhti...

Maan felt restless listening her side.why can't she expect anything from me..and to he'll with status..he became angry and cursed in his mind..the said with anger..

Why don't u expect anything from me..aur ye status kya kar raha hain humere beech main...?
Tum jisse Bhi pyar karoge wo bohot lucky hoga..never let down yourself...

Geet felt a big relief hearing his word..she thought he is angry on her..but hearing his word seeing his concern for her she felt she got everything in life today.she want to hug him and hide all her pain in his arm.for make the situation light geet tried to cheer him up..

Aap aise bologe to main aapse aur Bhi jayada payar Karne lagungi maan..fir aap ko Bhi mujhe pyar ho jayega...the whole life u will stuck with this chatterbox..,

I would love to..he murmured absent mindedly..then he himself got shocked.he is not understanding his own feeling.its all too early and complicated to him.

Geet I don't know what to say...I am not sure about my feeling for u..but I like u and also respect u for the way u supporting your family and still so lively.and I also respect ur feeling ...u are not wrong to tell me anything..but I need time to digest it geet..he said in a serious tone.

Geet can understand him totally. It's all shock for him.he is engaged and in love with his fianc.but still he respecting her feelings.yeah she thought he is in love with his fianc...buddhu geet...wo ye nahi samajh rahi ke how can he love someone else whe he is spending his most of the time with her even on his engagement day also.

They kept silence most of the ride and stealing glances..where maan tried to name his feeling for her..and geet to just absorb the feel of him with her..

That night maan can't sleep a wink..whe night he kept thinking about her ands her confession.he tried to analyze his own feeling.he thoght about askinggeet to move on.he thought about geet being with another man and felt anger grow inside him.he don't want to share her with anyone.she loved me and she will be his..and with that thought he felt peace..yes he loved her..he loved her from the very first day but never understood it.today geet confession make him accept the truth.he need s to talk with dadi and in the morning first thing he will do is go to geets house and make her him.

But in the morning he got stuck with a meeting which he can't escape.his mood became worse but he kept calm himself thinking about geet.her beautiful innocent face made his anger vanished.

Atlast at evening he stood there infront of her doorstep and brace himself.he is nervous.cAn any one believe that the maan Singh khurana who make everyone nervous is himself being nervous today..what u made me geet..he smiled.

He rang the bell and waited but nobody came to open..he rang several time.now he is feeling scared.is everything okay with her..is he okay...

He was thinking when one neighbor came and ask..

Are u searching geet handa...?

Yes ..they are not answering...

Aap ko nahi pata wo to yaha se chali gayi hain..usko shayad kahi aur noukry lag gayi hain..aur uski maa hosiyarpur gayi hain..1month baad lautegi..aapko koi kaam tha...u can tell me I will tell rano...

Maan just stood rooted there..he can't understand anything...he don't know what to do...he feel like he lost everything..how can she leave him..wo Bhi without telling him..how can he find her...

Thank u so much for your lovely comments..it means a lot..and the next update will be pure love I promised...:)

Love
Angel..
Mina420 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
aww, such a sweet story. Love bold Geet and Khadoos Maan. Wonder what his reaction will be... plz update soon
lehr thumbnail
lovely update
finally maan realised that he loves geet
where is geet?
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update...
maan's reaction lived it..
he gets angry hearing that geet doesnt hv any expectation from him...
maan realized he loved geet from the 1st time they met...
oh oh ab ye geet kaha  chali gayi!!!!!!!!!!!!
ab maan kya karega??!!

pixi_nightingal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 6
THat was sweet sweet update
when u r going to update pure love
Edited by fatima_FM - 10 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice
😊
waiting for next
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update...very sweet confession by geet..finally maan realize his feeling for geet..now maan have to find geet..lovely yaar..cant wait for next update...
tellyme thumbnail
lovely dear... loving the simplicity of the story so much...