waiting so continue soonπŸ‘
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
awsem update  please update your other ffs
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
terrific updates! Sweet Geet n angry MSK! update soon n do pmEdited by khwaishfan - 10 years ago
tellyme thumbnail
lovely.. I am liking its simplicity
Angel..Drashti thumbnail
Part 4

They went to the shop and geet help him to buy a gift for dadima.when maan paying the bill geet was just looking and her eyes stuck on a beautiful ring..it was a engagement ring..she just wish if...and sighed.

Maan saw her gaze stuck on that ring.he went towards her and raise his brow asking what happened. She shake her head nothing..

After a while they are drinking coffe and just talking..actually geet is talking and maan just listening.maan don't know what happened to him.he never sit with any girl like that ..he always try to avoid girls but here he is not only talkingalso having coffe.

Geet was just admiring him when his phone rang breaking her trance.maan cursed himself and said ,"ohh god how can I forgot...dadima will kill me.."

Kya Hua maan..aap pareshan kyu ho..?

"Geet today's my engagement and I totally forgot abolut that.main isilie dadima k lie gift lene ayithi.."

Geet just felt numb.she can here nothing accept the sound of her broken heart.the world stopped for her.she knew he is not her and she have to let go him but she didn't knew it will hurt that much.she tried to breath which seem to stuck.

Maan tried to shook her.."geet kya hua..u ok..why are u looking pale?

He is not able to understand this girl..she have different mood all the time.actually he never try to understand any girl.he thought its a waste of time.he never want to involve with them..it for dadima's sake he is accept the rishta..bcoz he don't believe in love so he accept the first rishta which dadi decide.but now he thought something changing.he wants to know geet..ye pagal ladhki se lagao sa ho Gaya hai..pata nahi ye kaisa ehsas hain...

Geet try to control her emotion and make a normal face.".us ladhki k bare me Soch ke dukhi ho rahi hu...kya halat hogi wo bechari k.."

"Geeettt"...maan yelled..

"Firse chilla rahe ho..!!kya meri naam aap ko itna pasand aagaya hain maan..hai main marjaoa..main pasand nahi ayi.."she flirt and make a dreamy face..but inside her heart is crying..kash aap ko main pasand hoti maan..

Maan rolled his eyes and then for the first time smilled...

"Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta geet..u are mad.."

Geet forgot her pain seeing his smile.nothing matter if he is happy.

"Hai...mardala...kya killer smile hain yaar...itni sunder hasi hai thoda jada has Iiya kariye maan.."
she touch his dimple and for the first time In life maan felt goosebumps hearing her and shied...

I am so happy with all ur response dear..it means a lot..

Love
Angel..
Angel..Drashti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hanishadevi

awww geet flirting with msk and bossing msk..not bad yaar..lovely update..pls cont soon..i love this story..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks for liking it dear...