Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

New MG SS..) Loving Maan part 9 updated

Angel..Drashti thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Loving Maan

"Today is my lucky day I think..I got selected for promotion and my sweeto also didn't give me trouble..thank u babaji..".geet thought while driving her sweeto ..
Meet geet handa the most unique girl in the world.she's from a middle class family..after her papa's death she have to take the responsibility of her mother and sister pia..though she is only 21 years old but she's trying to balance everything.and after all the difficulties she is facing still as bindas as she was in past.

Geet was driving her scooty towards her home when she got the first shock of her life,.yaar uske lie to shock hi hai..she met her dream man..
There he was ..trying to fix his car..and cursing furiously.geet just hard break her sweeto half a mile behind and keep looking.actually admiring...
How can anyone be that much handsome..and off course hawt...geet thought in mind..
'Hey babaji inke dole shole to dekho..bilkul hrittik k tarha."..she whisper to herself..she instantly fell in love with him.

"Per lagta hai kisi bare gharse hai..she sighed ..pyar Bhi Hua to Kis se,,I can 't even think about talking with him.."she felt sad...than just Try to make understand her heart...
"I know k I can't afford to dream about him or actually anyone but I can atleast try..itna to main kar hi sakti hu.. Hain na babaji..??"

she made up her mind and went there where his car broke. ..
"OMG!!!!he looks more tempting from near..".she thought and blushed...
Ahem..ahem ..she hesitated for a sec ..fearing his answer.. "Do u need lift"...she asked softly.looking at him lost..

He saw A girl standing in front of him with a scooty and asking him about lift.."wo Bhi ek scooty main..!!!!is she mad.".he thought.so he blurted out

"In this scooty...No way"

Part 2-page 1
Part 3-page2
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9Edited by Angel..Drashti - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting g
Continue soon 
Angel..Drashti thumbnail
Hey friends..this is my little attempt on my eternal Jodi Maaneet..pls do shere how it is...!!!

Love

Angel...
Angel..Drashti thumbnail
Part 2
Hwww...that is the only reaction geet gave..."how do he say like that to my sweeto..khadus.."she cursed him.
"Suniye.. Don't insult my sweeto..aap problem me the that's why I ask to help...nahi chahiye to acche se na Bhi to kar sakte ho..."
He got more annoyed...how dare this stupid girl talk like dis with maan Singh khurana.aur what she called that scooty...sweeto...pagal hai kya..!!!
"I don't need your help..leave me alone.."he said rudely..
Geet felt bad. She know she is being silly..how can she felt hurt when they don't know each other at all.she make a sad face and said..
I was just trying to help..u can't find any ride here..but it's ok..I m going..
Don't know why maan felt bad seeing her sad face.he tried to be nice..
"Ok I will go with u..don't make that sad face.."
He got on her scooty..geet felt she is in cloud nine..maan felt what is he doing.getting ride from a strange girl..and behaving with her as he know her from earlier...his thought broke hearing her voice..
Main geet hu..geet handa..aur aap..?
I am maan..maan Singh khurana..
"Maan" geet spoke softly..my maan..
"Appko kaha Jana hai..?
Maan give her his address and stay quite..but geet is not liking it..so she started talking about everything..
Now maan is becoming irritated.".ohh god how much she can talk.."but somewhere he is listening every silly thing she is saying..he just can't ignore her..
They came his home atlast.maan don't know when the time pass hearing her bakbak..he got down thanks her and went ahead..
And for geet she just lost talking with him.when she saw his mansion she became more sad..now she don't have slightest bit of chance to win him.
"Bhul jaa geet apne sapne ko..u can never get him..he is way too good for u.."
But thinking something she again got contented.
"Atleast I can love him from distance..humesha paane ka naam hi to pyar nahi hota..if he is happy then I am also happy..."
Do share how it is...
Love
Angel..
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
very lovely update..pls cont soon,.
nakshatranainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very interesting...

pls continue and write soon..

4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
that was sweet!  I love Geet.  Pls continue!!!
Angel..Drashti thumbnail
Part 3

3 weeks later

Geet went to shopping mall to buy a little gift for her mother.it's her birthday.she save a little bit of money from her salary for the gift.so she buy a simple bangle for her maa.she knows its not that much of a gift but mom's are always be happy with the silliest thing.she was just entering the lift when her eyes fall on the most lovable face on the world..atleast for her..

There he was standing in a expensive shop looking confused and angry..
"Babaji..inke face pe always ek hi expression hi kyu hote hai...why can't he look little bit happy"...she cribbed.

But she is still feeling happy and blessed.she can talk with him now.the last 3 weeks is really tough for her.she have to make her mind accept the fact that she can't get him.but she still love him unconditionally.in this last 3 week every day she pass from his house just to get a glimpse of him.sometimes she got lucky sometimes not..but still she satisfied with that.its in her nature to satisfied on simple things.

Geet approached towards maan."babaji bacha Lena..lagta hai khadus badhe hi bad mood me hai.,,"she prayed.

Maan saw her coming."oh no...not again..,yeh pagal ladhki yaha kaha se agayi..."yes he remembered her.how can he forget her and her famous bakbak.he often remember her when he is not busy but being a realistic person and allergic to girls (ha ha ha)he just ignore her thought.

Aap yaha..???kaise ho..?remember me...?the girl who gave u lift...geet...she tried to make conversation.
"
Geet..,ummm...ha yaad aya...I am good..hws u..?yaha kya kar rahi ho..,?"he faked to think and tried to give her attitude..of course he remember her but being maan how can he accept.

Geet became sad.."ohh..he forgot me..aisa to hona hi tha..how can he remember me..who am I..."she pouted.but instantly cover her expression.

Football khelne ayi hu..kheloge..???

"Geet"...maan yelled.

"Kya geet...aur aap mujhpe chilla kyu rahe ho..hum apke hai kaun"...she firt with him.

Maan got biggest shock of his life.in his 28 years of life no girls have the courage of flirt with him.yea they tried to but his one look is enough to scare them off...

"Are u trying to flirt with me geet.."...he asked sternly giving his famous scary look.

Geet became little bit scared.but replied with a normal and innocent tone...

"Aap ko Abhi samajh aya..by the way I am not trying maan I am doing it."...

Maan started caughing hearing her...geet giggled seeing him like that.

Chodo ye sab..Abhi bataiye aap yaha confuse hoke kyu khare ho..need help...?she asked.

"Issko humesha kaise meri har problem samajh a jati hai."...maan became surprised.but didn't show it.

I was trying to get a gift for my dadima...but now I don't know what to buy...he said getting annoyed.

Main hu na help ke lie..aap ke superwoman..apke service main humesha hajir hain ye banda...she again said cheekily.

Maan rolled his eyes."ye ladhki nahi sudhregi...kya Karu main iska.".he murmured.but inside in his heart he felt happy.he felt she came with a colorful aura in his boring life.he was thinking when geet broke his trance,

Chaliye dadima ke lie acche se ek gift lete hain..she just held his hand and dragged him in the shop.

Maan felt something unknown happen with her touch but don't know what it is..they always behave like they know each other fro
Eternity.wo log khudh Bhi ye nahi samaj te hai ..

Pls give ur valuable comment if u like it frnds..
Love
Angel..
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
awww geet flirting with msk and bossing msk..not bad yaar..lovely update..pls cont soon..i love this story..👏👏👏
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update...
geet maan ki super woman 😆
loved it..