luvd it
varthyadi000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
waiting
please update
SheenGcian thumbnail
Read all parts.. All I can say is Simply Wonderful updates...
priyasree thumbnail

waiting...
      continue soon
lynnvsmith thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update continue soon 
Angel..Drashti thumbnail
Part 9

Two weeks later geet seating in maan's bedroom actually their room in a bridal attire.she felt everything happened like a dream.she still remember the day when maan behave totally different with her.she still dont know what got into him..but she like that maan..he was like her dream man.she remember the next day incident and blushed hard..

...maan came into her cabin with a file in his hand.she was on her lunch break then.she don't want to go to cantin because she had to Finish a file as soon as possible.so she was reading the file and try to have the food..
Maan saw that and a frown appeared in his face..oh this girl..never took care of her..khane ke samay Bhi kam kar rahi hai..kya Karu Mai iska...

He just went near and snatch the file.geet became furious and started to shout...but seeing him she became silent..

Aap yaha..??kuch chahiye aapko...?she asked nervously..why she is feeling nervous she dont know..

Hmm..I want you..tum chahiye mujhe..wanna come...he said in a husky voice..

Geet gulped hard..oh my...this maan is too irresistable..how can she handle him..

I am all yours..do whatever u want ..she whispered absently lost in him..and just cover her mouth shocked when she realized what she said...

Maan clenched his hand to controll his need to grab her and devour her right here ..oh god..she is going to make me mad with desire..desire to make her his..kiss her..hold her..make love to her..fulfil his every fantasy.did she even know what effect she have on him..

Sweety I want to do a lot of things with u..which u can't even imagine..but right now I have to wait..he whispered in her ear..making her shiver in excitement...

You are having lunch without me..it's not fair..he complained..

Geet felt guilty..and said..

I thought u already had ur lunch maan and how can u eat my jhuta...

Maan felt like banging his head..is this girl mad or too innocent..did she still not understand that he is madly in love with her...I think now he have to show her practically..
He made a morsel of roti and fed her..geet became confused..what is he doing..!!!
And after that what happened made he dazed.
Maan just grab her and pull her harshly towards him and with a groan kissed her.taking the food from her mouth to his mouth in this process..

After gulping her half eaten food maan felt his hunger is increased now..and he started to fed his hunger kissing her madly.Her lips felt like rose petals, too, soft and velvety.
He slanted his head and increased the pressure of his
mouth, forcing them to open, a flower blooming at
his command. Blood thundered through his veins
and he pulled her tighter, sliding his arms around
her and holding her welded to his body.Her arms slid
upward over his shoulders, to twine around his neck,
and her teeth parted to allow him deeper access. A
low growl sounded deep in his throat, and he took it,
plundering her mouth with his tongue. Her taste
was sweet and hot, flavored Her tongue curled
around his in heated welcome, then she sucked daintily, holding him within her mouth.
He drove her backward, forcing her against the
locked and boarded door. Dimly he could hear the
voices of the people passing on the sidewalk behind them in the corridor and the bring his sense.

Oh god..what is he doing..he is almost making love with her mouth in a office cabin..he is behaving like a love seek teenager..but well she ask for it...

Abhi Bhi tumhe lagta hain mujhe tumhari jhuta khane se problem hain..u want more prove jaan..I can eat u alive too..u are too much edible jaan...he said teasing her more while holding her close..

Geet is still struggling to maintain her sanity after the devastating kiss..she is breathing hard and hearing him her face turned bright red.she hide her face in his chest while maan kept holding her there lovingly...both didn't confess their love yet but their every act proving their love for each other...

Love

Angel..

Sorry my sweeties...I told u all that I was sick but after that my hubby also got sick and I had to admit him in hospital ..these last few weeks is like nightmare for me..but now he is better than earliar..sorry again for kept u waiting..love u all...

Edited by Angel..Drashti - 10 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it.
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Wish u all best of health
 Awesome slap
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3