Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

New MG SS..) Loving Maan part 9 updated

Angel..Drashti Senior Member
Angel..Drashti
Angel..Drashti

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Loving Maan

"Today is my lucky day I think..I got selected for promotion and my sweeto also didn't give me trouble..thank u babaji..".geet thought while driving her sweeto ..
Meet geet handa the most unique girl in the world.she's from a middle class family..after her papa's death she have to take the responsibility of her mother and sister pia..though she is only 21 years old but she's trying to balance everything.and after all the difficulties she is facing still as bindas as she was in past.

Geet was driving her scooty towards her home when she got the first shock of her life,.yaar uske lie to shock hi hai..she met her dream man..
There he was ..trying to fix his car..and cursing furiously.geet just hard break her sweeto half a mile behind and keep looking.actually admiring...
How can anyone be that much handsome..and off course hawt...geet thought in mind..
'Hey babaji inke dole shole to dekho..bilkul hrittik k tarha."..she whisper to herself..she instantly fell in love with him.

"Per lagta hai kisi bare gharse hai..she sighed ..pyar Bhi Hua to Kis se,,I can 't even think about talking with him.."she felt sad...than just Try to make understand her heart...
"I know k I can't afford to dream about him or actually anyone but I can atleast try..itna to main kar hi sakti hu.. Hain na babaji..??"

she made up her mind and went there where his car broke. ..
"OMG!!!!he looks more tempting from near..".she thought and blushed...
Ahem..ahem ..she hesitated for a sec ..fearing his answer.. "Do u need lift"...she asked softly.looking at him lost..

He saw A girl standing in front of him with a scooty and asking him about lift.."wo Bhi ek scooty main..!!!!is she mad.".he thought.so he blurted out

"In this scooty...No way"

Part 2-page 1
Part 3-page2
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9

Edited by Angel..Drashti - 14 March 2014 at 5:09am

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

humeraasotyvidz.manirajmishtychikumisty_19dalursujan22ammyicycoolvydehilathaauCHERUKURI9Shilalipimans22Nirob255Alex642drashti100Rupi_bains...sharanya...crazy-dd-fanmkd.70ketki61sweet-mishtykainturakiranrashmivermaLove2readLM1991flowing_riverasmaniMina420shabnam22sree.maneeterumzaheerfatema_007suba2011hari21crazyfriends007gurti30shristi14ever4lovemayaparitellymeKasiKasiHanishadevipixi_nightingalswapna.pdrashtirocks1mandy15krati5preeti.1ambbihahoneygrapekabslocksritzy09paponeconpravalika9291doll.126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Mishu-love2_somaKINGKHANFANpriyasreepunam2712--Ratna--pop77janu_2006lehrsanum23SheenGcianjasika08sanghita0000_Maaneet_taahir004cookie.tamanna1391DonnaakhwaishfanDownhill

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Interesting g
Continue soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel..Drashti

Angel..Drashti
Angel..Drashti

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Hey friends..this is my little attempt on my eternal Jodi Maaneet..pls do shere how it is...!!!

Love

Angel...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pixi_nightingaldoll.12_Maaneet_

cookie. IF-Stunnerz
cookie.
cookie.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Awesme
waiting 4 more

Angel..Drashti

Angel..Drashti
Angel..Drashti

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Part 2
Hwww...that is the only reaction geet gave..."how do he say like that to my sweeto..khadus.."she cursed him.
"Suniye.. Don't insult my sweeto..aap problem me the that's why I ask to help...nahi chahiye to acche se na Bhi to kar sakte ho..."
He got more annoyed...how dare this stupid girl talk like dis with maan Singh khurana.aur what she called that scooty...sweeto...pagal hai kya..!!!
"I don't need your help..leave me alone.."he said rudely..
Geet felt bad. She know she is being silly..how can she felt hurt when they don't know each other at all.she make a sad face and said..
I was just trying to help..u can't find any ride here..but it's ok..I m going..
Don't know why maan felt bad seeing her sad face.he tried to be nice..
"Ok I will go with u..don't make that sad face.."
He got on her scooty..geet felt she is in cloud nine..maan felt what is he doing.getting ride from a strange girl..and behaving with her as he know her from earlier...his thought broke hearing her voice..
Main geet hu..geet handa..aur aap..?
I am maan..maan Singh khurana..
"Maan" geet spoke softly..my maan..
"Appko kaha Jana hai..?
Maan give her his address and stay quite..but geet is not liking it..so she started talking about everything..
Now maan is becoming irritated.".ohh god how much she can talk.."but somewhere he is listening every silly thing she is saying..he just can't ignore her..
They came his home atlast.maan don't know when the time pass hearing her bakbak..he got down thanks her and went ahead..
And for geet she just lost talking with him.when she saw his mansion she became more sad..now she don't have slightest bit of chance to win him.
"Bhul jaa geet apne sapne ko..u can never get him..he is way too good for u.."
But thinking something she again got contented.
"Atleast I can love him from distance..humesha paane ka naam hi to pyar nahi hota..if he is happy then I am also happy..."
Do share how it is...
Love
Angel..

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

sini#81dpurvaLilMissPerfectAakshithasotyvidz.manirajmishu25dalursujan22vydehilathaauCHERUKURI9Mamta-Maaneetmans22Piyu75giaa5678TheSunShineketki61sweet-mishtykainturakiranmkd.70mamatha.Nirob255Alex642Rupi_bains...sharanya...drashti100chiki143cuteeagle65LM1991fatema_007mansi.tripathierumzaheerflowing_riverkavya.sravyaMina420shabnam22sree.maneetdh_ritihari21shristi1soni-zeetellymemaan-ki-jaangurti30crazyfriends0074ever4lovedoll.12kabslocksswapna.pHanishadevipixi_nightingalpreeti.1Alamelumandy15krati5honeygraperitzy09paponeconpravalika92916n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Mishu-love2_somamaaneetsangelyoga23priyapop77--Ratna--freya123priyasreepunam2712Little_Mermaid.SheenGciansanum23lehrjasika08sanghita0000taahir004tamanna1391_Maaneet_cookie.DownhillkhwaishfanDonnaa

Hanishadevi IF-Rockerz
Hanishadevi
Hanishadevi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
very lovely update..pls cont soon,.

Angel..Drashti

nakshatranainar Senior Member
nakshatranainar
nakshatranainar

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
very interesting...

pls continue and write soon..

Angel..Drashti

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
that was sweet!  I love Geet.  Pls continue!!!

Angel..Drashti

Go to top