Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: arshiyaa

Yayyy finally i found the right place to be in this forum. I loved IQ since i was a school girl. Kyph was the best show for a teenager to discuss with friends. And he is more good looking even now. Not only he is handsome, has a great body, smiles like an angle, laughs like a child he is a GREAT actor. I loved all his roles, he does not chose bekar roles. He and shraddha are doing a fab. Job in t.p. Their scenes now are so lovely, when they will show them in love with each other, i toh will go to seventh heaven lol

😆😆
 well you can brag about IQ all day and I wouldn't mind it at all
Everything about him makes you love him. Whether it's his simple and amazing personality or how handsome and manly he looks. Or that sexy voice of his that takes you to a whole new planet🤢
Or his brilliant acting skills. I have so far loved him in every scene and found his acting so convincing whether when he's angry, funny, happy, or shocked.
I'm loving the chemistry between him and Sharddha. It's magical and extra ordinary.
 can't wait until Anshuman falls for Pakhi and the real romance starts.
Yaar me is waiting for that seventh heaven eagerly😛😆 
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lifelessons

very well said...he is perfect for Anshuman role...I have loved him in Chunna hai Aasman and Kaisa yeh Pyar hai and I am loving him in TP😳

I actually began to watch KYPH and must say he's too good as the rock star Angad
and he's getting more handsome then before I guess😉 
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
love him from kyph days If iqbal is in a show it is sure to be class apart .Not only with brilliant expressions and sexy voice even his fingers and veins act love him more and more
arshiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@malikarose yeah thats true.
Waise bhi in pakhi his attire is good too. In kyph ekta was a cheapo on clothes. Nai? I didn't get to watch his show sangini due to my busy life. Otherwise i have always waited eagerly for his show. Kudos to lifeok for pairing him with an actress like shraddha. I watch only selected shows like kyph, kth, dmg, kmh. Watched madhubala for a while bt they have ruined it. Pakhi is like a breath of fresh air after a long time.
Ilhamez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow DUAA u here ??? 😳
Happt to see u arround(i jope u still remember me lol)
Wow long time we didnt talk and long tome diidnt see u on IF

I hope u r fine qnd u enjoying ur life
See u soon
nd totally agree no one is like iqbal he is unique and anshuman made for him qnd only him