Handsome Iqbal and Cute Anshuman

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Really I can never imagine anyone being Anshuman other than Iqbal.
It's like this role is written for him😳
I'm loving Anshuman because of the way Iqbal is portraying him.
Whether it's with his funny dialogues or his brilliant face expressions.
This is the first time I'm watching something for Iqbal Khan and I'm just in love with him. I stared to watch his older series too cause I was this much impressed by him.
He's handsome and cute at the same time.
Loved him in todays' scene when Pakhi was screaming at maaji and he was hiding and listening to what was happening he looked too cute like a little scared kid who had done some trouble.πŸ˜†
must add the saree scene it was cute when he was trying to run away and the expression on is face when Pakhi stops him lol.
ok I might sound stupid but I felt like pinching his cheeks β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

I think I'm loosing it right here lol πŸ˜†

Edited by MalikaRose - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So true!!! I had heard people praising Iqbal Khan and liked him from the little I had seen of him before TP. 
Now that I am following this serial, I think he is really good - personality, looks, expressions, acting and that voice.    And best of all, he suits the character very well. 
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
His acting is absolutely brilliant! πŸ˜ƒ Only a few, truly talented actors, can act out anger, where it almost feels real. He is definitely one of them. The way Anshuman behaves with Ayaan, I think he does his role brilliantly. 
As he starts to fall for Paakhi, and starts to become close with Ayaan... that will be amazing aswell!! πŸ˜ƒ
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That's best part about iqbal , he can be everything a character want and u have no option than falling for him...undoubtedly he's one of the best in telly ..aww I love him fro days of kyph ..my rock star .😳😳..

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Haye Allah

mardala 🀒

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
the way he laughs is really hilarious and cute

it sounds like Santa Clause

I heard him laugh in one show..too cute!

hope to hear that soon in this show

yeah his facial expressions are amazing...and that voice..my god...like pure swiss chocolate melting over ones body..mmm...

also like the way he is portrayed...he is a gentleman despite his flaws..love the way he carries himself and dresses in the show...very manly ..very sharp...yum

so sick of the angry young man image

Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

the way he laughs is really hilarious and cute

it sounds like Santa Clause

I heard him laugh in one show..too cute!

hope to hear that soon in this show

yeah his facial expressions are amazing...and that voice..my god...like pure swiss chocolate melting over ones body..mmm...

also like the way he is portrayed...he is a gentleman despite his flaws..love the way he carries himself and dresses in the show...very manly ..very sharp...yum

so sick of the angry young man image

Santa Clause lol
I'm hoping to hear his santa clause laugh in this show too πŸ˜†
Everything about him is amazing.
and how can I forget his voice every time I hear it a chill goes up my spine. So comfy and soothing to the ears. best music I tell yaπŸ˜†
oh god swiss chocolate melting over ones body what a great way to put it😳
yeah I'm loving him as Anshuman.
 I'm glad he's different than the other characters that are on television right now cause that's what's making Anshuman special. 

Edited by MalikaRose - 10 years ago
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Iqbal   β˜ΊοΈ
I was crazy about him as a teenager and now even after 7-8 years he is so damn handsome β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by virgo_gurl - 10 years ago
arshiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yayyy finally i found the right place to be in this forum. I loved IQ since i was a school girl. Kyph was the best show for a teenager to discuss with friends. And he is more good looking even now. Not only he is handsome, has a great body, smiles like an angle, laughs like a child he is a GREAT actor. I loved all his roles, he does not chose bekar roles. He and shraddha are doing a fab. Job in t.p. Their scenes now are so lovely, when they will show them in love with each other, i toh will go to seventh heaven lol
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very well said...he is perfect for Anshuman role...I have loved him in Chunna hai Aasman and Kaisa yeh Pyar hai and I am loving him in TP😳