|| GOTW: "Do You Know....?" || - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
^^ Anish Kotak

As a child, what was Gurmeet called by his grandfather.
Shashi Kapoor i think...

gurmeet's marriage anniversary...??
Feb 15th

In which TV show did Debina do three episodic roles, and what were those roles?
hey i hav no idea of it...she did work in Aahat...but else i don't know...
The answer is Mahima Shani Dev Ki, an episodic mythological show produced by Sagar Arts (same production house as Ramayan).
Debina played three roles in that show: Ganga, Sati Savitri, and Princess Damayanti.
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

The answer is Mahima Shani Dev Ki, an episodic mythological show produced by Sagar Arts (same production house as Ramayan).
Debina played three roles in that show: Ganga, Sati Savitri, and Princess Damayanti.

really...i never watched tht show...more over SATI AND SAVITRI are two different person...are u sure it was 3 not 4...???...Sati was the 1st wife Lord Shiv where as Savitri was a princess who's father allowed her to choose her husband frm TEEN LOK me of her likings...and she choose Satyavaan for whose life she fight with YAMRAj...and bring him back...well thnks...
Originally posted by manikka

really...i never watched tht show...more over SATI AND SAVITRI are two different person...are u sure it was 3 not 4...???...Sati was the 1st wife Lord Shiv where as Savitri was a princess who's father allowed her to choose her husband frm TEEN LOK me of her likings...and she choose Satyavaan for whose life she fight with YAMRAj...and bring him back...well thnks...

By Sati Savitri, I just meant Mahasati Savitri, as Savitri is part of the Pancha Mahasatis (Sita, Sati, Savitri, Anasuya and Arundhati). Debina played the roles of Satyavan's wife Savitri in one episode, Nala's wife Damayanti in one episode, and a fictional character, Ganga, who was the wife of some village head who did not believe in Shani Dev.
next que-name of raju's children?
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

What a coincidence, Ridhi played Savitri and Raajkumari Damyanti in 'Savitri'.
Originally posted by FIZK6

What a coincidence, Ridhi played Savitri and Raajkumari Damyanti in 'Savitri'.

That is a coincidence, lol. What was the show Savitri about?