This is what you call a Stardom - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
They wont retire as long as the audience lap up even the crappiest flicks they offer 

I toh cant understand why ppl are nt bored of these 3? Actually nt just the 3 Khans add akki and ajay to the list...Even I grew up watching their movies,but it has become increasingly difficult to bear their flicks nowadays...I find myself changing the channel as soon as trailer of Jai ho or the Aamir-Kat song from D3 is on air 🤢...I think majority of youth are already over the Khan mania(NOT talking abt the hardcore sallu bhai/srk sir worshipers)..its just the family audience...They cant think beyond Khan movies especially during festival season!

Also the absence of an all round actor/superstar among the Newgen actors..Ranbir doesnt have the charisma or witty sense of humour of SRK,Ranveer is not good looking or stylish as Sallu..he lacks the sophistication though he is a better actor than Sallu,same goes for Arjun,Sid,Varun etc are for urban/metropolitan audience...wont have takers in single screen..so yeah!
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Alia with the Khans?! That is disgusting. 
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆
Khans will at least be here for another 10 years
And the only one from this lot who has the potential to take over is ranbir 
Sophz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

😆

Khans will at least be here for another 10 years
And the only one from this lot who has the potential to take over is ranbir 

Don't think Ranbir will take over he is like Shahid people used to go gaga over him and look where he is now ðŸ˜†

I will put my money on Sid he's got the looks or Ranveer he's very likable! 
pakeezah thumbnail
thank goodness for ranbir, ranveer, arjun and sushant

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sophz

Don't think Ranbir will take over he is like Shahid people used to go gaga over him and look where he is now ðŸ˜†

Sid is very good looking but his acting is quite weak, although no one from this lot is like khans right now but yes ranbir does have potential and he has given some good performances so even I would say ranbir.

Difference between ranbir and shahid is that shahid has given only 3 or 4 hits in his career so far but most of ranbir movies has been hit except 3 or 4. 

But the truth is no one is like khans right now. I think salman has a lot of time left as he doesn't look like 47 from any angle 
Sophz thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaraluvRaghaVI

Sid is very good looking but his acting is quite weak, although no one from this lot is like khans right now but yes ranbir does have potential and he has given some good performances so even I would say ranbir.

Difference between ranbir and shahid is that shahid has given only 3 or 4 hits in his career so far but most of ranbir movies has been hit except 3 or 4. 

But the truth is no one is like khans right now. I think salman has a lot of time left as he doesn't look like 47 from any angle 

IA with you there!!! no one has the potential yet. Ranbir is a really great actor but he just doesn't have the charm of SRK or the looks of Sallu. Maybe he can be Aamir? Anyz comparing the Khans to anyone is not fair they worked really hard to get where they are and to sustained their career for over 20 years is simply amazing.
Edited by Sophz - 10 years ago

Ranbir is already in big league counted 1 among the Khans and Kumars by the trade...he is nt going anywhere 😆

I hope Sid(yeah he is nt the most skilled one out there but nt as bad as ppl make him out to be...His characterization in SOTY was shallow for any1 especially a newbie to do justice..will wait till 3-4 movies before writing him off.the guy is a hard worker atleast nt the one who will take stardom for granted!),Ranveer,Arjun and Sushant make it to top

ARK is alright but he doesnt seem that invested in BW movies or passionate about his carrer here.
Edited by Mystic_Falls - 10 years ago
DianaPrince thumbnail
Stardom???????🤔
i call this the manifestation of the patriarchal society!!!

sad that these talented actresses also deserved to stay longer!!!
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Now it's Katrina, Deepika, Priyanka These guys are still there on Top ðŸ˜†

Who do you think will be romancing the khans when these 3 retire? Because we know they have to retire in the next 5 years.

Parineeti? Alia? Shraddha?

i say Pari , sonakshi instead of shraddha n aleya