My thoughts on tonight's epi

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Everyone, 

So this is my first ever post on this forum. since, I liked the episode,thought of jolting down what I felt๐Ÿ˜ณ

The Sampooran Family:
Finally, Ratan said it as to why she is not in favour of Veera. And I m actually happy that it is entirely not because of the fact that Veera was not born from Ratan's womb. Kudos to CVs for showing more of Ratan's feelings. And also I think, everything she said was very true indeed. Ranvi had sacrificed so much for Veera and his childhood was not the same as Ratan has imagined, So I can relate to the "Mother" Ratan here. Nevertheless, we can't blame Veera only too, as Ranvi choose this himself. Also him being "Anokhi Maa" of Veera, he is also only thinking Best for her and wants to keep her happy. So all in all we see two mothers who only wants BEST for their respective child. And the pain that Ratan felt over those years was acknowledged  by Ranvi. Gaahh, such an emotional ride, defo the Best part today๐Ÿ˜ƒ

On coming to Veera, as I did say in one of my comments yesterday, she kinda irks me these days. Her a bit of "I know it all" attitude makes me mad. So today she was asking Ranvi to look at the pictures of girls that too in her laptop. Hello, Miss Veera Sampooran Singh, why on Earth would Ranvi marry a girl who would keep her bio-data / pictures online. Does she not know her family well๐Ÿ˜ณ On Precap: what is all this Delhi girl fiasco through Karan.. Why would a girl from Delhi want to be settled in PritamPura at the first place, when her so called Best Friend Karan finds the village Lifestyle a bit odd, and when herself being raised in that village she wants to follow her dreams to London ( not against her dream, but her ways amazes me) so why is she looking for someone from Delhi.. CVs Can we please have an explanation to this as I believe she defo has some brains considering that she has studied in one of the Best Schools of Delhi for years and is a scholar ship student in London Uni ( I do have lot to say abt this, but I decided to let go of it this time) or should we just assume that she is soo happy for her Veerji that she only want BEST for him too, hence a Delhi chic๐Ÿ˜•

The Singh Family:
As much as I was annoyed by Veera today, baldev and Gunjan made me laugh through out their scenes ๐Ÿ˜†They are such a cute Bro-Sis pair and I was so happy to see some light hearted scenes of them. The way Baldev said Lipstick- Powder ki dukaan to Gunjan was hilarious๐Ÿคฃ On addition to it, we did see a sensible Baldev too who is actually concerned about his Pind and the people there However, this guy does need proper guidance, as he seems to be manipulated easily in the likes of Surjit Singh when he was talking about some great guy looking for a Bride. 

I think after the post leap, today was one of the Best episodes. It was combination of emotions, some light hearted moments and the touch for the upcoming track too.  Lets see what's stored for us in future though I would want a bit of conscience for Veera not only in Baldev's case but also on her Family too. 

Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago
Brilliant post ๐Ÿ˜Š
I also struggle to understand veera actions and choices this time, I doubt the cvs choices regarding what veera is doin. But they r clever enuf to showcase ranvi anger , coz involvin karan was preety damn annoyin.

Baldev expressions were priceless. Gunjan trolling was all refreshing to watch ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Vinder90 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Vinder90

Brilliant post ๐Ÿ˜Š
I also struggle to understand veera actions and choices this time, I doubt the cvs choices regarding what veera is doin. But they r clever enuf to showcase ranvi anger , coz involvin karan was preety damn annoyin.

Baldev expressions were priceless. Gunjan trolling was all refreshing to watch ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank You ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am myself really very happy that Ranvi at least was angry towards Veera. Regarding Karan, I m okay with him too as long as Veera actions makes senses but unfortunately it does not make any sense to me๐Ÿ˜•  

And Yeahh Baldev and Gunjan were really good today. โค๏ธ

Ps: Do u know Veera's qualification? I m not very sure thats why๐Ÿ˜ณ
Spot on thoughts!

Veera has been irking me too post leap. Her behavior sometimes is a little OTT, and I can see why some of the things she does annoys Ratan. I completely agree with you about the precap regarding Karan. My first thought was if she herself being Ranvi's sister cannot figure out what type of girl Ranvi wants...how on Earth is Karan going to know anything about his likes and dislikes. Ranvi is right. There is no reason to involve an outsider in personal family matters.

The entire episode was really a treat. I'm glad that they are focusing on the main characters in the show.Edited by imli123 - 10 years ago
First of all I would like to say STOP DOING THAT BHANGRA THING VEERA.. Sorry it's so annoying.

Now coming to your post well I don't really agree with Ratan's reasons of course I do see where she's coming from but to say Veera took everything away from Ranvi is too OTT, Ratan's drama is a bit too hard to follow.. Veera didn't take anything from him rather he happily gave her.. I don't know much about the pre-leap since I've not seen any episodes of it so correct me if I'm wrong.. Did Veera actually stop him from studying or something cause Ratan's behaving like that, Ratan only sees what she wants to(I guess Veera got it from her) If she ever spared her precious time and helped Veera understand things better or gave her the time of the day.. She wouldn't be facing this day, Did she ever thought who'll teach Veera about Womanly stuff or did she expect Ranvi to do that as well, Ranvi spoiled Veera too much that's why she's use to expecting her Veerji solving everything for her, She wants coffee lets search every store for her until you get that coffee.. If she wants to study aboard when you're pretty much broken give her the loan you took so you could fulfil your dead father's dream but never tell her that you're whole family are on the verge to become beggars cause apparently she's still a child in your eyes UFF. I'm just waiting for the day when Ratan will open her mouth in front of Veera.

That Karan has to go man.. I'm having doubts that CVs are purposely mentioning him in episodes to fill them up.. I mean Veera can't be that stupid to involve him in everything, Why drag man? Just finish his track off nobody even likes him.. I guess Baldev will be the one to kick him out but then I think He'll be the one to kick every bad guy out *Fangirl* ๐Ÿ˜†

Baldev and Gunjan scene was hilarious, I hope everything she said on the phone is true.. Please keep Veera with Baldev in all the episodes since he's my last hope for her who'll put some sense in her head.. Khud bhi seekho aur doosre ko bhi seekhayo 
Originally posted by imli123

Spot on thoughts!

Veera has been irking me too post leap. Her behavior sometimes is a little OTT, and I can see why some of the things she does annoys Ratan. I completely agree with you about the precap regarding Karan. My first thought was if she herself being Ranvi's sister cannot figure out what type of girl Ranvi wants...how on Earth is Karan going to know anything about his likes and dislikes. Ranvi is right. There is no reason to involve an outsider in personal family matters.

The entire episode was really a treat. I'm glad that they are focusing on the main characters in the show.

Hi5 so its not only me who s irritated by Veera๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  and I agree with your thoughts completely ๐Ÿ˜Š Looking fwd to see their upcoming track.
Originally posted by ..Tamanna

First of all I would like to say STOP DOING THAT BHANGRA THING VEERA.. Sorry it's so annoying.

I second you on this, it indeed is annoying.

Now coming to your post well I don't really agree with Ratan's reasons of course I do see where she's coming from but to say Veera took everything away from Ranvi is too OTT, Ratan's drama is a bit too hard to follow.. Veera didn't take anything from him rather he happily gave her.. I don't know much about the pre-leap since I've not seen any episodes of it so correct me if I'm wrong.. Did Veera actually stop him from studying or something cause Ratan's behaving like that, Ratan only sees what she wants to(I guess Veera got it from her) If she ever spared her precious time and helped Veera understand things better or gave her the time of the day.. She wouldn't be facing this day, Did she ever thought who'll teach Veera about Womanly stuff or did she expect Ranvi to do that as well, Ranvi spoiled Veera too much that's why she's use to expecting her Veerji solving everything for her, She wants coffee lets search every store for her until you get that coffee.. If she wants to study aboard when you're pretty much broken give her the loan you took so you could fulfil your dead father's dream but never tell her that you're whole family are on the verge to become beggars cause apparently she's still a child in your eyes UFF. I'm just waiting for the day when Ratan will open her mouth in front of Veera.

On Ratan, It was more of a brighter side that her reason was not limited to Veera not being her own child. Yeah, I do agree that Ratan was a bit too much but at the same time Isn't Ranvi similar to her as well. Ratan on one side wanted Ranvi to succeed  while Ranvi wants Veera to be successful now. And I feel the common factor for this is that both are mother as they both want good things for their child. With regards to Ranvi not studying, yeahh I agree Veera never stopped him from studying but at the same time none can deny the fact that it was for Veera, Ranvi took that route. Again, I m not blaming Veera for everything but while connecting the dots it does end on Veera though Ranvi is equally responsible as well. Ratan teaching Veera on womanly stuffs, i do agree that Ratan never really bonded to Veera as a child but yeah on her return she has been dropping hints about how a woman should behave during the rooftop Yoga session of Veera and also regarding Karan. So I can not put the entire blame on Ratan alone though she is at fault as well. Coming back to RanVeera this is where my concern lies, Ranvi  has pampered Veera way too much that she either really thinks her Veerji can do anything for her or she is in denial as the initial post leap epi she herself gave money to Ranvi as the family was undergoing financial crisis. Also, though I would like to stop finding logic in shows, but with this one, since Veera's qualification has been so much hyped, Can't she use her senses and actually ask her family about how they managed the money?  Yeah and I second you that Ranvi isat fault and this is only because he is also "anokhi maa" of Veera and loves her unconditionally. So coming to the whole point, I thus feel for Ratan too as she is the mother and just because of this fact, since Ranvi asked, she even let the loan money to be given to Veera's London dreams. So her outburst i feel is right. 
And for Ratan spilling the beans to Veera, I want tht to happen very soon as well๐Ÿ˜† 

That Karan has to go man.. I'm having doubts that CVs are purposely mentioning him in episodes to fill them up.. I mean Veera can't be that stupid to involve him in everything, Why drag man? Just finish his track off nobody even likes him.. I guess Baldev will be the one to kick him out but then I think He'll be the one to kick every bad guy out *Fangirl* ๐Ÿ˜†

As for Karan, he will be here for a while may be ๐Ÿค” As for Veera involving Karan in everything, it is nothing new to me as I knew she would do that owing to the fact that she is chanting Karan most of the times I would be happy if Baldev would do that as well. Ps Hi5, I m smitten by Baldev too๐Ÿ˜Š

Lastly, Baldev & Gunjan were really good in todays epi .

Baldev and Gunjan scene was hilarious, I hope everything she said on the phone is true.. Please keep Veera with Baldev in all the episodes since he's my last hope for her who'll put some sense in her head.. Khud bhi seekho aur doosre ko bhi seekhayo 

My replies are in Red ๐Ÿ˜Š
I do agree with your points that Ratan as a mother is justified to act that way but if she wanted she could've told Veera the truth.. I don't think she's blameless in this situation She watched while her son's education got ruined.. She could've acted and if she had this outburst years ago everything would've changed but she didn't.. She had every right to it since she's Ranvi's mother again she didn't which puts her at half of the blame, in my opinion I don't think Veera's to blame in any of this matter she doesn't know most of the things happening to her family, No one has told her and while she has been selfish all this time I doubt she had a choice to be something else.. Sometimes Chaiji comes there to stop Surjeet from telling the truth and here Ranvi stops Ratan all the time which is very annoying.. I hope with time Veera will become mature towards relationships and her surroundings.. Character development will happen with time.. slowly I guess with all these tracks and if this Karan gets out of the way then it would be awesome but I have a feeling Veera will learn things from this Karan when she gets to see his true colours! :P

Baldev is becoming my fav character I swear the most honest person in the whole show.. Accepts that he's a kameena with bravery ๐Ÿ˜†
Ranvi and Ratan's conversation was good and long overdue. Since the leap it was evident that Ratan's hatred for Veera went beyond her just being the product of an affair, it was because of what Ranvi sacrificed for Veera's happiness, I get that but she has no right to continually blame Veera for the choices other people have made. First Ratan held it against Veera because of Sampooran's choices and now because of Ranvi. Ranvi chose not to pursue his studies, no one forced him to do so but he did what he had to do for his child. Ranvi is not called Veera's anokhi maa for name sake, it is because he is and given how Ratan has treated Veera and is currently treating her, it is only natural for him to be motivated more to do things for her. I feel bad for him, he is caught between fulfilling the wishes of two very important women in his life and neither Ratan or Veera have made things easy for him. It is why I'm hoping the CVs quickly wrap up this track with Veera's dreams to go abroad and have her doing something to make Ranvi's dreams a reality. It is only fair.

The Baldev and Gunjan scene was hilarious, the highlight for me! I'm really enjoying their scenes since the leap, its more realistic and I do believe Baldev cares about his sister and thinks this NRI proposal he will bring forward is a good one. Sadly I think Surjit has other plans and this NRI guy is no good, hopefully the truth is out before any harm comes to Gunjan

Precap was great! I do not blame Ranvi one bit for getting mad at Veera. Veera has no right to involve Karan in a decision that affects Ranvi's life. Karan does not know Ranvi's likes or dislikes, how could he possibly choose a girl for Ranvi?? Add to that the fact Ranvi has seen some of Karan's traits and they are not exactly positive. Veera seriously needs a reality check where her crush is concerned.
Today's episode was a great all-rounder. A little bit of Ratan and Ranvi bonding. A lovely and rare Gunjan and Baldev scene. Some pind logistics and the preview where we finally see Ranvi publicly expressing his distaste for Karan. Unlike other shows where 25 minutes are dedicated to a single scene, often two women ridiculously dialogue with each other, resolving nothing. I'm totally loving this fast pace and variety.