Rangrasiya

That one scene enacted by Sanaya wins you over - Page 5

peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Paro the ray of hope in the dark land. As u said perfectly Sanaya the actress made the scene amazing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello I am back from my holiday in India where I was unable to watch a single episode 
Thanks Naach a lot for the brilliant idea to use sky app to record from India πŸ‘ Thanks a lot. 

Will catch up all the episodes as soon as I can! πŸ˜³

Can't wait πŸ˜Š
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: archana.mh17

I know, right! The scene where she twirls around in her wedding dress is a scene that stayed with me long after watching the episode! Sanaya made it look so, inherently, Paro-a little restrained, letting go a little in celebration; it would've been just so easy to go back to the Khushi zone, there-just a little mire energy, enthusiasm & more liberated air, but she didn't! She got it just right! It was perfect! Its that difference that a nuanced performance can bring, I guess!
  In yesterday's episode, she was beautiful, she got the coy, painfully shy Paro who is also feeling the anticipation & hope for a happy life, ahead, the smile she, finally bestows on her groom is just perfectly done! Sanaya Irani is a performer! Period!

@Bold -  πŸ‘ .Very well said  .She could have gone to the Kushi zone but she did not.That shows how versatile actress she is .Flawless performance . 

Agree with your points .

@Red  - 100% Agree . 
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Yes, normal scene done by 1000 others. But only Sanaya's restrained performance has managed to capture my attention. :-)

😊What she said!
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Episode was amazing
Nice post  
aksuji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really wanted to say it out somewhere about that scene...

that scene when  paro asked   bindi about her to-be-hubby through her eyes, and  that shy, innocent,beautiful smile that paro gave when bindi approved of her hubby to be smart and handsome through her hands,that scene really took my breath away, and I fell more in love with sanaya as an actress...

after that all that I could see was sanaya and her flawless acting skills...

Her coy ,shy smile was so beautiful when her eyes met varun's.
No doubt ,she's going to b deeply hurt, since she has in her heart accepted varun as her to be life partner. Varun  himself did not look bad and I for  once thought that even he would not make a bad hubby for paro.

Guinea thumbnail
Nice post K πŸ˜Š
Loved sanaya yesterday , very restrained and beautiful ...like you said , its not about how comman / familiar the character is ...it is abt how the actress plays her part . Also knowing how sanaya is in real life ...what a wonderful contrast it is for her to play paro ...
Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sanaya is such a talented lady❀️ ,.,,ashish too a gallant man.❀️
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Umm, I do think she can call herself an actress, but me going gaga gaga over her will take more time. I adore her on more of a off screen level right than onscreen.  
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

Umm, I do think she can call herself an actress, but me going gaga gaga over her will take more time. I adore her on more of a off screen level right than onscreen.  

Take your time. And not everyone can like the same things. That what makes this forum fun. As always constructive criticism is welcome. 😊