Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

That one scene enacted by Sanaya wins you over (Page 4)

Urvi.96 Senior Member
Urvi.96
Urvi.96

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalkukdi1

I live in New York City and I have Sanaya's previous show on TV Asia at 8:30pm, seeing her as Khushi and than at 9:30 as Paro gives you a visual example of how good an actress she is. She is so different as Paro. God bless her

That's cool I watch Sanaya's previous show on TV Asia  coz I live in the US as well. My parents are like how many shows does she come in at the same time??  LOL Happy I get to Sanz's shows on tv twice in the same day! Proud of our doll! Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Sultan_Of_Swingprincessunara

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I loved the scene when she is on the landing and coming down. The entire scene made me think of the Great Gatsby Era. I loved the background music (although I didn't understand what it meant.)
and then Sanaya, looking absolutely scintillating, descending the stairs and the shyness... OMG! I loved the entire scene. Sanaya is so gorgeous, it's beyond the description of words. And her facial expressions say exactly what she is trying to emote. (I don't understand Hindi lang.) The shy way she looked at her to be husband... I have watched that entire scene a 100 times! It was simply amazing!
The producers surely know the magic she creates and thus waited six months for Sanaya!

Edited by kbtr - 07 January 2014 at 10:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Sultan_Of_Swing

Pyarme Senior Member
Pyarme
Pyarme

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Oh ya only and only Sanaya Irani the great actress can enact this scene the way it is done in RR Clap
Star

decent07Sultan_Of_Swing

dakshaavi IF-Rockerz
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Sanaya is very professional . Her talent and good looks go hand in hand for her success .

decent07Sultan_Of_Swing

yoga123 IF-Sizzlerz
yoga123
yoga123

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
So true...Sanaya rocks...

decent07Sultan_Of_Swing

Angry_Bird IF-Rockerz
Angry_Bird
Angry_Bird

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Sanaya is just perfect as Paro.. No one could hav portrayed the character of paro better then her.. Her expressions are alwats bang on... I love her as paro.. Clap

decent07Indiana_JonesSultan_Of_Swing

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Exactly...Sanaya is perrrfect...she is a flawless actress

decent07Indiana_JonesSultan_Of_Swing

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Agree with you .You said it better. Sanaya is a fabulous actress .She is a expression queen .Always give flawless expression.Which touch my heart .She is the perfect actress to play Paro . No one can play Paro like Sanaya doing .Hats off to her . Yest scene Paro stoled mu heart once again with her innocence . Sanaya beautifully portrayed the scene.With apt amount of expression n not over doing it . She conveyed Paro shyness n excitement in seeing her groom with her eyes and awesome expression.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Indiana_JonesshowviewerSultan_Of_Swing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index