Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree n she can act well 👏
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
The way Sanaya enacted that scene was breathtaking, she played the shy bride really well..I was so amazed..she is so talented..bless 
rafaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved your post.. Please keep on posting
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I loved her in today's episode its like shes living the character of Paro. I am totally amazed by her, she's so talented.
Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That scene was beautiful and Sanaya nailed it. The o re piya song in the BG just added to its beauty. Sanaya's eyes are very expressive. She beautifully conveyed her shyness and eagerness to see her 'piya' through her eyes. 
jalkukdi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I live in New York City and I have Sanaya's previous show on TV Asia at 8:30pm, seeing her as Khushi and than at 9:30 as Paro gives you a visual example of how good an actress she is. She is so different as Paro. God bless her
FAYKHAN29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Sanaya is so talented & she is one of the finest actress,,fab post NB
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I absolutely loved the end of yesterday's lengha spinning episode and today's scene where she sees her groom for the first time...honestly Sanaya's expressions were so spot on that it reminded me of my time. Those butterflies of nervousness waiting for the first meeting and then the relief when Bindidi gives here the ok sign. Trying to peak through a curtain of eyelashes.Trying not to stare but wanting to do nothing but stare - everything was just perfect. Varun...what a cutie pie. He sees how nervous his bride to be is and says just the right words to make her look up and boy when she looks up the connection is instantaneous. It was all done so simply and beautifully. I don't want Varun to die - can't we save Bindiri and let the two get married...ok, note to self I am an audience member not a consumer and ST has decided I'm going to have to bawl my eyes out when Bindiri and Varun make their exits, so be it.😭

sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good post...
Sanaya Irani 's beauty overshadows everything.. I mean her talent ,her acting skills.
She is an actress who emotes so well.
She is Beautiful,talented &  her comic timing as good as "LUCY"...
She just rocks.
Ashish & her pairing is going to take RR to great heights ,...I just hope cvs stick to story & execution.
I hope you enjoyed your break.Do drop in to RR forum whenever you get time.😊
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya is absolutely magnificent as Paro.
Her acting prowess - what can I say? Obviously the knowledgeable producers, the CVs, who waited six months for her, knew a thing or two.
Apart from her incomparable beauty, Sanaya's most precious assets have to be her eyes. (Yeah OK, apart from her endless legs, her well endowed sexy body, her peachy skin, her infectious laughter, her sweet voice, her gorgeous hair, her delectable lips...!)

Seriously though, phangurling apart, Sanaya is a phenomenal actor. I just have to look at her to know what she emoting. Her on screen persona is so stupendous, that even just being in the frame, (even silent) one is consumably arrested by her.
i am so thankful to Sanaya for taking up this show. I really hope the Ph stays true to the story.
(My only other impression of Indian entertainment - IPK - did not leave much to be desired. Although Sanaya's acting was sensational!)