That one scene enacted by Sanaya wins you over

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
So I finally wacched the episode in my television. How poignantly beautiful was that scene where Paro coyly peeks from the curtains to have a look at her 'betrothed.'

The way she hides her face away from him when he sees her the first time and then she hesitantly peeks through the curtains to look at Varun. And finally when she give him a sweet smile.

Sanaya the actress shone through that particular scene. Her restrained performance touches a chord. To the point where she makes a cynic like me want to root for Paro & Varun.

I guess thats what pulls me in to RangRasiya, among the guns, action sequences, and a disturbed macho man for a male lead, you have a girl on the cusp of womanhood, whose unwaivering belief in everything good around her, makes you want to root for her.

On thats note, starting tomorrow Im back at work after a 3 week break. So Im unsure whether I can keep up with the daily takes.
Edited by Naach_Basanti - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya is an amazing actress she emotes so beautifully.
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fab post , SI is rocking as paro , no one can play this role better then her
SanayaFlawless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She's an actress par Perfection❤️
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree!
No1 cud've portrayed it so well
Sanaya Irani Means Perfection!
N33MA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed!  couldn't have said it better myself 
MadhuO thumbnail
Enjoy your posts and will be looking for it whenever you write. 😊

It was a touching relatively calm episode with the tornado brewing in the back..

Like you said "... a girl on the cusp of womanhood, whose unwavering belief in everything good around her..." Sanaya emoted that beautifully...and when she looks up at her groom...to die for.

Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Frankly speaking, I love watching Sanaya as Paro just like I adored her as Khushi...she really gets into the skin of the character and makes you believe that she is not just acting! I loved today's episode since they showed a lot more of her than yesterday's episode in which we were exposed too many details of Rudra's love life! 🤢
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree,that scene was very well executed. And Sanaya' s eyes spoke volumes! Fused with Vishal gentle smile
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So true NB-sa without almost any dialogue throughout the episode Sanaya beautifully conveyed the emotions of a young, shy bride, she is nervous yet hopeful, anxious but happy. It really pulls at your heartstrings. This is where Sanaya aces.
Always enjoy your insights, hopefully you will get time to post once in a while.