India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

That one scene enacted by Sanaya wins you over

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
So I finally wacched the episode in my television. How poignantly beautiful was that scene where Paro coyly peeks from the curtains to have a look at her 'betrothed.'

The way she hides her face away from him when he sees her the first time and then she hesitantly peeks through the curtains to look at Varun. And finally when she give him a sweet smile.

Sanaya the actress shone through that particular scene. Her restrained performance touches a chord. To the point where she makes a cynic like me want to root for Paro & Varun.

I guess thats what pulls me in to RangRasiya, among the guns, action sequences, and a disturbed macho man for a male lead, you have a girl on the cusp of womanhood, whose unwaivering belief in everything good around her, makes you want to root for her.

On thats note, starting tomorrow Im back at work after a 3 week break. So Im unsure whether I can keep up with the daily takes.

Edited by Naach_Basanti - 07 January 2014 at 3:17pm

The following 189 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07saarrthiispyaarKavita1970sangeeta230811princessep13ipkkkhakim218neeveeleninvaidhegijohsimloony-toonyPearl_13ipkknd10mansajhopelessnessshanti4gangakfazanafShreyaGautiSusana90foreverarshiancutyanushkariya_sanayakhushi_arnavkiSYGOcutiepie123jennylives85kashevPriyani-MUrvi.96ktjasonam21eiliyafatima-Emma.K-Fridajalkukdi1DaisyRose24RebeccaDaphneangel_ipkkndnirjhorinihari93advaitacitipasbarunSizzlingPaRud-1likeNoOtherdhijayaysh05PyarmearshiforeverxxxcrazyforsanayaTwinky28SarunarshiyIndiana_Jonesipkrr-WalkThatWay-Jarptellylover101tintin_rubleJulie_StarSkyfallKhurafatiKalashaksujiwahcshafqee80GeoSoldoozNadia_DiyaMsugarhugsGkathriaChandu2000nitrit95MaghinallsIAmMayFlowerifsaal044StimmyLoveYouChutki..Saddy3Arshi1195Barunz4ever1sarunsakhter90terribletwistKrishna_12neet2407sslmay11N33MAbleeding.lovethe_breezeTimelessBeautyymeghnasmoon.riverSiestapeachpie-Ms.Minion-Alpenliebearchana.mh17Black_kittykatHopeSunriseGreen-HappyBird-Arhi_2205Aparameghasun2011..Damsel..ipktouchipkknd-fansikhni_Rishita.SIholicbinimotiAmazingAmytvbug2011sonapariP4rveen12SanzforSushvanitha3dsho-shweetsamiraoSnoowfallSS88NNN-08-shruathiFolla55deepz_SI.BSZeffyMadhuOSpellofJoy..FuggyMehra..showviewerhoney-sweetyAnupama.FascinatingSanzdieforasrChaandaniyamisscrazyfandakshaaviLadyLaLa-Saumya-SanzBarbiegogumawin7KishmishDiahhShreeswathyjaya100Angry_Birdspiritaamir18ayshaomarreadingworms.CDloveSidda8-Saba-VIMAL.SMUjjuSoulSisIndyserialjunkieMillerrr88.FemmeFatale.--Nargis--NewbiesoapfanCandYlicious_SAsr-Ki-SamDeedeepa1FAYKHAN29BigBoss11.SanayaFlawlesssbk2incandescentNeloufer.amaiaDee_J..Jyoti..Parud_Foreverthulasi_arshiyoga123-Marie-kbtrLuvuKhushisoni19sweetMoronsKiMallika.Bongsookie.-MitwaIshqPe-shonasandyxAaliyaArshi.Sugi.IPKprincessunararagzz.riyya6Sofna

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Sanaya is an amazing actress she emotes so beautifully.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07ipkkkhopelessnessjalkukdi1ipkrrIndiana_JonesSkyfallGkathriavanitha3dsun2011-Saba-showviewer.Bongsookie.-himu-Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29..Jyoti..Sofnaprincessunara

samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Fab post , SI is rocking as paro , no one can play this role better then her

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelessnessdecent07ktjaipkrrjalkukdi1Indiana_JonesSkyfallsun2011-Saba-showviewer..Jyoti..-himu-Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29Millerrr88princessunara

SanayaFlawless IF-Sizzlerz
SanayaFlawless
SanayaFlawless

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
She's an actress par PerfectionHeart

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Pearl_13hopelessnessipkrrcrazyforsanayajalkukdi1Indiana_Jonessun2011-Saba-showviewer-himu-VIMAL.SMSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29..Jyoti..princessunara

Asr-Ki-Sam IF-Sizzlerz
Asr-Ki-Sam
Asr-Ki-Sam

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Agree!
No1 cud've portrayed it so well
Sanaya Irani Means Perfection!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Indiana_Jonesipkrrjalkukdi1sun2011showviewer-Saba-Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29..Jyoti..-himu-princessunara

N33MA Goldie
N33MA
N33MA

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Agreed!  couldn't have said it better myself Day Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07jalkukdi1Indiana_Jonesipkrrsun2011-Saba-showviewerSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29..Jyoti..princessunara

MadhuO IF-Rockerz
MadhuO
MadhuO

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Enjoy your posts and will be looking for it whenever you write. Smile

It was a touching relatively calm episode with the tornado brewing in the back..

Like you said "... a girl on the cusp of womanhood, whose unwavering belief in everything good around her..." Sanaya emoted that beautifully...and when she looks up at her groom...to die for. Day Dreaming

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Pearl_13jalkukdi1crazyforsanayaTwinky28ipkrrGkathriaSkyfallsun2011jaya100-Saba-showviewer..Jyoti..thulasi_arshi-himu-Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29xAaliyaSofnaprincessunara

Urvi.96 Senior Member
Urvi.96
Urvi.96

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Frankly speaking, I love watching Sanaya as Paro just like I adored her as Khushi...she really gets into the skin of the character and makes you believe that she is not just acting! I loved today's episode since they showed a lot more of her than yesterday's episode in which we were exposed too many details of Rudra's love life! Dead

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

gangakPearl_13kashevipkrrjalkukdi1SizzlingPaRud-crazyforsanayaTwinky28GkathriaSkyfallshowviewerChaandaniyajaya100Angry_Bird-Saba-SanzBarbieSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29..Jyoti..thulasi_arshi-himu-xAaliyaprincessunaraSofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index