Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Detective Byomkesh Bakshy Updates: IN CINEMAS NOW! (Page 26)

Dhaa-Ki-Tiki IF-Dazzler
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki

Posted: 21 November 2014 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Namrata Rao is editing Byomkesh.Another reason for me to get all excited for the film!Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmcChannaMereya

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 21 November 2014 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

I am hoping  YRF  bucks up , the teaser was good and  their could be many reason for view not increasing  , Bengalis  arent the only one who will watch teaser right?
And  if ppl watch tabhi disappointed honge na teaser ke chakkar main

NOoo... the teaser was good for classes, but not masses. I am from UP NCR and it didn't tickle my bone.. it was classic but incomprehensible... people here saying good teaser, it's not! in terms of grabbing interest of millions of indians!
Well the masses dont watch  Youtube videos anywaysLOLLOL And honestly many who arent on networking sites  dont even know that teaser released  so  let trailor come  and then it will start and DB  movies are anyways for niche audience and not masses

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanSinghKumar

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 22 November 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Why are they upset about teaser response? It was liked? 
But they should release a trailer/ more teasters/ posters, something about it. 
KhanSinghKumar IF-Rockerz
KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 22 November 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

I am hoping  YRF  bucks up , the teaser was good and  their could be many reason for view not increasing  , Bengalis  arent the only one who will watch teaser right?
And  if ppl watch tabhi disappointed honge na teaser ke chakkar main

NOoo... the teaser was good for classes, but not masses. I am from UP NCR and it didn't tickle my bone.. it was classic but incomprehensible... people here saying good teaser, it's not! in terms of grabbing interest of millions of indians!
Well the masses dont watch  Youtube videos anywaysLOLLOL And honestly many who arent on networking sites  dont even know that teaser released  so  let trailor come  and then it will start and DB  movies are anyways for niche audience and not masses

then they shouldn't be worried about response eitherWink

classes do watch youtube videos..my point is the teaser wasn't all that great, it was difficult to understand.
and when i say masses, i don't refer to single screen salman khan masses, i referred to broader general public..i am a neutral observer because i like DB movies and i belong to class. The response in youtube accurately reflects my disappointment 

Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 22 November 2014 at 10:58am
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 22 November 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Why are they upset about teaser response? It was liked? 
But they should release a trailer/ more teasters/ posters, something about it. 

Twitter response was mostly positive. We don't know the exact reason why they are supposedly upset.

Whatever the case may be, I am just hoping that this will make them sit up and come up with something good to push the film now.. if their product is good then they need not worry as there are almost 3 months now- they can still come up with good promos and marketing strategies.

Edited by nikitagmc - 22 November 2014 at 11:13am

lunza

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 22 November 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Twitter response was mostly positive. We don't know the exact reason why they are supposedly upset.

Whatever the case may be, I am just hoping that this will make them sit up and come up with something good to push the film now.. if their product is good then they need not worry as there are almost 3 months now- they can still come up with good promos and marketing strategies.

Even IF response was positive. They can't expect it to have a response like teasers of D3/ETT. 

Yes, hopefully they will have a good marketing strategy in place to promote the film. I suppose trailer will come with PK now...I expected something else to have come out already. Confused

nikitagmc

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 22 November 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Even IF response was positive. They can't expect it to have a response like teasers of D3/ETT. 

Exactly , feels like way too much of an overreaction for teaser views.. Like seriously, did they have some specific huge target in mind for the teaser of a movie having a two-film old actor?
The response online was in general positive..
Unless they are upset with YT comments like  "Booo , they copied James Bond "

Edited by lunza - 22 November 2014 at 11:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmcgilmores

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 22 November 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I am not very sure if we can assume that the makers are "disheartened" by the response just because someone on Twitter says so. It could be one guy from the production who might have this opinion. YRF is not so dumb to be spreading word so early that they are not very happy with the response for the film's teaser. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzanikitagmcgilmores

Go to top