Detective Byomkesh Bakshy Updates: IN CINEMAS NOW! - Page 48

Posted: 9 years ago
YRF marketing team sucks. Period. There's no buzz around this movie. Sad, because the trailers are terrific. So much for wanting to turn it into a franchise. ๐Ÿคช
Originally posted by .krackjack.

YRF marketing team sucks. Period. There's no buzz around this movie. Sad, because the trailers are terrific. So much for wanting to turn it into a franchise. ๐Ÿคช
Bingo i have been complaining about it man , SSR needs promotions even HNY was promoted but DBB thy arent promoting at all no trailor on tv just 20 days left
^Same here
I was confident that they would promote it well since they are planing to make it a franchise..sigh
I haven't seen them show the trailer on TV ..they dont even play the song in the radio..YRF wale kabhi nahi sudherenge
Btw,what is the budget of this movie?
Edited by cutewinnie - 9 years ago
@cutewinnie : Budget looks pretty high. So don't know what they are upto. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by cutewinnie

^Same here
I was confident that they would promote it well since they are planing to make it a franchise..sigh
I haven't seen them show the trailer on TV ..they dont even a song in the radio..YRF wale kabhi nahi sudherenge
Btw,what is the budget of this movie?
They are crazy freaking crazy u release  trailor par trailor but not a single on tv what on earth are u thinking , saving promotion cost kya 
Isse better DLKH was promoted its trailor were their everywhere atleast if not for fancy launch like DBB

The budget seems high around 20 cr i suppose , Dibakar said it is his costliest movie 
YRF are hopeless absolutely they are gonna ruin this very badly man How many ppl do they think are on internet not even 0.00001 % sad as this movie could have appealed to adolescent as that age many start with detective series

Compare this to Badlapur and how well was that promoted 

SUICIDE ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Gos i am so annoyed since yesterday that i am gonna be real mad at them , either they are underconfident but then they wouldnt have had trailors par trailor so probably overconfident idiots
I don't think the budget is as low as 20 crore. 20 crore was Badlapur. DBB looks huge from the trailers and all the making. So it should be easily more than that.

Everything is perfect..can't they atleast promote this properly
I now feel DLKH promotions were better than this๐Ÿ˜†
I love the website and all...but they must understand that not everyone follows twitter ,fb and YT promotions
I hope they start promoting from today atleast

I don't think the budget is as low as 20 crore. 20 crore was Badlapur. DBB looks huge from the trailers and all the making. So it should be easily more than that.
I read somehwere at start it was 20 Cr may be it did increase and reached 25 so YRF decided to have 00000 promotion and commit sucicide๐Ÿฅฑ
Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

SUICIDE๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Gos i am so annoyed since yesterday that i am gonna be real mad at them , either they are underconfident but then they wouldnt have had trailors par trailor so probably overconfident idiots

Shaant Gadhadhari Bheem! We anyway can't do anything. So no point in boiling our blood over their lame marketing strategies. Let's wait and watch. ๐Ÿ˜†

I still have hopes because in the recent interview Dibakar was like..we would love to make all the 32 parts. ๐Ÿ˜†

Naah, I don't think they are not confident about this movie.Edited by .krackjack. - 9 years ago