REACTOMETER
WOW 0 %
LOL 0 %
W*F 0 %
OMG 0 %
BBK 0 %
Reads : 57

The actor says he keeps an eye on his girlfriend

Sushant Singh Rajput's stardom is rising and along with that his fan following, especially his female fan following.

He looked very popular with the ladies when he promoted his upcoming film Detective Byomkesh Bakshy! at a fashion show today organised by the students of KJ Somaiya College, Mumbai. 

The fashion show was inspired by Sushant's look in Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!

Since the film is based on a detective, Sushant was asked who he would like to spy on. 

His shocking answer was his girlfriend of four years Ankita Lokhande

The actor further said,  "I spy a lot. I am possessive about my girlfriend and even close friends. I'm always observant about the things they are up to. Inherently, I'm a detective."

Shouldn't it be the other way round? Sushant, Ankita should keep a tab on you. After all you are now in Bollywood and have women gushing over you. 

To get more of latest Bollywood news download 9XE app on your Mobile: 

Edited by SushitaLover23 - 9 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Faridoon Shahryar @iFaridoon  

Eyeing-Keenly: @itsSSR at a fashion show with the theme of #DetectiveByomkeshBakshy in Mumbai a short while back

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Arethere any other songs in the film? 
YRF has fallen asleep again?  ðŸ¤”
Minion23 thumbnail
PART 1[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S55BkeIZooE[/YOUTUBE]PART 2
 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GERrISDMFG4[/YOUTUBE]PART 3 [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE5gngUcsLg[/youtube]PART 4[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8vamskMGOg[/youtube]
Minion23 thumbnail

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Arethere any other songs in the film? 

YRF has fallen asleep again?  ðŸ¤”

They have a promotional dance number SSR has just shot for it with lauren as choreo and another foreign artist , it is contemporary hip hop so let see what it offers
Minion23 thumbnail
User Actions
 Following
Sushant S RajputVerified account@itsSSR

"Iss Duniya main aise hi kuch bhi nahi Hota." Had a great time at K J Somaiya yesterday.Thank u for the love ..!! 

Retweeted
Favorited
More

Minion23 thumbnail

Sushant Singh Rajput promotes Byomkesh on SRK's Sabse Shaana Kaun

February 26, 2015 0

Sushant Singh Rajput to promote his upcoming film Detective Byomkesh Bakshy on Shah Rukh Khan's upcoming reality show India Poochega Sabse Shaana Kaun.

The promotions of Sushant Singh Rajput's Detective Byomkesh Bakshy have started in full swing. The actor kick started the promotions of the film by visiting the sets of Shah Rukh Khan's upcoming reality show on & TV - India Poochega Sabse Shaana Kaun.

The actor who is a huge fan of Shah Rukh Khan was privileged to share the stage with Shah Rukh Khan and had a blast on the sets. Sushant Singh Rajput however didn't play the game with Shah Rukh Khan but gave his valuable advice to the contestants and spent quality time with the host Shah Rukh Khan.

The episode will be aired in Mid of March and promises to be lots of fun. The movie is slated to release on 3rd April 2015.

ChannaMereya thumbnail

Bollywood's blue-eyed boy Sushant Singh Rajput talks about his upcoming detective drama and the much-talked-about kiss with Swastika Mukherjee

Actor Sushant Singh Rajput's charming persona is just one of the reasons that make him a hot property. That he is an equally good actor certainly makes him one of the most bankable stars in Bollywood today. The actor, who will next be seen in Dibakar Banerjee's detective drama, based on Byomkesh Bakshi, will soon start shooting for Neeraj Pandey's biopic on Indian cricket captain MS Dhoni, spoke to HT City. Excerpts:

PHOTO: SAMIR JANA

Did you read the Byomkesh Bakshi stories before shooting for the film?

I remember one thing Dibakar told me before we started shooting. He said that I need to know everything that exists and only when I can destroy that, then only can I come up with something new. So I read every Byomkesh story available and then started shaping the character in my mind. What you see in the film is my interpretation of Byomkesh Bakshi.

How did you prepare yourself for the role?

Just changing the body language, the way one speaks, or changing the mannerisms doesn't help much. An actor needs to understand why a character exists, why is the filmmaker telling the story and then needs to follow it up with his research. But the research can't be put to use while facing the camera. What actually helps is the belief that you are not just enacting the character but you are yourself the character.

Your kissing scene with Swastika Mukherjee has been much talked about.

(Cuts in) I will do everything that is important to establish the character and required for the story. The smartest thing that Dibakar did was not to tell me about the scene. It worked well for the film. Even Byomkesh, the character, wasn't expecting it, so the expressions were quite natural. How accustomed have you become with the Bengali culture after playing the character?

It was both complex and easy developing the character. Given that Dibakar is a Bengali, he made sure that I accompany him to the recce to get a feel of the place and culture. I was in Kolkata for six-eights months before the shooting started. We could have imitated the character the way it has been created but then it would have become pretentious. From the very first day, I was convinced from within that I am Byomkesh, I belong to this city and I am a Bengali. It's my eighth year in acting and it's been a kind of revelation. The approach that I took with Dibakar helped me evolve as an actor.

Have you mastered the art of wearing a dhoti?

Absolutely, I've become a pro. I can now wear a dhoti even with my eyes closed. (Laughs)

Given that you are a youth icon, is it a conscious effort to endorse products and be part of social initiatives that always convey positive messages?

No, I feel this generation is smart enough to see through all the pretensions. Everything that I stand for, be it the films I do or the initiatives and endorsements I'm part of, I genuinely believe in them. It's not casual decision.

Any plans of doing television again?

Why not? I started with theatre, went on to do TV and now I am doing films. Every medium has its charm. If the content is good I can do a nukkad natak and be as happy as I am right now. (Smiles)

http://paper.hindustantimes.com/epaper/viewer.aspx?noredirect=true

ChannaMereya thumbnail
YouTube Hindi @YouTubeHindi  

Making Re-Imagining China Town - Detective Byomkesh Bakshy http://bit.ly/1AkNQQO 

Embedded image permalink
View photo0 replies1 retweet1 favorite
 Retweeted1
 Favorited1
More