Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Sushant Singh Rajput cleans up! 

February 20, 2015  Bolly-Freak 532 reads 0 comments

Sushant Singh Rajput was spotted at the MTV Junkyard clean up drive at the J. J. School of Fine Arts in Mumbai.

The actor was seen cleaning up the corridors and streets as part of the clean up drive. 

Going by Sushant's outfit, we think he may have started promoting his upcoming flick, Detective Byomkesh Bakshy where he plays a detective from Kolkata. The movie is slated to release this April.

Sushant is also shooting for the MS Dhoni biopic at the moment.

CREDITS: VIRAL BHAYANI

nikitagmc thumbnail
Yay they've started releasing videos of the making of the film! :D This one was good! I'm especially waiting to see how they decided on Sushant's look for the movie. 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Double postEdited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

1. CilemaSnob is now @NotSoSnob  

Hmmm...So people clapped at the end of a trailer...quite rare...guess which film :P

More
  2. >
    With Badlapur Byomkesh trailor is been shown with few more scenes
Edited by BeingAnonymous - 9 years ago
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After watching Badlapur, now I'm even more excited about DBB. All the newcomers are doing a good job these days!! Waiting for Sushant's performance now! 🥳

What's with the song Calcutta Kiss? These days I only listen to the radio and I have never heard them play this song. Why? Do they play it on TV?
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .krackjack.

After watching Badlapur, now I'm even more excited about DBB. All the newcomers are doing a good job these days!! Waiting for Sushant's performance now! 🥳

What's with the song Calcutta Kiss? These days I only listen to the radio and I have never heard them play this song. Why? Do they play it on TV?

Even i havent heard it and not on TV because video isnt out still 
I dunno i hope YRF  has something good planned 
Now they have a dance number of SSR i hope it is in ending credit 
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anu for sharing all the pics & videos😊
Minion23 thumbnail

Minion23 thumbnail
Posted by Lauren Gottlieb on Instagram

I seriously had the most amazing week choreographing Sushant Singh Rajput for #YashRajFilms #DetectiveByomkeshBakshi. Last night's shoot was one of my most memorable ones yet!! SSR was full power for 15hrs straight. Hats off my friend!! And what an honor and incredible experience it was working and collaborating with director Dibakar Banerjee. We all gave our heart and soul into this. I can't wait for you all to see the song! 

Minion23 thumbnail
  • 25 Feb 2015
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
  • " HTC

Vidhu offers to finance Dibakar's next

At an event to discuss the life of Guru Dutt, Chopra tells Banerjee to focus on good film-making

Film-maker Dibakar Banerjee, who met one of his contemporaries, Vidhu Vinod Chopra at a city event, seems to have found a producer for his film in Chopra.

Both were present at the event on Monday (February 23) to discuss the life of the legendary film-maker-actor Guru Dutt. Directors Anurag Kashyap and Farhan Akhtar, along with authors Dinesh Raheja and Jitendra Kothari also took part in the discussion.

As the conversation veered towards failures in Dutt's life [in terms of his films that didn't do well], Dibakar said that failure has affected him too. But immediately, Chopra countered him, saying that one should think about making a good film and success will follow eventually.

Talking about his 2003 hit, Munna Bhai M.B.B.S., Chopra said, "When it released, the theatres were empty on the first day. But since it was a good film, it picked up in the next two days, and went on to become a hit."

Chopra then told Dibakar that he loved the trailer of his upcoming detective film, and hoped that the movie is as good as the trailer. However, Chopra assured Dibakar that even if the movie didn't do well, he would finance his next project.

"If the film is as good as the trailer, but doesn't work, come to me, I will give you ten times the money of your last film to make your next (sic)," says Chopra.