Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
@Bonne: Yes, world cup is probably a major reason. It ends on March 29th, probably that is why 2 movies are fighting for the Apr. 3rd slot.

@ krackjack: I think YRF are also being more cautious this time cos their recent movies haven't done that well. All their movies of 2014 underperformed or flopped.Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
krackjack thumbnail
Okay...I know I'm whining, but I still wish this turns out to be some lame prank or something? 
Is that possible? They could again put up a status saying that the release date has been preponed. #ExpectTheUnexpected đŸ˜†
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really disappointed, :(   
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Very disappointed with this decision
was eagerly waiting for the movie
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sushant looking so cuteee 😳 tfs
krackjack thumbnail
I don't know if its the right place to post or not, but I just read some old article of Sushant and got to know that he was a background dancer initially and was also a part of some song sequence in Bunty aur Bubbly! Really? đŸ˜Č I never knew this. 
This guy has really come a long way.  I'm surprised at the fact that his struggle story is not rubbed on our faces every other day. 😆  I don't know much about Sushant but I have already started liking him. đŸ˜†
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: krackjack

I don't know if its the right place to post or not, but I just read some old article of Sushant and got to know that he was a background dancer initially and was also a part of some song sequence in Bunty aur Bubbly! Really? đŸ˜ČI never knew this.

This guy has really come a long way. I'm surprised at the fact that his struggle story is not rubbed on our faces every other day. 😆 I don't know much about Sushant but I have already started liking him.😆

Yes, he was part of Shiamak Davar's troupe during college days, so he has danced as a background dancer in songs, quite a lot of filmfare-iifa functions, aishwarya's commonwealth games performance etc. Shiamak was the one who told him to try for acting. His journey from Barry John's theatre classes to theatre to tv to films started after that.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.jagran.com/entertainment/interview-audience-wont-blink-their-eyes-while-watching-pk-sushant-singh-rajput-11846977.html

Edited by lunza - 9 years ago
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That makes sense...and reminds me...that time has come to

đŸ„ł