Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KochurShaakBata

They should have released another teaser by now.Or something with Sushant's face in it.Those who aren't active on social platforms might not even know who is the lead of the film,since the teaser hardly showed Sushant.

Yeah, the teaser isn't shown on TV etc too. They need to release posters and all fast now that they are done with kill dil. If they are serious about making DBB into a franchise, then they HAVE to push this movie. 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KochurShaakBata

They should have released another teaser by now or something with Sushant's face in it.Those who aren't active on social platforms might not even know who is the lead of the film since the teaser hardly showed Sushant.

But those who are not on social  platform  will not  even increase views on youtube na😕
It is only ppl who are on social media will watch teaser on youtube 
And  the Byomkesh Bakshi hindi version of show also dont have much views  on youtube too
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think will do fine! I loved the teaser. Can't wait for the trailer! 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
I am hoping  YRF  bucks up , the teaser was good and  their could be many reason for view not increasing  , Bengalis  arent the only one who will watch teaser right?
And  if ppl watch tabhi disappointed honge na teaser ke chakkar main
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

I am hoping  YRF  bucks up , the teaser was good and  their could be many reason for view not increasing  , Bengalis  arent the only one who will watch teaser right?

And  if ppl watch tabhi disappointed honge na teaser ke chakkar main

NOoo... the teaser was good for classes, but not masses. I am from UP NCR and it didn't tickle my bone.. it was classic but incomprehensible... people here saying good teaser, it's not! in terms of grabbing interest of millions of indians!
Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 9 years ago
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Namrata Rao is editing Byomkesh.Another reason for me to get all excited for the film!🥳
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

NOoo... the teaser was good for classes, but not masses. I am from UP NCR and it didn't tickle my bone.. it was classic but incomprehensible... people here saying good teaser, it's not! in terms of grabbing interest of millions of indians!

Well the masses dont watch  Youtube videos anyways😆😆 And honestly many who arent on networking sites  dont even know that teaser released  so  let trailor come  and then it will start and DB  movies are anyways for niche audience and not masses
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Why are they upset about teaser response? It was liked? 
But they should release a trailer/ more teasters/ posters, something about it. 
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Well the masses dont watch  Youtube videos anyways😆😆 And honestly many who arent on networking sites  dont even know that teaser released  so  let trailor come  and then it will start and DB  movies are anyways for niche audience and not masses

then they shouldn't be worried about response either😉

classes do watch youtube videos..my point is the teaser wasn't all that great, it was difficult to understand.
and when i say masses, i don't refer to single screen salman khan masses, i referred to broader general public..i am a neutral observer because i like DB movies and i belong to class. The response in youtube accurately reflects my disappointment 

Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 9 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Why are they upset about teaser response? It was liked? 

But they should release a trailer/ more teasters/ posters, something about it. 

Twitter response was mostly positive. We don't know the exact reason why they are supposedly upset.

Whatever the case may be, I am just hoping that this will make them sit up and come up with something good to push the film now.. if their product is good then they need not worry as there are almost 3 months now- they can still come up with good promos and marketing strategies.
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago