Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj80 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Feb 13, 2015.

ok...the teaser was the best...looking fwd for more updates and the movie too...

Edited by raj80 - 9 years ago
raj80 thumbnail
Is he shooting for Dhoni biopic movie?When is this one releasing?
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ever seen a heart-stopping movie trailer that gets under your skin? Well, here it is: https://vine.co/v/ObdZELm06E9 

By the way, that was just a teaser. Wait till the official trailer blows your mind away! Stay tuned.

Intense. Electrifying. Two words that will come to mind when you see this detective thriller, directed by DibakarBanerjee. 
Take a quick look: https://vine.co/v/ObH7r6ZO3qj 

Allow this to seep through your consciousness, until the official trailer hits the web! Stay tuned.

Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gabbbarsingh @GabbbarSingh

Ok, One question! Why isn't this Teaser flying? What is the issue with this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3sv6Frp8qw ...

Replies to the tweet.

Nikhil Nainani @wordsofnikhil

@GabbbarSingh Using "Bakshi Byomkesh Baksi" like Bond, there lies the problem.

Please Buy Bollybook @diptakirti

@GabbbarSingh The Bongs are upset that Dibakar Sherlocked their bhadralok satyanweshi. (I loved the treatment. Looking forward.)

Gabbbarsingh @GabbbarSingh

@diptakirti was talking to the makers yesterday. They were a bit disheartened wid the response. I have a theory

Edited by KochurShaakBata - 9 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Wonder why? At least 85% (if not 90%- yes I'm reducing it here) of twitter responses were positive. 
I agree with one of the comments that spoke about the lull period after the release of first teaser. Maybe would have been better to keep on releasing posters or articles to keep up the buzz.
I will seriously damage something if (god forbid) YRF mess up this movie.

*fingers crossed*
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I told same that Teaser didnt cross views as expected  at all but then i was told it is teaser and teaser doesnt cross views so fast ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

^ Wonder why? At least 85% (if not 90%- yes I'm reducing it here) of twitter responses were positive. 

I agree with one of the comments that spoke about the lull period after the release if first teaser. Would have been better to keep on releasing posters or articles to keep up the buzz.
I will seriously damage something if (god forbid) YRF mess up this movie.

*fingers crossed*

They should have released another teaser by now or something with Sushant's face in it.Those who aren't active on social platforms might not even know who is the lead of the film since the teaser hardly showed Sushant.

Edited by KochurShaakBata - 9 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KochurShaakBata

They should have released another teaser by now.Or something with Sushant's face in it.Those who aren't active on social platforms might not even know who is the lead of the film,since the teaser hardly showed Sushant.

Guess the trailer is next.. I think they just wanted to release something with HNY, and it would have been a bit early to release a trailer that time.. 
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

Guess the trailer is next.. I think they just wanted to release something with HNY, and it would have been a bit early to release a trailer that time.. 

Hopefully they do. I thought the trailer or something longer would release with Kill Dil. Anyways can't wait for Feb!
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i m a big fan of Dibakar Banerjee but that teasor didn't catch my attention because i didn't understand anything...so will be public response...hope they bring a better trailor