Changing Traditions

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved the way Sharada guided Sakshi into making the dish she is comfortable with instead of the traditional halwa. After all its tradition is you serve something that everything likes and normally that is sweet. But like dadi said they were tired of all the sweets so this was a pleasant change. And who would have guessed that's what Karan wanted. I did not know people eat noodles for breakfast lol.

Till now we really never gotten to see Sakshi with her mother and more with the Sharada so it was sweet to see that her mother really cared. Its just being a single mom raising the kid she had not given her the time she should have. Sakshi finds Sharada more a mother figure and hence instead of really missing her mom Sakshi will miss Sharada more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Same. That's a nice start
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhi_2205

Same. That's a nice start

hopefully we will get more of such situations where they get modernized.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
loved the episode..skipped kabootar kabootar as I watched it already..😆
Karan making a joke out of himself 😆...Sakshi Sharda got a very nice bonding...Sharda is pretty open minded which really makes a huge difference for both...

Sakshi's mom is so sweet and now she knows Sakshi got a support in her new house...
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nightingale-

loved the episode..skipped kabootar kabootar as I watched it already..😆

Karan making a joke out of himself 😆...Sakshi Sharda got a very nice bonding...Sharda is pretty open minded which really makes a huge difference for both...

Sakshi's mom is so sweet and now she knows Sakshi got a support in her new house...

Sakshi's mom I think is happy that although she set out to do this relationship based on business it turned out her daughter got lucky as the Modi's are really nice.

I did not even understand the whole kabootar scene..what was its significance 😕
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think the pigeon scene was shown to show Sakshi n viewers that though Sharda has a huge family she is actually lonely bcoz she told Sakshi that when she has lots to speak n no one to listen to she comes over to the pigeons n talks to them.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

I think the pigeon scene was shown to show Sakshi n viewers that though Sharda has a huge family she is actually lonely bcoz she told Sakshi that when she has lots to speak n no one to listen to she comes over to the pigeons n talks to them.

Yes, that is what I believe they were trying to show as well.   She's going to quickly catch on to the importance that all the family members save her hubby Karan has of her beloved MIL.   I can't wait till she teaches her new mom how to read and write.  I love the bonding between the 2😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@TM
Great post by u dear. 👍🏼
Agree with all that u have said. 
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Oh ya ..Right she did mention that when she lots to speak and no one to listen duh slipped my mind on that statement
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parm.

Yes, that is what I believe they were trying to show as well.   She's going to quickly catch on to the importance that all the family members save her hubby Karan has of her beloved MIL.   I can't wait till she teaches her new mom how to read and write.  I love the bonding between the 2😊

She sure is able to understand what happens to her surroundings quickly. Yesterday she figured out that if latika really thought the saree was important then it should not have been tossed in the corner. Each time she is able to sense that there is more to the story. The bonding is awesome ShaSa⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️