India-Forums

Ek Nayi Pehchaan
Ek Nayi Pehchaan

Changing Traditions

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Loved the way Sharada guided Sakshi into making the dish she is comfortable with instead of the traditional halwa. After all its tradition is you serve something that everything likes and normally that is sweet. But like dadi said they were tired of all the sweets so this was a pleasant change. And who would have guessed that's what Karan wanted. I did not know people eat noodles for breakfast lol.

Till now we really never gotten to see Sakshi with her mother and more with the Sharada so it was sweet to see that her mother really cared. Its just being a single mom raising the kid she had not given her the time she should have. Sakshi finds Sharada more a mother figure and hence instead of really missing her mom Sakshi will miss Sharada more.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Shebee1705ShanizzPROTIM21advaitaArshaArshisweets1126meriyaarRo-001sourojdipali13FortunaMajorcherrypansyTeriGalliyan.Parm....navina...-Deepali--Swetha-

Arhi_2205 IF-Dazzler
Arhi_2205
Arhi_2205

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Same. That's a nice start

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhi_2205

Same. That's a nice start

hopefully we will get more of such situations where they get modernized.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13-Swetha-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
loved the episode..skipped kabootar kabootar as I watched it already..LOL
Karan making a joke out of himself LOL...Sakshi Sharda got a very nice bonding...Sharda is pretty open minded which really makes a huge difference for both...

Sakshi's mom is so sweet and now she knows Sakshi got a support in her new house...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaardipali13Parm.TeriGalliyan.cherrypansy-Swetha-

OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nightingale-

loved the episode..skipped kabootar kabootar as I watched it already..LOL
Karan making a joke out of himself LOL...Sakshi Sharda got a very nice bonding...Sharda is pretty open minded which really makes a huge difference for both...

Sakshi's mom is so sweet and now she knows Sakshi got a support in her new house...

Sakshi's mom I think is happy that although she set out to do this relationship based on business it turned out her daughter got lucky as the Modi's are really nice.

I did not even understand the whole kabootar scene..what was its significance Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13Parm.-Swetha-

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:33am | IP Logged
I think the pigeon scene was shown to show Sakshi n viewers that though Sharda has a huge family she is actually lonely bcoz she told Sakshi that when she has lots to speak n no one to listen to she comes over to the pigeons n talks to them.

cherrypansy-Swetha-

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

I think the pigeon scene was shown to show Sakshi n viewers that though Sharda has a huge family she is actually lonely bcoz she told Sakshi that when she has lots to speak n no one to listen to she comes over to the pigeons n talks to them.

Yes, that is what I believe they were trying to show as well.   She's going to quickly catch on to the importance that all the family members save her hubby Karan has of her beloved MIL.   I can't wait till she teaches her new mom how to read and write.  I love the bonding between the 2Smile

souroj-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged
@TM
Great post by u dear. Thumbs Up
Agree with all that u have said. Approve

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index