Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
If its not true then hopefully Shekhar will be quick to deny the news as he did in the case of Deepika. I have my fingers-crossed though. Edited by bonnefille - 10 years ago
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would *almost* believe this if the male lead were HR, or even RK.  But SSR acting with JLaw?  No way.  Her agents would be nuts to let her sign this film.

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In Sushant's dreams!
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hain?

Oh Somzy, if you were here today then would be showing mixed emotions of happiness(Jlaw) and sadness(Sushi)
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dunno if its that unbelievable considering YRF is attempting to make a full-fledged entry into Hollywood with Paani. Shekhar has maintained that they want to rope in an A-list Hollywood actress. YRF has already co-produced a Nicole Kidman starrer film and Danny Boyle is also apparently associated with Paani. It would be something if it indeed comes out to be true. People didn't believe a lot of news related to Sushant including his casting in Paani, but it all came true. I, for one, hope it does. 
Sophz thumbnail
Originally posted by: HZAnita

I would *almost* believe this if the male lead were HR, or even RK.  But SSR acting with JLaw?  No way.  Her agents would be nuts to let her sign this film.

Like it makes a difference to JLaw about Hrithik and SSR. She probably can't tell them apart. Now if you SRK maybe 
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why wuld she do a bollywood movie when she's the biggest actress in hollywood at the moment.
HZAnita thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Dunno if its that unbelievable considering YRF is attempting to make a full-fledged entry into Hollywood with Paani. Shekhar has maintained that they want to rope in an A-list Hollywood actress. YRF has already co-produced a Nicole Kidman starrer film and Danny Boyle is also apparently associated with Paani. It would be something if it indeed comes out to be true. People didn't believe a lot of news related to Sushant including his casting in Paani, but it all came true. I, for one, hope it does. 

Nicole Kidman is nowhere near Jennifer Lawrence these days as far as available film roles go.  But we'll see. 
HZAnita thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sophz

Like it makes a difference to JLaw about Hrithik and SSR. She probably can't tell them apart. Now if you SRK maybe 

Well, SRK is in a different class, of course.  But at least HR is known in the US by many Americans (e.g., Kristen Stewart!😆).   Frankly, I will wager that the most recognized Indian actor in the US is actually Anil Kapoor from his stint on 24 and his role in Slumdog Millionaire.  I don't think most Americans know who SSR is.  At all. 
Originally posted by: Sophz

Why do you think that she would know who SRK is?, he's most probably just as unknown to her as SSR and HR.