Shades of Love #7: The Dancing Queen - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Absolutely loved it !
Just caught up with all your stories and they are simply amazing.

You write so beautifully! It is seriously a talent.

Can not wait to read more of your stories!
awesome stuff!!
All your stories are very unique & extremely beautiful. They make me smile, cry & blush all at the same time. 
This one is so simple & yet it covers every human emotion. In just few chapters you covered the whole Arhi tale. His journey from ASR to Arnav is so beautiful done.. It's better than IPK!!
It's because of talented writers like you that Arhi still exist in this virtual world.. Pls keep these amazing stories coming.
I am glad that I came across IF & IPK forum, otherwise I would have missed on this wonderful Arhi world :)
Thanks for the PM.

Edited by Frida - 10 years ago
Beautifully written!!

Wow! This was so very nice!
The change from ASR to Arnav was really nice!

I really liked Khushi's character, very strong! Everything was amazing! In the ending when Arnav enrolled for dance classes was perfect!

Great job!
Aha.. 😃 What a beautiful story.. When u said that this might have a sad ending, I was terrified but then that "Read till end" gave me lots of hope.. Coming to the story, just too amazing.. Take Arnav to behave like that with Khushi... They got married, she out of responsibility and he out of obligation but she tried to work on their relationship whereas he just pushed her away.. Khushi is just an amazing person, she went out of the way to help Madhumati and NK & then those dance classes.. Seriously, this girl.. What do I say abt her? Respect her so much... And here too Arnav misunderstood her and when time was gone, he understood what he has lost.. But then his efforts to make her come back to him on her own will.. Just too wonderfully put in words.. A true fairytale.. Loved it.. 🤗
Wow Shikha dear, you have done it again. I dont know how you write such beautiful stories and they always make sure to touch my heart and I cant stop myself by going Awww on them. Fantastic story used "The Dancing Queen" and I dont think anyone could have used the concept as brilliantly as you have used it here. Superb work again, loved this Khushi too and her dresses and earrings were brilliant. I wish I could buy each one of it, simply amazing choice Shikha, you are awesome 👏👏👏
I love these fairyatles Shikha
Awesome work
Really nice story.
Their characters traits were very similar to the ones on the show.
I knew you would give us a happy ending, because 'Happily ever after' is a farytale ending after all.😊
In danger of annoying you I wanted to add another fairytale suggestion. While eagerly waiting to read your take on Mulan and knowing that 'The three Musketeers' is not a fairytale, I saw that Disney made it into one with female Barbie character's which I thought is a great idea. 
Just wanted to share the idea😊

I am always stalking your posts to see if there are any new additions to this OS's series.
Don't make us wait too much for the next fairytale😊
Edited by Turkiye - 10 years ago
Aww, this is such a lovely tale Shika. I absolutely loved it. At times, I was angry at Arnav and even wanted Khushi to leave him. But he won me over in due time as he slowly proved himself worthy of his wife.
When you write things like this, I feel like you have a soul which is atleast 1000 years old, has been re-incarnated again and again and in every life of yours you had an incredible love story, some of which you pen down for us mere mortals. How else can one naive teenager write about this depth of feelings ?? I love you Shi, I really do. <3