Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Shikha!!!!! :)
Its been a long long time!! 
There are a lot of stuffs that i need to catch up on here! 
You PM caught my attention ... and i decided to give it a go this morning while my Asli Duniya luckily favoured me ...:)

This was absolutely a wonderful story!! I loved the way you have weaved it around the mentioned tale... 
Reading your A/N and the version of story you had mentioned with sad ending there had me in thinking of the way this was gonna end already! 
But you gave us a full on Arhi version! i simply loved it! :)

Thanks for this lovely write up darling! :)

ArhiMaria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was beautiful, thank you so much Shikha for sharing it with us!❤️
Amita2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Purely a magical story!!!!!!!!!
Keep them coming..
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 AWESOME work.. 
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg I was waiting for this for so long! I totally loved it<3
Now I want a new one soon:D
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shikha, Shikha, Shikha, this is not going to be something I haven't said to you before but you will hear me again, yeah? Here I am telling you that you mademoiselle put the classic fairy tales to shame! You do much more to them and with Arshi as the main characters, they somehow become perfect. 

I must admit I wasn't aware of this particular fairy tale so your note helped me get a gist of the actual story and for you to now turn it into Arshi style happy ending walla story, is just mindbogglingly amazing! Did I love this story or did I love it! First of all just the amount of time and research that you put into these stories is impressive in itself. One can't help but appreciate all the time and effort you invest in this Shades of Love series and end up giving us these wonderful stories each time.

On to this story I can't help but commend you for the way you incorporated "dancing" so cleverly within the tale, creating an element of mystery in the story as to exactly what Khushi got up to when she stepped out of the house without notifying her aloof and indifferent husband. The husband who didn't accept her as his wife but a mere presence with the name tag. It made for quite a thrill ride to read about arnav all frazzled about the wife he hardly cared for. Arnav's chasing her and discovering exactly what she got up to, made me anticipate the explosion that will erupt once they have a confrontation. The intensity of the whole scene was enough to intrigue any reader so kudos and salutes Shikhz!  

And so we had my favourite part of the story happen with Khushi finally speaking up and giving it to the husband who never treated her with respect and assumed the worst of her. It was simply heart warming to hear her account of helping Nand and Madhu as well as the lady living in the brottle by taking her dance lessons. In today's society anyone will frown upon even the name of the place forget about the prostitutes noone even wants to know how they got there and so for Khushi to bring this to light reflected even more on what kind of a person she is, no wonder the otherwise cold Arnav fell for her then and there.

What transpired next was such a pleasure to read shikhz, Arnav redeemed himself in the best possible way he could while staying true to his character. His helplessness in hoping Khushi would understand his silence and his need for her was just too darn real. Him coming to his sister and confessing his feelings for Khushi was another beautifully orchestrated moment! 👏
Loved the way he used his knowledge of Khushi's likes to redeem himself in her eyes. He acknowledged her efforts by mentioning the fact that he was only used to having her tea, he more than helped the people Khushi assisted in her own small way, he even took her to dancing lessons. This story couldn't have ended on a better note Shikhz, I am smiling from ear to ear all thanks to you!

PS.  & ILY
PPS. Loved all Khushi's stunning outfits! ;)

Edited by Arshix144 - 10 years ago
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was so so so so so beautiful shikha. the way he repented. his confession to anjali was the best
RainyDays thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the new concept of 'Shades of Love '
Looking forward to read other tales...
This was one awesome read !
Keep writing !
:)
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
oh man he almost did ruin it
but good he followed her
and they had ti all out
come on did you really think she would be happy in this marriage
what with her hubby not giving a damn about her
care for her loving was way too far away
and to think this would have carried on and she would have divorced him had he not confronted her
that would have been just bad
he would have a lonely existence which is sad
cant say i blame her for doing what she did
she had to find some happiness in her life
and since she couldnt find it with her hubby and home she had to go out for it
she didnt do anything bad either
man he had lost her for sure had he not talked to his di about and she gave him the way to win her heart again as he didnt wanna let go of her
they are getting there slowly but surely
loved this tale
hmmm i get what you mean look forward to all the tales

Edited by chavvi16 - 10 years ago